+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ecas update file transfer?

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Hi everyone my transfer to local office line has been disappeared for a week now. Still didn't get to see the line.
I have seeing that now many people with transferred to local office. I kind of worried about it.
Is their people still missing line 4.

:eek:

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:
Hi everyone my transfer to local office line has been disappeared for a week now. Still didn't get to see the line.
I have seeing that now many people with transferred to local office. I kind of worried about it.

Don't worry you are not alone. Many applicants facing this problem.

sam_1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
vathan said:

+ 1

John_Dorry

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 days ago, I was able to ask a very nice CIC call center agent about this (my line is also still missing...).

He told me it is normal, because of a system update (after the new law came in force). For people who applied before the new law and who already had activity on Ecas, Lines can appear and desappear, without any effect on their application.

People you see with a Transfer line are people whose files has JUST been transfered to LO. So when the Local Office agent updated their files (under the new system), their Transfer line appeared...

I understood that our "transfer line" will not reappear until an agent updates our file with a new status / activity (test invitation, oath, ..)

Some people will never see their Transfer Line back, and it is normal.

So, dont worry ! ;)

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:
Thank you john_dorry,sam1985 and ar_fabric ;) ;)
Hello Vathan

Am a December applicant from Newmarket ON. I had experienced the same issue. In my case the 4th line had briefly re-appeared and then it was gone.

Hoping to hear soon from Scarborough office

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
DenverCO said:
Hello Vathan

Am a December applicant from Newmarket ON. I had experienced the same issue. In my case the 4th line had briefly re-appeared and then it was gone.

Hoping to hear soon from Scarborough office

I'm also from newmrket my file was transferred 2days afteryours.iam hopping to get my test invitation mid july or beginning of August. If everything goes smoothly.

LANCAY

Jan 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+2 here! Same like mine, still dissappeared. Hopefully get invitation soon!