+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA by WES not clearly defined

spikeKiller

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
ishakmohd said:
Hi there,

I should get atleast 23 points for education. I did Bachelor of Arts in English Language and literature, 3 years course and PG in business management 2 year course

Ishak
yo bro, is your PG recognized by wes.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I very much think that my college is recognised. But any ideas how to make sure??

. Also I am thinking of sending both my graduation and Post graduation certificates to the WES, even if the PG is not accepted, they will definitely accept the graduation and I can get 21 points atleast

What do u think bro?

Ishak
spikeKiller said:
yo bro, is your PG recognized by wes.

kayel2014

Aug 1, 2014
Dear Nishesh303,
Apologies to be late in responding...yes the PGDHRM from IGNOU is my highest qualification. Ha e written to WES to clarify on the Candian equivalency.....keeping my fingers crossed. But wanted to check with this group if there us anyone who has had such similar vague response from WES...OR..... if WES has re- evaluted the evaluation.

Regards,

Nomby123

Mar 21, 2015
Hi kayel, i am homeopathic doctor(BHMS) in India and want to done ECA for express entry programme, what response you got from WES regarding your ECA? Or could we done ECA from ICAS or CES? Waiting for your reply...

sunny_G

Apr 13, 2015
ishakmohd said:
Guys Please please need your advise urgently.. I have posted this multiple times now but no reply yet :-[

I needed some serious inputs in getting my Educational Credentials assessed. I haven't sent my documents for assessment because of the below issues. Kindly help

1. I am having a Post Graduate diploma in Business Management from a college called Wigan & Leigh College, Bangalore. This College is a branch of the Wigan and Leigh College, United Kingdom. My final PG certificate is issued by the UK College. But I cannot see the name of my college in the list of Autonomous universities/colleges. Should I tell the college to send the transcripts to WES? or can I just send the certificates directly to WES? Besides, I dont have mark sheets, instead they are all grade sheets (4 grade sheets, one for each semester+ 1 final Certificate issued by the UK college which I mentioned above). How to make sure that the documents submitted wont be in bounced back? should I get the copies attested or something? :(

3. Should I submit my PG, Graduation, Plus two and 10th standard? Or just the PG and Graduation will do?
4. My name is "Mohamed Ishak VP" in 10th, Plus two as well as graduation. But in PG, its Mohammed Ishak VP. one M is more.. :'(Is this gonna be a problem? How can it be addressed?

Kindly help seniors..Really stuck :(

Thanks

Ishak

I have just joined this forum and wanted to get some details from you. I will be appearing for IELTS in July and meanwhile thinking of doing my ECA. I have the same problem that you had - I have done my Post Graduate Diploma from Wigan and Leigh College. Mumbai and the certificate is issued by the WLC UK. How do I get this attested?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Sunny

tushar4488

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Kayel,
Plz share the status of your case... As same thing has happen with me.

Plz suggest.

Regards,
Tushar Mehta

Jun 22, 2015
Hi Kayel,
Plz share the status of your case,

Kindly help me let us know from where you got your ECA report for BHMS.

Regards,
SK

drrahuln

Nov 6, 2015
Nomby123 said:
Hi kayel, i am homeopathic doctor(BHMS) in India and want to done ECA for express entry programme, what response you got from WES regarding your ECA? Or could we done ECA from ICAS or CES? Waiting for your reply...
Hello - What happened with your case? Did you get the ECA done from ICAS or CES, what was the final outcome? I am stuck in a similar situation as you and I hope your experience would help me. I am also a homeopathic doctor (BHMS) from India. Please reply.

May 3, 2019
Hello - What happened with your case? Did you get the ECA done from ICAS or CES, what was the final outcome? I am stuck in a similar situation as you and I hope your experience would help me. I am also a homeopathic doctor (BHMS) from India. Please reply.
Hi
I have done BHMS and MSW from recognized University. I am in delemma on processing ECA through WES or Iqas. I am planning to apply for social work job (MSW). Need your inputs on choosing between WES and iqas.

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi
I have done BHMS and MSW from recognized University. I am in delemma on processing ECA through WES or Iqas. I am planning to apply for social work job (MSW). Need your inputs on choosing between WES and iqas.
HI @Lakshminarayanan, kindly share our experience , which agency did you get your MSW ECA done and what was the outcome. I have a 4 years of Bachelors and 2 years of MA SW from TISS. Awaiting for a response.