+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ecas updated about test need help

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Ecase updated. .. we send you a letter on October 14 to write the citizenship test.... its has no time or date mention it.... most of the peoples timeline i have looked at it, it says the time and the date of their test. Is this normal...

Thank you for your time and help

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's not normal but certainly not unusual either. I would call CIC and get actual time confirmation though am sure the physical letter will have all the details.
Good luck.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
What is your local office ? I have exactly the same thing that got updated a couple of days ago, same date as you ;)

4. We sent you a notice on October 14, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

However 4 days ago I received my test invite by email, and it says for Nov 10th.

I think if you did not receive it by email (check your spam folder) you will probably receive it by post mail in the coming days :)

By the way, my local office is Montreal.

Calgary15

Sep 17, 2015
Hi:

I received the same notice. Ecase updated. .. we send you a letter on October 14 to write the citizenship test.... its has no time or date mentioned.
I checked the junk and spam folders on my e-mail and no notification from CIC.

Would you know which number to call to check on the status of date and time of the exam. What if I don't receive a letter in my postal mail?