+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-CAS - Status not updating to "Medical Received" after E-Medical Done......

rajdeepganga

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
calgarypr said:
Hi, can someone answer me if they check your medical history. Like do they go to your profile in database and then check for all conditions that you had?
If your medical history is linked then yes. Otherwise doctor will only verbally ask you about the prevailing conditions and will not be checked but noted down in the system.

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
calgarypr said:
Hi, can someone answer me if they check your medical history. Like do they go to your profile in database and then check for all conditions that you had?
what database r u talking?? Medical history is subjective and some lab test may find persisting conditions!!

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
rajdeepganga said:
Yeah that is the problem they will reply only after 20-40 days and in between check with your physician. Check what they can do.
I am thinking that what happens if we ask medical facility to send hard copy to VO?. Isn't that a good option?
doctor won't do that if it is already uploaded! !

royalboyz

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Doc's Request.
With App
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
2nd line update 28-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Dear All,

Can Anyone give me info how to enter information in all 4 boxes In Ecas for checking status

e.g how to enter applicant surname, UCI or Application file no

I received my PER on 12 nov,but not able to check my application status.

error i received on page:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed"

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
royalboyz said:
Dear All,

Can Anyone give me info how to enter information in all 4 boxes In Ecas for checking status

e.g how to enter applicant surname, UCI or Application file no

I received my PER on 12 nov,but not able to check my application status.

error i received on page:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed"
in given name try ur name along with ur father name and in surname ur family name if doesn't work try to write ur surname and ur name in given name box and in surname write ur father's name still doesn't work then email cic on question@ cic.gc.ca with 'follow up required ' in subject!! And explain ur prob. U can upload snap shot for error message which is coming.

rajdeepganga

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
dr_saggy said:
in given name try ur name along with ur father name and in surname ur family name if doesn't work try to write ur surname and ur name in given name box and in surname write ur father's name still doesn't work then email cic on question @ cic.gc.ca with 'follow up required ' in subject!! And explain ur prob. U can upload snap shot for error message which is coming.
Yeah right I agree with Dr-saggy.

Try different options and also can you check your documents which you send to FSW that what was your family name you written there in docs.

Make sure you are entering correct UCI#

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hi,
I completed my medicals on 19th November and as per the doctor everything is fine and he sent medicals by e-med on 28th November but, my ECAS doesnot show the 3rd line "Medicals have been received" yet.
Anyone experiencing the same situation? Usually how much time they take to update the status?
What is the next step after completing the medicals? Does this means interview is waived?

rajdeepganga

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
hseamrit said:
Hi,
I completed my medicals on 19th November and as per the doctor everything is fine and he sent medicals by e-med on 28th November but, my ECAS doesnot show the 3rd line "Medicals have been received" yet.
Anyone experiencing the same situation? Usually how much time they take to update the status?
What is the next step after completing the medicals? Does this means interview is waived?
Yes brother everyone here are in the same boat...

It usually takes 1-2 weeks after upload but here are some scenarios where it is not getting updated.

you should wait for 10 working days after upload it should be okay you need to worry only after 10 working days after upload.

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Thanks mate for the info.
Basically what are the chances of visa approval after MEdicals are completed? I read at few places that this is the last step and if medicals a fine, visa office request for passport submission and Landing fees.
Any clue about this?

rajdeepganga said:
Yes brother everyone here are in the same boat...

It usually takes 1-2 weeks after upload but here are some scenarios where it is not getting updated.

you should wait for 10 working days after upload it should be okay you need to worry only after 10 working days after upload.

rajdeepganga

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
hseamrit said:
Thanks mate for the info.
Basically what are the chances of visa approval after MEdicals are completed? I read at few places that this is the last step and if medicals a fine, visa office request for passport submission and Landing fees.
Any clue about this?

Well there is 99% chance of getting PR after this stage except that your security clearance is fine too.

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hi,

Yes for sure, the security clearance is also mandatory. I and my wife submitted all the PCC requested by the visa office. Now waiting for the final call :)
Praying every day for good news.
rajdeepganga said:
Well there is 99% chance of getting PR after this stage except that your security clearance is fine too.

Ranjith123

Dec 2, 2014
Hi All,

I also submitted my PCC and medicals done and waiting for the next step. Let me know anyone received Passport request.