+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA WES Procedure Mumbai University

buswiz

May 14, 2015
mits0829 said:
Hi "gandhinish" thanks for starting this post. I am also initiating the process of ECA for FSW 2014 program, and have similar doubts. I see "lids2154" have answered pretty much most of the questions, thanks for the same. I want some more clarity, so can you guys help me out with it as below,

I have done my Bachelors of Engineering (B.E. in Electronics and Telecom) from Mumbai University (i.e. college K.J. Somaiya COE) in 2004. As you would be aware in this course, only 7th and 8th Semester marksheet is provided by University of Mumbai (UoM), rest all are from college. And University has issued the final year certificate. So,

1) Which documents are needed by WES? i.e. only final year (7th and 8th sem) marksheet and degree certifcate attested and sealed by UoM is required?
OR
I additionally need to go to my college to attest and seal the remaining semester marksheets?

2) As mentioned by lids2154 (thanks a lot for this) I will have to go to Kalina Campus(Mahatma Phule Bhavaan). Any particular department on person I need to contact here? Any fees they take for this? And how will I collect the sealed document?

3) If I am collecting the sealed cover as above (i.e. going to UoM and collecting), do I still require to fill the transcript form at WES site?
AS far as I know, this form is to be filled ONLY if you want university to directly courier the doucments to WES, please correct me if I am wrong.

And finally any idea how much time UoM will take to attest and seal the documents and return to me?

Thanks in advance.
Hi i am from same college and looking for WES evaluation. Is your done. Wanted to know the process. It would be great if you could help me. Please let me know your contact details or please mail me on riteshbedia90@yahoo.co.in

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi,

I did B.E. Computer Science..from Mumbai university,...in 2009...I am stuck at one point while

filling up WES Online form...
below are my queries please respond..
1) as per my knowlege we need to carry two A4 sized green envelope ..one for university one for WES..When we should add Academic release form...After documents sealed ..do I need to send it separately or place it in the envelope only ??

2)my other question is what is institution type should I select...Is it University or professional education ?

Please guide me asap...as I am running short of time and process is time consuming

DNR

Sep 20, 2015
ECA WES procedure

Hello,

I have a B.Tech from NIT Surathkal and an MS from SUNY Binghamton, NY.

When I send WES the documents, do I need to send even 10th and 12th documents or just my B.Tech?
Also since I have an MS from the US, will I need to send transcripts of my MS as well?

Thanks.
Dash.

mans259

Jul 29, 2015
How many days it takes for attestation of diploma marksheets by the Technical board people at Bandra?

nimish

Apr 1, 2016
Please help.

I too have done 10th ( SSC) + 3 year diploma in EXTC ( MSBTE board) + 3 year B.E in electronics ( Mumbai university) like you.

My CRS score will be 128 or 119 ?

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
gauravmjuly said:
My marks are hand written on my marksheets of FE and BE is it ok ??
That is okay.....Even on my FE, SE marksheets the marks were handwritten.

However, WES would required attested and sealed transcripts from your college for the semesters for which marksheetswere issued by the college. The remianing transcripts ( attested and sealed by the registrar) need to be issued by the Mumbai University. Marksheets are not accepted by WES.

Vishal Naik

Nov 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have done 3 years Diploma from Vartak college + 3 years Degree from Rajiv Gandhi , Mumbai University.
I took transcripts from MSBTE for my Diploma education + Transcripts from Rajiv Gandhi for Degree education and submitted the same to WES.
WES raised a query that for Mumbai University 1&4 year marksheets need to be attested by Mumbai University while 2&3 year marksheets may be from the college.
According I got all the marksheets attested from Mumbai University and submitted to WES.
Still it shows the status that "Documents not as per WES requirements".
Can anyone help me on this, and what documents do i need to submit more.
Since i was a Diploma student and directly admitted to 2nd year, There are results for my 1st year Degree education issued by Mumbai University.

Kindly Guide.

Regards,
Vishal Naik

elbarto94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TORONTO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
LANDED..........
18-04-2018
adityasunny7 said:
Dear Gandhinish,

Thank you very much for all the help. Im applying for FSW, trying to get my ECA done from WES.

I have done class 10 (CBSE) ,12(CBSE) , BMS (SIES College SION Mumbai University) and MCom (Mumbai University)

When I send my WES package:-

1)should i send my class 10 th and 12 th attested marksheets from CBSE also or only BMS and MCom will suffice?

2) What does WES require from my (graduation degree) in the selaed MOU envelope?
Do they need both the transcripts as well as the photocopies of marksheets to be attested by MOU along with the WES application in a sealed MoU envelope? ..........or WES will be happy with either the (i)transcripts or (ii)attestation of the photocopies of the marksheets?

Pls advise what to get attested from Churchgate office?- (i)transcripts (or) (ii)photocopies of marksheets, (or) (iii)both?

3)How many copies of transcripts/photocopies of marksheets do you advise ?
- 1 copy would be sent to WES,
-1 copy you said MoU ,Churchagte guys will keep for them selves
-should i keep 1 copy of transcripts and marksheets for the final FSW application which needs to be sent to CIO Sydney, in Canada?
- 1 extra copy at time of visa interview at Canadian embassy?

so should i get a total of 4 copies to be attested by MoU, Churchgate?

4)Does WES require the convocation, and pass certificate to be also attested by MoU Churchgate guys?
Or a simple photocopy of convocation certificate and pass certificate sent besides the sealed envelope ..in the overall packet to WES will suffice?

5)Since the WES application also has to be with the transcripts/photocopies in the same sealed envelope, will MoU guys seal the envelope in front of me 25 days later, when i come to collect it...so that i can insert the WES application alongwith.

Basically at what stage and how do u insert the WES application form with the transcripts into the sealed envelope?

6) is there any charge/fees MoU Churchgate guys charge

I will be really grateful if you could help me get some clarity on the above things since you have allready procured your ECA

Warm Regards

Aditya
Hi Aditya,

I am new user on this forum so couldnt PM you.

I am in a very similar situation as you, and I see that you posted this message quite some time back. I hope you were able to successfully go through with the process!
Can you please elaborate on how you went about the WES ECA for your BMS degree?

I have a BMS degree from Mumbai University too. I am currently in Canada, and I am looking to apply through Express Entry.

If you arent able to PM me, you can contact me at ' msayyed @ uwo . ca '

Thanks a ton in advance! :)

vincent.forums

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
I know this is a very old post but i am exactly in the same situation, can anyone suggest?

Dear All

NOw in the vidyarthi bhavan,near Sydenham college, Churchgate they say all degrees above 10 years old should go to kalina campus.

But kalina campus had diff procedures. they will only verify the semsters (2nd/7th & 8th) for which university of Mumbai issues the marksheets and nothing else. they charged 1275/- per document.

nevertheless i sent these to CES, university of toronto for assessment and they have replied in the negative that they need all marksheets shud be attested by controller of examinations/registrar or deputy of University of Mumbai.

i had sent another envelope with all other semester marksheets attested by college and sealed and stamped in my envelope.

now i see there are ppl in this thread who have completed their degrees 10 years or more older. how did you guys manage.

please advice as its urgent!!

thanks
ajay
damacig(at the rate)gmail.com

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
Hello All,

I have a couple of doubt, Kindly help!

1. I have done my BE from mumbai university and Post GRad from Bangalore.
Bangalore college said they will be sending the envelope after verification themself and here as I understood, MU trascript i will have to send it to Canada. SO WES will verify/ Wait untill both arrive to them? Is it ok if there are two transcrip sent to WES for one candidate for different degrees.?
2. What is the address which needs to be added on the envelope when i send the MU transcript. I am applying for Canada Immigration.
3. (NOT a WES question )How is the Work experience verified by them when we apply for PR? payslip, letter with company's letter head works or there is some other procedure.

Thank you for your replies

Akalmetar

May 17, 2018
Hi,

After 10th I have completed 3 yrs of diploma in computer technology (MSBTE) and 3 yrs of Degree in computer engineering (Mumbai University)

Request you to please respond the below queries:

1. What documents that are needed to be collected from my college and university.

2. What is MSBTE and Mumbai university process for submitting doc to WES. Also which office do I need to visit.

Please help !

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

After 10th I have completed 3 yrs of diploma in computer technology (MSBTE) and 3 yrs of Degree in computer engineering (Mumbai University)

Request you to please respond the below queries:

1. What documents that are needed to be collected from my college and university.

2. What is MSBTE and Mumbai university process for submitting doc to WES. Also which office do I need to visit.

Please help !
From MSBTE, Bandra kherwadi get all your diploma photocopies (marksheet and diploma certificate) verified.
From college-bound get you send 3 to send 6 marksheets photocopies verified
Go to Mumbai university( engineering building) and tell them u r applying for Canada PR, they know the procedure

Reactions: Akalmetar

Akalmetar

May 17, 2018
From MSBTE, Bandra kherwadi get all your diploma photocopies (marksheet and diploma certificate) verified.
From college-bound get you send 3 to send 6 marksheets photocopies verified
Go to Mumbai university( engineering building) and tell them u r applying for Canada PR, they know the procedure
Thanks @Dv.harsh for the quick reply

Few more things I need to ask:
1. Do I need to collect Transcript for my bachelors degree from my college and submit to Wes.

2. For Mumbai University which office do I need to visit, Kalina or Churchgate?