+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR And PR Card Timelines>>>>>>2024<<<<<<<

hitoronto2019

Mar 16, 2024
Mississauga, ON
Finally. I just received an email with an update. I checked my GC Key account and the permanent residency card got approved:
  • April 19, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
  • We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

• My ECOPR was approved on Feb 07, 2024 Etobicoke Office Ontario. And today my PR Card got approved and mailed out. I’ll wait till I receive the card by mail. This was a long journey for me. I
    I wish you all the best guys. Hope you all get your PR card soon.

exact

Oct 29, 2023
Finally. I just received an email with an update. I checked my GC Key account and the permanent residency card got approved:
  • April 19, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
  • We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

• My ECOPR was approved on Feb 07, 2024 Etobicoke Office Ontario. And today my PR Card got approved and mailed out. I’ll wait till I receive the card by mail. This was a long journey for me. I
    I wish you all the best guys. Hope you all get your PR card soon.
Congratulations...Is your photo still under review

Driz001

Apr 21, 2022
Hello all, will irrc send an email notifying me that PR card has be sent or will PR card be sent automatically once you receive Ecopr?

hitoronto2019

Mar 16, 2024
Mississauga, ON
Finally. Yesterday I received my PR Card by mail. It was sent to my house by regular mail. It was a white standard size envelope that has canada logo on the top. The card I received is valid for 5 years. The ID number on the card is the same as UCI number. My photo on the portal still shows under review even after I received the PR card. My ECOPR was approved by FEB 07, 2024. ETOBICOKE OFFICE. The PR card got approved on April 23, 2024. I received an email saying your application has an update. I checked the GC key account and it showed the PR card information and it said the card has been mailed and it could take 6 weeks to arrive. I received it by mail on April 26, 2024 in Mississauga “ AFTER 3 days of sending it”.
My journey was long. I applied for the PR application as an approved refugee/Protected person on Feb 2020. It took me 4 years and 2 month to receive the PR card.
Good luck to all waiting for PR.

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Finally. Yesterday I received my PR Card by mail. It was sent to my house by regular mail. It was a white standard size envelope that has canada logo on the top. The card I received is valid for 5 years. The ID number on the card is the same as UCI number. My photo on the portal still shows under review even after I received the PR card. My ECOPR was approved by FEB 07, 2024. ETOBICOKE OFFICE. The PR card got approved on April 23, 2024. I received an email saying your application has an update. I checked the GC key account and it showed the PR card information and it said the card has been mailed and it could take 6 weeks to arrive. I received it by mail on April 26, 2024 in Mississauga “ AFTER 3 days of sending it”.
My journey was long. I applied for the PR application as an approved refugee/Protected person on Feb 2020. It took me 4 years and 2 month to receive the PR card.
Good luck to all waiting for PR.
Good for you congratulations