+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for spouse incomplete/inprocess education

miraldhrafani

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi Guys, I wanted to do ECA of my spouse education (B Arch). She recently gave her last semester exam but unfortunately she got back in one subject and she will be reappearing in the exam next summer but I urgently wants to do her ECA to get some points before I looses some points because of My age. so I just wanted to know that does WES process incomplete or in progress education. Will I get some points by including that education in WES ?

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hi Guys, I wanted to do ECA of my spouse education (B Arch). She recently gave her last semester exam but unfortunately she got back in one subject and she will be reappearing in the exam next summer but I urgently wants to do her ECA to get some points before I looses some points because of My age. so I just wanted to know that does WES process incomplete or in progress education. Will I get some points by including that education in WES ?
WES may not process and award Canadian Equivalence to any foreign education that has not been completed and certificated.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
No they won't evaluate the incomplete education and you won't get points for it.