+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-mail to Immigration Minister - No response from Kenya Visa Office

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hello,

We have not received our passports nor any reply for the return of our passports which we want urgently.
we are now palnning to write an e-mail to the iMMIGRATION MINISTER SEEKING HIS ASSISTANCE for the return of our passports.
Senior members please advice on this as we have no other option as no one is replying. we are tring to get them to return our passports for more than 45 days now.

Thanks
Smiss9

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I advise you be patient. I have red here , many people got their passports back after 3 months, so its 45 days only. Now at last stage, please be patient and wait little more, you passports will be back with visa stamped. Have you tried contact visa office? try to call them or write them email instead of writing email to minister which i dont think would have any advantage. What is e-case status?

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi Mahharrouf
We have sent our passports on 3rd dec 08. till today no reply. also as for calling the visa office their tel goes gets connected to an answering machine which tells you that you cant talk to anyone, and all your questions should be either faxed to them or sent by e-mail. they give you the site name. as for e-cas status it shows in process, meaning nothing while we have recd letter for medicals
and passports to be sent within one month of medicals in the same letter.
smiss

mahharrouf said:
I advise you be patient. I have red here , many people got their passports back after 3 months, so its 45 days only. Now at last stage, please be patient and wait little more, you passports will be back with visa stamped. Have you tried contact visa office? try to call them or write them email instead of writing email to minister which i dont think would have any advantage. What is e-case status?

Chinaconnection

Star Member
Dec 9, 2008
Smiss9,
just one question, did you apply for the federal or Quebec skilled worker? if you applied for Quebec then i think you should have sent your passport and medicals to Abijan in Cote D'ivoire. But for Federal, i have no idea.