+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Report and IELTS advantages other than Immigration

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hi All,

I was trying to apply for Canada immigration. did my ECA report and IELTS. But its nearly impossible to get an ITA with low score (346 CRS). I want to ask is there any other way so that my ECA report and IELTS would be utilized in any manner?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ECA can be upgraded to course to course if you want to pursue further studies in Canada
IELTS will be needed (even expired) when you apply for citizenship, or a valid result can also work for Australia immigration I believe.

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
ECA can be upgraded to course to course if you want to pursue further studies in Canada
IELTS will be needed (even expired) when you apply for citizenship, or a valid result can also work for Australia immigration I believe.
Please guide me regarding ECA

I applied for credential assessment on 30 june.
I studied from different universities....two of the universities sent transcripts on my name diectly to WES.however,other two gave us the sealed envelope and i posted to WES by fedex.
But,the chaotic thing is wes updated status for one of them as 'not accepted' and on mailing them they replied that it is not in the format or somthing as required.

Moreover for that particular course,The university awarded all the student only pne certificate as 'diploma cum detail marks card'...means their are not seperate cards...but only one single card.

I am really confused and now thinking to cancel that particular course from evaluation....is it possible???
If yes,then how??
And would it in any way affect my file to apply for pr after completing work permit as i am an international student here in winnipeg????

Kindly guide with suitable wayout....

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Great