Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Oooooohh I see the problem, it's a google glitch ....search for ecas and the first result is the coa (change of address) link and not just the plain one for logging in (as above and the 2nd result on google). Happy didn't change anything now!
hmmm... Poor search results...
I really suggest everyone to login to cic.gc.ca or canada.gc.ca and then got to check your application status... to avoid unnecessary updates and delays to the files.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
hmmm... Poor search results...
I really suggest everyone to login to cic.gc.ca or canada.gc.ca and then got to check your application status... to avoid unnecessary updates and delays to the files.
Yeh it's obvious now, even says Change of Address at the top in big letters lol. Guess many people like myself just typed ecas into google, clicked the first link and logged in as that was the way I always did it and didn't even notice it was for COA now, not sure why it's the first result in google now though?

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
My ECAS was doing this yesterday, too. Now it's back to normal, but the GCKey is acting weird. It's taking me a previous GCKey account we had that we got locked out of, and I had made a new one to link our application to. Now, it keeps taking me this old one, and our application is nowhere to be found...