E-cas says Decision Made

John_Dorry

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cedarjet said:
My timeline is similar to yours, but i did the test 23rd of June. Almost 2 months passed since the test. Decision made June 29th. No updates other than that. I think because we are feb 2015 applicants, we are still waiting a little. officer said 1-3 months for me..so i'm guessing we should hear something in the next 4 weeks.
I really hope we'll hear something next week.... ;)
There are new ceremonies scheduled in Montreal for sept 1st and 2nd....
Fingers crossed !

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status changed to Decision Made on 11-Sep-2015. Just got my ATIP: my local office changed from Mississauga to Montreal in July. Does anyone know what the wait time is from Decision Made to Oath? Thanks :)

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It all depends on your local office. The timeline CIC agent gives you is within three months. Most of people get it much faster ofcourse. in my case, it took one month.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not really! It was one month for DM to oath! My test was in January 2015 and I got RQed then. Look at my timeline ;)

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
Not really! It was one month for DM to oath! My test was in January 2015 and I got RQed then. Look at my timeline ;)
From what I saw in this forum, average DM to Oath is 1-2 months! If it doesnt go avobe 3 month I'll be happy :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
My wife had her test on Aug 7th and status changed to decision made on Aug 27th

Patiently waiting for the oath letter, lets see!

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's probably cause I applied in March 2013. Have been waiting for 2.5 years to get this letter!

ahmadmani

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenium said:
That's probably cause I applied in March 2013. Have been waiting for 2.5 years to get this letter!
Congratulations lenium. Take a deep breath and enjoy your new life as Canadian citizen...

mazizk08

Jan 24, 2016
Hey Adzeez,
I also have a similar situation like yours. What can I expect from going to the CIC office. I got a letter to re appear for the test. This is really annoying.

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
My e-case changed 2 days ago to Decision Made but no new notes under, the last is when they invited me to the test.
Called the call center but they are keep telling a letter was sent to me and I have to wait.
Are they writing under the e-case the Oath date usually? or no? just try to guess what to expect a date for the Oath or meet with the CJ? :eek:

Grilka

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Candoes said:
My e-case changed 2 days ago to Decision Made but no new notes under, the last is when they invited me to the test.
Called the call center but they are keep telling a letter was sent to me and I have to wait.
Are they writing under the e-case the Oath date usually? or no? just try to guess what to expect a date for the Oath or meet with the CJ? :eek:
If the decision is made it is unlikely CIC will call you to meet with CJ. They have made the decision. Now all you do is wait.
My status changed to DM in the end of December 2015. Still waiting for their next move. I am in Victoria.
And as far as I know you will get a line on your online status stating that they have sent you an invitation for an oath.

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Thanks Grilka for the answer.
Unfortunately no notes were added yet. :eek:
Somehow I can not understand if a decision is made and they changed the status already why is so hard to ad a note: Oath date will be scheduled soon or application dined or something.

Candoes

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Finally notes appeared under DM, they sent me the inv. to take the oath, wohoooooooooo ;) :)
Can I take with me my 4 years old ? I know that I can take guest(s) with me but a different story a minor kid, will they let to stay near / with me during the ceremony? (Is Canadian born :) )