Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
kkn1712 said:
Yes -

Reference letter with required details (working hours/roles & responsibilities/etc)
Offer letter
Increment letters
Payslips
Also declaration letters where required (since salary details were not mentioned in reference letters)

This is for every employer that I had worked for in the last 10 years.

I had said clearly in the eAPR that I only have a PNP and not a job offer in Canada.
right, makes no sense as offer of employment is for those who secured a job before hand (LMIA)- is your job bank account active? did you activate an job bank in first place?

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
umm, try asking this question to the likes of asivad, fkl.. I hope they can help you guide better.

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
I'm sorry about that. I think you should send a CSE and ask for your GCMS notes to see what happened. It's really upsetting.

Good luck !

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
GoHaPPyCaN said:
I'm sorry about that. I think you should send a CSE and ask for your GCMS notes to see what happened. It's really upsetting.

Good luck !

I would also suggest to get your GCMS notes so you can get more details about what they thought was missing.

Maybe one of your employment letters was missing a piece of information like salary or hours worked? Doesnt hurt to look over all of them again and check.

Also, since you had several to upload, did you combine them all in a single file? It could be that while combined them, you forgot to include one.

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
I have similar situation. Got AOR on 27th August and on 7th September received letter stating missing PCC for 7 years I. E. From Aug 2010 to Aug 2017. I have reveiwed all snapshots and personal history and found no gap. Infact my addresses and events don't change in August and it is a sheer oversight. I have raised CSE with copies of PCC. Is there anything else I can do to make them reopen the case?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I have similar situation. Got AOR on 27th August and on 7th September received letter stating missing PCC for 7 years I. E. From Aug 2010 to Aug 2017. I have reveiwed all snapshots and personal history and found no gap. Infact my addresses and events don't change in August and it is a sheer oversight. I have raised CSE with copies of PCC. Is there anything else I can do to make them reopen the case?
As of now the CSE would be sufficient. If indeed its a genuine case of oversight from the CIC's end, then they would re-open your file without much hassles. The only point of contention now is, the varying dates of CSE being opened and those whose CSE are hitting dust. Hope your CSE is considered at the earliest. Good luck.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
What exactly was the message from IRCC, can you copy paste it. There is little chance that it was an oversight.

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
What exactly was the message from IRCC, can you copy paste it. There is little chance that it was an oversight.
Msg is pasted below, case was filed by representative and I reviewed and monitored everything myself. My CRS is too low to get ITA again :-(. I have raised CSE, is there anything else I can do?

The Police certificate from Pakistan was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from2010/08/26 to 2017/08/26. NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
UNQUOTE

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Msg is pasted below, case was filed by representative and I reviewed and monitored everything myself. My CRS is too low to get ITA again :-(. I have raised CSE, is there anything else I can do?

The Police certificate from Pakistan was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from2010/08/26 to 2017/08/26. NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
UNQUOTE
Let's hope your representative has not either uploaded a wrong document or failed to upload multiple PCCs (if more than one), Were you with him when he was uploading documents? Did your PCC contain specific addresses with the periods? Was the address on PCC exactly similar to the address under history in your e-APR? Did the spouse's PCC cover her before marriage address? Raising CSE is the right thing to do. Another option, of course, is GCMS notes.

Last edited:

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
Yes there were multiple PCC and yes spouse PCC contained address before marriage, I wasn't with him exactly at time of uploading docs so can't really rule out uploading wrong doc or missing some, m really nervous and for now don't wanna believe they made error. Can IRCC reopen the case if it was their fault?

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
Let's hope your representative has not either uploaded a wrong document or failed to upload multiple PCCs (if more than one), Were you with him when he was uploading documents? Did your PCC contain specific addresses with the periods? Was the address on PCC exactly similar to the address under history in your e-APR? Did the spouse's PCC cover her before marriage address? Raising CSE is the right thing to do. Another option, of course, is GCMS notes.
Yes there were multiple PCC and yes spouse PCC contained address before marriage, I wasn't with him exactly at time of uploading docs so can't really rule out uploading wrong doc or missing some, m really nervous and for now don't wanna believe they made error. Can IRCC reopen the case if it was their fault?

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
They will definitely reopen it, and will also probably compensate for the time lost if it was an error on their part

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
They will definitely reopen it, and will also probably compensate for the time lost if it was an error on their part
@Acid,,thank u for reply and consideration. One last question, though m not sure if u can help in that area: in case my representative made an error, do I have any right with IRCC which can help me or lead me to consider the case without going back to the pool?

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
@Acid,,thank u for reply and consideration. One last question, though m not sure if u can help in that area: in case my representative made an error, do I have any right with IRCC which can help me or lead me to consider the case without going back to the pool?
In that case, unfortunately, you'll have to go back to the pool. As under article R10 "completeness check" the onus is strictly on the applicant to make sure that application is complete. There could be a right to appeal in a Canadian court or somewhere, but, in all honesty, I have no clue.

Reactions: shaizeik