Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me.,

If you tend to apply on EE under NOC C (Semi-skilled) do you still need to have your educational credential assessed? My complete understanding is that NOC C can only take me to permanent residence through PNP and I understood as well that some portions in PNP will be carried over to EE. I currently do not have Provincial Nominee and would like to take my chances in EE.

Please may someone help me on this query?

sariputra

Feb 20, 2017
Hi

My job category also come under semi skilled category C. As they say we are not eligible for Fedral skilled worker class as they only accept occupations which comes under skilled category 0, A & B.

This is totally a non sense thing they are doing. Who are they to restrict certain occupations and demand only skilled worker class.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
sariputra said:
Who are they to restrict certain occupations and demand only skilled worker class.
They are the country who create their own laws and rules and who decides who's in and who's not. Who are you to demand any rights based on nothing?
Seriously!

sariputra

Feb 20, 2017
Hello let me know who you are and what you do I don't care. I don't really care. They are restricting my professional and I have total right right to tell they are only allowing the skilled immigrants and what about the others. Are they not human. Every professional should be welcome. Understand

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
sariputra said:
Hello let me know who you are and what you do I don't care. I don't really care. They are restricting my professional and I have total right right to tell they are only allowing the skilled immigrants and what about the others. Are they not human. Every professional should be welcome. Understand
No. They want skilled workers. They define what skilled means.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
sariputra said:
Do you let everyone in to your house? Or maybe you choose who's allowed? Let everyone in! They have a right!