+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA-WES related query

vj.9209

Sep 25, 2017
1. I have my Transcript attested and WES form filled and also sealed by university put together in one cover.
2. My Degree single page document has not been attested by the university.

Should I attest the degree as well or just put the degree and the already sealed envelope(as mentioned in 1) in one big envelope and send to WES.

advice pls

anveshsai

Jun 23, 2017
When I sent my doc's, I don't remember it being attested.. I sent it as it is, all the transcripts and my OD

vj.9209

Sep 25, 2017
When I sent my doc's, I don't remember it being attested.. I sent it as it is, all the transcripts and my OD
So The documents sealed by University + Degree page as a colored Xerox. That's all right? And which year have u sent?

anveshsai

Jun 23, 2017
So The documents sealed by University + Degree page as a colored Xerox. That's all right? And which year have u sent?
Yes the docs sealed by Univ. But I didn't send the Color copy of my OD(original degree). My Univ gave me the OD as the part of transcripts, which I have requested explicitly. I have sent it this year itself, somewhere around may or June

Radhika8184

Sep 25, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to Wes eca process. I have read few blogs and gathered info. My question is do v need to fill Wes form and take it to the university for attestation, along with transcripts.. or can I get the transcripts first and fill Wes later?

Can I make Wes payment using Visa debit card?

vj.9209

Sep 25, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to Wes eca process. I have read few blogs and gathered info. My question is do v need to fill Wes form and take it to the university for attestation, along with transcripts.. or can I get the transcripts first and fill Wes later?

Can I make Wes payment using Visa debit card?
Fill the form, make payment to Wes trhu credit card only...Then just take printout from Wes website and take it to ur university, fill top portion by urself and bottom portion to b filled by university. Once done, they will put this Wes filled form and transcript in one envelope and seal it properly..That has to b sent to Wes

Radhika8184

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for reply..
I'm using my friends credit card..wat shuld be the billing address..it says .. mention wat is on card..can I give my address

vj.9209

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for reply..
I'm using my friends credit card..wat shuld be the billing address..it says .. mention wat is on card..can I give my address

Ur frwinds billing address....ccard is issued on Ur frwinds name and thus his/her address

Radhika8184

Sep 25, 2017
Thankyou very much... It's only one envelope rt, that would be sealed by University ppl. It should have transcripts (for provisional,marks memos) and Wes filled form by University with ref number. Is this info correct?
Shuld v have to send thru courier or University ppl will do?
No attestation on photo copies required rt

Radhika8184

Sep 25, 2017
Did anyone receive ECA from WES? If so please answer my query..
we shuld send only one envelope rt with (transcripts of marks sheets+cmm+provisional+ OD singed ) along with WES filled form by university. All these in one sealed envelope correct?