+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Bafemmy

Jan 16, 2017
I have the same case.. but May 4th CEC inland.. whenever I call them, they say the same thing to me that all is well..
yesterday as well said that criminality is also done, security is not started yet .. I think there is no way to guess what's going on with CIC, other than just waiting patiently .. I applied on 4th May, but still cant wait ... I can feel how it feels like for march applicants.. Hope we all get PPRs soon..

but since they said security is in process, that means your eligibility is done.. that is a good think.. wish you good luck..
have you ordered GCMS notes ??

Hello.
I'm March 18th
FSWO
Visa office - London
I can't sleep well. Really frustrating.

Please how do I order GCMS. OR RAISE CSE

Mubashshir

Sep 5, 2017
Add me to whatsapp please.
[size=10pt]Hi Guys,

Just creating a thread for March AOR applicants.

If you file your e-APR in March share your details here and subscribe.

We also have a watsapp group for quick discussion.

Leave request to be added DONT share your number, just say: ADD me to WATSAPP

[/size]
me

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
True as I know it also shows up on gcms notes. but we contacted them after good 175 days. My due date fr review was 15 Aug I was curious to know if they hv picked up my file or not. Still stuck at Eligibility
I understand. I just wish that we all get ppr soon.

Reactions: doctor28

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx for reply
You mean there is still more work to be done on my eligibility? or as it's stated in GCMS notes passed means the work on eligibility is over?
Let me try to explain and I can be wrong too.

This is like officer A has worked on your file and has passed your file to officer B because officer A cannot make decision and only officer B can give a decision. It can probably be in queue to be picked by the officer B. You're in last stage but officer B also does his final scan and if he doubts anything, he will ask for ADR or explanation. You're almost there. Any day you will get a good news!

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016
Congrats

I'll advice you get your daughter's passport couriered to you then send all together to the visa office stated in your PPR letter.
Thanks for the reply bud ..
I also thought about doing the same , but smbody told me it is illegal to get passport across the border without the holder travelling on it. Is it true ?? Otherwise my dad has valid australian visa and can fly to hand me the passport

MinVas

Aug 26, 2017
I am a FSW outland applicant. AOR-9 March 2017. 178 days already. I don't understand why are they taking so much time. My account shows
Application Status (Where is this application?)
  • Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Your background check is in progress. We will send you a message when there is an update.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

India2201Canada

Jul 15, 2017
I am a FSW outland applicant. AOR-9 March 2017. 178 days already. I don't understand why are they taking so much time. My account shows
Application Status (Where is this application?)
  • Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Your background check is in progress. We will send you a message when there is an update.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Your Visa Office Please ?

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone !! Yesterday I got a message in my profile having subject (request letter) and after downloading attachment it was about the passport request to be sent by VFS India to high commission Canada , New Delhi.

Is this PPR ?

India2201Canada

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone !! Yesterday I got a message in my profile having subject (request letter) and after downloading attachment it was about the passport request to be sent by VFS India to high commission Canada , New Delhi.

Is this PPR ?
yes its ppr. congrats. Can u pls share ur timeline please.

Mr Qadri

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
Let me try to explain and I can be wrong too.

This is like officer A has worked on your file and has passed your file to officer B because officer A cannot make decision and only officer B can give a decision. It can probably be in queue to be picked by the officer B. You're in last stage but officer B also does his final scan and if he doubts anything, he will ask for ADR or explanation. You're almost there. Any day you will get a good news!
Well explained buddy