+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - World Education Services - experiences?

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has used WES for their ECA recently. I tried ICAS first but they are currently not accepting applications due to the large volume of current applications! :eek:

I then looked at CES (University of Toronto) and their current processing time is 17 weeks :eek: :eek:

I then looked at WES and their processing time is currently 20 business days. Not sure how up to date this is though.

If anyone can share experiences with WES (or processing times generally) I would be grateful.

Thanks!

varunwalia

Jul 23, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
I got my ECA from WES and I received my report within 30 days.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Awesome, thank you so much for the quick replies! Strange then that ICAS is inundated with requests and CES quotes 17 weeks!

ROBERT.KUME

Mar 4, 2015
bairn7 said:
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has used WES for their ECA recently. I tried ICAS first but they are currently not accepting applications due to the large volume of current applications! :eek:

I then looked at CES (University of Toronto) and their current processing time is 17 weeks :eek: :eek:

I then looked at WES and their processing time is currently 20 business days. Not sure how up to date this is though.

If anyone can share experiences with WES (or processing times generally) I would be grateful.

Thanks!
GO for WES it's Good

my_dream_CAN

Jan 25, 2015
Hi guys,

I have a doubt, do we need to send transcripts separately for two univesities if any one got his UG and PG degree. one full time and another part time.?

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Is it not a challenge to get attested copies of marksheet from Controller of Examinations for ECA from WES?

Kbhatia@1

Aug 20, 2018
Hello

I want to apply for PR in Canada. I am submitting my application to WES. Can anyone please help which institution to chose who would receive my report?