5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Sidesa111981,
Thanks for your quick response. I am using the new file number. It has been 6 months and no correspondence, i feel like writing to them. This is because it is said that the new process will take 12 months so i do not understand. Mine might take even two years because i started at the beginning of 2009 and up till now nothing has been done. well still waiting.

I also wrote them an e.mail to change my address but my address still shows only the old address on the internet.

i am just being patient.

Canadaforall.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canadaforall,
It will be good idea to make a Case Specific Enquiry to make sure everything is ok.
Also with regards to change your address, i would suggest to contact them to make sure you get correct address on Ecas.
What is your full Ecas status showing at present?
Regards & Good Luck.
Desai

canadaforall said:
Hi Sidesa111981,
Thanks for your quick response. I am using the new file number. It has been 6 months and no correspondence, i feel like writing to them. This is because it is said that the new process will take 12 months so i do not understand. Mine might take even two years because i started at the beginning of 2009 and up till now nothing has been done. well still waiting.

I also wrote them an e.mail to change my address but my address still shows only the old address on the internet.

i am just being patient.

Canadaforall.

birdtocanada

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is usual for e cas to change with every communication you receive from CHC.

When e cas changes there is always a mail sent or to be send to you.

this is from my experience !!!!!

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi birdtocanada

My ECAS changed on last monday and I am UK but still not have any communication from London CHC either by e-mail or post.
I know it is still very early to say as it is just 4 days since it was changed to Visa Office Eligibity Review Completed.
Let's see what's come up. I am worried only becuase it change straight to third step and skip one step.
Hope for the best.
Desai

birdtocanada said:
it is usual for e cas to change with every communication you receive from CHC.

When e cas changes there is always a mail sent or to be send to you.

this is from my experience !!!!!

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi BirdtoCanada,
Thanks for the information. My visa office is Abidjan

This is what my E.cas is showing presently,

We received your application for permanent residence on January 30, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 12, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

It is still the same old information from Nova Scotia. But i had sent full application to Visa office and also received AOR from Visa office.

That is the reason i am thinking of making a case inquiry.

My address is also still the old address has not changed on the new one i have changed, even though it is in the same building so i am checking both of them.

Ok like you have s aid i will try to make a case inquiry.

Thanks very much.

Canadaforall.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi SDESAI1981,
I am thinking of making a case inquiry one more thing i w ill like to be clear about. I am confused of where to make the inquiry, because my visa office is Abidjan, but my AOR was posted to me from London. This is because when i sent my initial application to Nova Scotia i was about to finish my studies in Europe , so i decided to choose the visa office responsible for my home country just in case if after my studies i can not stay anymore in Europe. But fortunately i was granted a work permit before i was sent an approval letter from Nova Scotia. So i just decided to continue with my application at Abidjan.

When i posted my full application to Abidjan, instead i got my AOR , which was written by Abidjan , but it was posted from British High commission London At this point in time i do not know whether to contact Abidjan or London? I do not also know who is processing my application at the moment. I need to clear this doubt and i will contact the office other members will think is processing my application.

Thanks and waiting for suggestions.

Canadaforall.

birdtocanada

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My e cas never changed to medical received

it was straight to decision mada after in process for 3 months

so friends It is better to follow the wait and wait Keep hoping for the best