+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from MCC

viki_virgo

Mar 24, 2018
Dear Gents,
Need your kind support and advise regarding one issue which i facing,i applied as General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 and done ECA from WES and got ITA. After submission of all documents i received response from IRCC General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 must need to submit ECA from MCC(Medical Coucil of Canada) and they give me 30 days to submit my ECA from MCC report with in 30 days other wise my application may cause rejected.
After that i applied for ECA MCC but its lengthy process its will take 2-3 Moths so i applied Extension will they allow me extension kindly guide.

umairhaq

Apr 10, 2018
Dear Gents,
Need your kind support and advise regarding one issue which i facing,i applied as General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 and done ECA from WES and got ITA. After submission of all documents i received response from IRCC General practitioner/family physician 2016 NOC code 3112 must need to submit ECA from MCC(Medical Coucil of Canada) and they give me 30 days to submit my ECA from MCC report with in 30 days other wise my application may cause rejected.
After that i applied for ECA MCC but its lengthy process its will take 2-3 Moths so i applied Extension will they allow me extension kindly guide.
Hi Viki,

Have you got a response regarding your query?

Further, can you please confirm that what equivalency you got from ECA by WES? Is it Doctor of Medicine? (Master Degree)?

Appreciate your response.