+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas is not updated after sending the PR Renewal Application(Leon need your help

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for my PR Renewal on September 5th 2013.
After applying it will take 1 week to update my application on Ecas status whether they have received my PR Renewal application, or they might send the acknowledgment upon received the application.
I have received non of the communication so far, I don't know what's going on with my application, as per Canada post tracking information my application has been reached to Sydney CIC office.
Does it take longer for them to update my application status on ecas.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check the CIC website for PR Card renewal processing times - it will show 'processing applications received up to date x'. Your file won't get loaded on ecas until its opened and accepted as complete where it will go into processing and be available on ecas.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msafiri said:
check the CIC website for PR Card renewal processing times - it will show 'processing applications received up to date x'. Your file won't get loaded on ecas until its opened and accepted as complete where it will go into processing and be available on ecas.
Thanks for your reply.
I was wondering atleast they can upload the application upon the receiving

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its logical to load on ecas only after opening the application and checking its complete...CIC don't open your application on the date they receive it....if they did the processing time would be in days not weeks.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msafiri said:
Its logical to load on ecas only after opening the application and checking its complete...CIC don't open your application on the date they receive it....if they did the processing time would be in days not weeks.
You are right, this is all confusion on my head, thanks for explaining it to me, now I got cleared with what you have said.
I am planning for a trip abroad, not until next year January I believe before January I might received my shining PR card back,
waiting game
Thanks again

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your case is straightforward i.e. you have at least 730 days in the 5 year period prior to application date and you included all the supporting documents then its should be processed by the time you go on vacation.

life900

Nov 19, 2013
Hi am4u2star, have you got any update on your application? Any update on Ecas?
I have sent my application on 12 Sept 2013 and no update till today.
Please let me know
Thanks

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
life900 said:
Hi am4u2star, have you got any update on your application? Any update on Ecas?
I have sent my application on 12 Sept 2013 and no update till today.
Please let me know
Thanks
Hey
My ecas was updated
We have received your file Sep 9 2012
We have started processing your application on October 27, 2013
No news after that,
I think they are working on application received until September 23 2013, so your ecas might got updated, please check that out .