+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Easy way to scan Passport Photo

ashok2ravi

Jan 30, 2021
Hi Friends,

I recently took a passport photo and got physical copy. When I try to scan or take a pic of it to include digitally, it doesn't look perfect. Is there way to scan a passport photo and look good to include for citizenship application?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi Friends,

I recently took a passport photo and got physical copy. When I try to scan or take a pic of it to include digitally, it doesn't look perfect. Is there way to scan a passport photo and look good to include for citizenship application?
Passport application needs physical copy of photo. Where are you putting the digital one?

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
I took a photo with my phone in good lighting, making sure there were no reflections. I think I edited it to make it straight. It was not perfect, but I guess it met the requirements.
For PR renewal, they were also requesting that the background is changed to plain white, so I had to use some online software to do that.
Though it is more difficult for some photos than others, depending on the type of paper they were printed on.

But I think it should be easier with a scanner, maybe you need to increase dpi, or something like this.