+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys!!! All the best to all of you!!

I really appreciate EE cuz I got some problems during my PNP app and the nomination delayed for 5 month!!! but finally catch up in EE!!

Have faith in your application! Everything will be fine!

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
I think I messed up on the schedule A.. I was refused British visa many years ago but I answered no to the question. I got decision made already from last Friday.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Optimisticlady said:
I think I messed up on the schedule A.. I was refused British visa many years ago but I answered no to the question. I got decision made already from last Friday.
I Dont think that really matters...mine DM was also last friday still waiting for PPR.

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonny20 said:
I Dont think that really matters...mine DM was also last friday still waiting for PPR.

my sister is still waiting for her decision letter as well. got DM on sept 4th around 11pm closer to midnight

Hope you guys get positive news soon :)

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my ECAS is also DM since september 4th around 11:00 pm,
I was hoping for PPR today but no CIC wants to check our patience.
Applied on April 20 waiting since then...

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
I guess there will be a PPR Rain in the coming few weeks .So many bunched up applicants on decision made.

Some seniors called up CIC and found out what the decision was .How did you guyz manage it.
The CIC call centre agents i got never told me about the decision.How do you convince them to know of the decision.
Thanks

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I always feel that my file is getting late because i said "yes" in job offer w( i have applied in February, and dint had idea what to select )
Then i found out that I was suppose to say no even if we are working in Canada with job offer.(as i Dont have LMIA). I am on PGWP expiring in dec 2015.
got invited under fsw and accepted :-( and filed application
some times i feel it would have been batter to decline ITA and get ITA for CEC.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
sanket.41 said:
I always feel that my file is getting late because i said "yes" in job offer w( i have applied in February, and dint had idea what to select )
Then i found out that I was suppose to say no even if we are working in Canada with job offer.(as i Dont have LMIA). I am on PGWP expiring in dec 2015.
Guys, I was too expecting this week but no news..... I hope we will get something next week...really worried. (DM : SEPT 3 OR 4)

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June AORs have started receiving PPRs...
Congratulations to all of them...

Some people are worried about their DMs in September...

Be patient people... I am decision made since 28th July.. still waiting... :-D

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanket.41 said:
I also said yes to job offer (and feel it was the right answer since I have one on an open work permit) and No to LMIA, and I got invited under FSW and now have my CoPR. It is a waiting game, it doesn't often make sense who moves ahead and when, but have patience. In the meantime, order your GCMS notes to see where your application is, and perhaps to jog their memories to move on it! Good luck!

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
Hi guys, its been more than 15 days that my e cas is showing decision made , but nothing after that. Does anyone has a same situation before or now in. Please share.
I have waited more than six months now.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pawan_kumar said:
Hi guys, its been more than 15 days that my e cas is showing decision made , but nothing after that. Does anyone has a same situation before or now in. Please share.
I have waited more than six months now.
If it is more than six months, you can call them about it. They can assist you if your application has passed the 6 month mark from the day of submission.

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
I also said yes to job offer (and feel it was the right answer since I have one on an open work permit) and No to LMIA, and I got invited under FSW and now have my CoPR. It is a waiting game, it doesn't often make sense who moves ahead and when, but have patience. In the meantime, order your GCMS notes to see where your application is, and perhaps to jog their memories to move on it! Good luck!
Thanks for the information and your wish. I ordered CGMS on last week of august waiting for notes now.
can you tell me what is the expiry of your copr and visa ?