+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA With WES

nikitha

May 18, 2018
Hi All

Is there someone who has completed their degree from an autonomous institution which is affiliated to Anna university Chennai. Our WES application is on hold for verification .

Need your help please if we have anyone from PSG IM.

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Please rephrase your question.. How can an autonomous institution be affiliated with anna university? Which college did you study? Was it a deemed university? Where did you obtain transcripts?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi All

Is there someone who has completed their degree from an autonomous institution which is affiliated to Anna university Chennai. Our WES application is on hold for verification .

Need your help please if we have anyone from PSG IM.
I have got it from PSG Tech. What is your question?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Please rephrase your question.. How can an autonomous institution be affiliated with anna university? Which college did you study? Was it a deemed university? Where did you obtain transcripts?
Autonomous institutions can be affiliated to Anna University. I studied in one such institution.

nikitha

May 18, 2018
I have got it from PSG Tech. What is your question?
OK great. we have completed MBA from PSG IM. Degree is from anna university, but PSG is autonomous. WES status is on hold as they need additional verification from university. We checked with PSG and anna university if they have got any verification mail from WES. But, none of them have got any verification mails from WES. WES claims they have sent mail to Anna university. So, we are actually clueless as to where has WES mailed for verification. What should be done in this case? Should we chase PSG IM or anna university, chennai in this case? Please help.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
OK great. we have completed MBA from PSG IM. Degree is from anna university, but PSG is autonomous. WES status is on hold as they need additional verification from university. We checked with PSG and anna university if they have got any verification mail from WES. But, none of them have got any verification mails from WES. WES claims they have sent mail to Anna university. So, we are actually clueless as to where has WES mailed for verification. What should be done in this case? Should we chase PSG IM or anna university, chennai in this case? Please help.
For me, the documents were accepted without any problem. If WES say that they have sent mail to Anna University, then that is where you have to inquire. Because they generally contact the university for clarifications about the course or the institution.

nikitha

May 18, 2018
For me, the documents were accepted without any problem. If WES say that they have sent mail to Anna University, then that is where you have to inquire. Because they generally contact the university for clarifications about the course or the institution.
you had completed MBA from PSG IM?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018

Nirmal Anand

Sep 2, 2018
Hi Nikitha, am in a similar situation.. I did my MBA from PSG institute of Management... Not sure how to go about getting the transcripts or what to mention in WES application - PSG/Anna univ coimbatore or Anna univ Chennai?

Hope your situation is resolved by now.

Thanks,
Nirmal

Hallin89

Mar 4, 2019
Hi
I also studied in PSGIM . planning to apply for ECA with WES. Have your credentials been approved?

Uthra

May 12, 2019
Hi All,

I did my PGDM (Degree is from PSG Tech and not Anna univ) in PSG IM and BE from Anna university. I am totally stuck. Somebody from the group, please help me how to apply for ECA.

1. Should I fill WES Institution type as - University education or Non-University postgraduate diploma? (As my degree is not from Anna Univ)
2. Which is better WES or ICES or IQAS?

Please help me.

Last edited:

abduln1920

Feb 26, 2019
Hi Both, I'm looking for help on if WES classified MBA from Anna university( MBA from affiliated college actually, SONA college of technology) as masters or a pg diploma.?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi everyone
I have a question which needs your quick response. My wife (Canadian Citizen) sponsoring me on Family Class Spousal Visa and i am in 10th month of process. I got Master Degree from University of the Punjab, Lahore. I have already got verification of my degrees/credentials from respective Educational Boards and HEC besides got attestion from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan (MoF). Now my question is whether i need to get equivalence from WES Canada to get a job there or the equivalence from WES is requires for express entry only. kindly advice me.