+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for MBA from India

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi does CES recognizes MBA from Indian universities as Masters?
I have already applied for WES but worrying if my scores will not be enough without my Masters equivalency. Thinking to opt for CES (I also have time constraint which was the reason for choosing WES).
I have to collect transcripts again from universities and send it to CES if in case they evaluate as Masters. If in case of this, will CES accept only MBA transcripts for evaluation ?
CES has been known to issue master's equivalency to Indian MBA's. However, CES takes ~3 months to issue an ECA while WES takes 2 months.

I think you will need to again apply and collect and send your, both, bachelor as well as master's transcripts/degrees if you want to apply for ECA with CES.

Reactions: AishKrish

AishKrish

Nov 27, 2019
CES has been known to issue master's equivalency to Indian MBA's. However, CES takes ~3 months to issue an ECA while WES takes 2 months.

I think you will need to again apply and collect and send your, both, bachelor as well as master's transcripts/degrees if you want to apply for ECA with CES.
Will it not be sufficient if I apply for masters alone. I had read a few posts saying it is sufficient if we apply for highest degree with CES for ECA

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Will it not be sufficient if I apply for masters alone. I had read a few posts saying it is sufficient if we apply for highest degree with CES for ECA
I haven't gone through CES for an ECA, so I do not know, but assume the worst. If I were you, I would assume that I would need to. You can try creating a profile at CES, they will let you know if Bachelor's is required or not.

AishKrish

Nov 27, 2019
I haven't gone through CES for an ECA, so I do not know, but assume the worst. If I were you, I would assume that I would need to. You can try creating a profile at CES, they will let you know if Bachelor's is required or not.
Ya sounds sensible. I will do that and see. To be more clear I hve done my MBA at Anna University Distance education. Will this be considered by CES as Masters' Equivalent.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi.. Can someone pls advise which ECA to choose for MBA from IBS Hyderabad? Does IQAS evaluate it as Masters? Any advise is appreciated.. thank you :)