+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR Additional Information Required

Penthan

Sep 21, 2017
Hello All,

Please i just received an ADR on my application..
 > Client Information: proof of payment of salary into UK account (6 months).

To get a statement of account is not a problem at all however, i need to clarify, does this refer to the last 6 months statements? or does it have to be any combination of 6 months statement because i am claiming 3 years on this employment.

Also, i have got a loan and credit credit cards i am servicing through this account, how do i go about it? Do i have to clear the loan and get a letter from the lender before submitting my application? i am confused please HELP!

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hello All,

Please, I just received an ADR on my application...
 > Client Information: proof of payment of salary into UK account (6 months).

To get a statement of account is not a problem at all, however, I need to clarify, does this refer to the last 6 months statements? or does it have to be any combination of 6 months statement because I am claiming 3 years on this employment?

Also, I have got a loan and credit cards I am servicing through this account, how do I go about it? Do I have to clear the loan and get a letter from the lender before submitting my application? I am confused please HELP!
Statements have to be latest and cannot be from a chosen time frame from the past.

if you have more money in the account that would take care of the Loan and the surplus is equal to POF requirement, then closing the loan is not required.

in the LOE that you will submit provide details of the consolidated bank account summary, or better yet ask your bank to give you an Account summary of all of your investments, loans and credit cards in one letter and it should state that even after having all this you still come out ahead and be able to show eligible amount of POF.

hope this helps

Penthan

Sep 21, 2017
Many thanks for your response. However the POF is in a different account from the salary account. My issue is if the loan is put into consideration, then the POF will be less than the required. Do you suggest closing the loan account?
Statements have to be latest and cannot be from a chosen time frame from the past.

if you have more money in the account that would take care of the Loan and the surplus is equal to POF requirement, then closing the loan is not required.

in the LOE that you will submit provide details of the consolidated bank account summary, or better yet ask your bank to give you an Account summary of all of your investments, loans and credit cards in one letter and it should state that even after having all this you still come out ahead and be able to show eligible amount of POF.

hope this helps

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Many thanks for your response. However the POF is in a different account from the salary account. My issue is if the loan is put into consideration, then the POF will be less than the required. Do you suggest closing the loan account?
At this stage you can not do anything, so just upload recent 6 months bank statement in which you were getting your salary.