+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Typically an application goes through

AOR -> Medical Pass -> IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.) -> NA2 (Backgound check changes to NA) -> IP2 (Backgound check in progress) --> PPR.

From your description you are in IP1 stage where your document checklist for completeness is being checked.
NA2 is where your documents correctness and eligibility are checked (if everything fine, security check will be initiated)
IP2 is when, VO picks the file to review above the steps and make a decision, which triggers PPR.

Wishing you a speedy process..
Dear patient souls, I am so glad I just found this forum, so glad I am not alone waiting :), I am also an e-APR AOR March 2017 applicant.

Here is my info for your reference (maybe it helps for comparison) and a couple of questions below if you can help me, any help would be very very helpful, thank you so much :)

Application Stream: PNP (OINP) - Outland
Nationality: Colombian

Brief Timeline:

1. Date Application Send and E-APR:
- 03/04/2017 (EST)
2. Medical Exams Passed and Background Check Request Letter:
- 06/09/2017 (EDT)
3. Submitted requested Police Certificates (multiple countries):
- 07/13/2017 (EDT)

Application Status (Where is this application?)
  • Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Questions

1. Which stage am I in, in the PR application process (I hear about IP1, IP2, NA ...etc but I don't know where to find reference to this stages in my profile)?

2. I hear about GCMS notes but the CIC official pages says:
To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.
  • Maybe not for PNP-out applicants?, otherwise
  • Where can we order them?
3. What is the probability to receive a PFR (procedural fairness request), or to be refused at this stage: been waiting since Nov 2015 (OINP first and then PR app).

Thank you so much, any comments, notes or advice very much appreciated,
Have a good day everybody ;)
Hi Camilo.... My timelines are also very similar to yours(PNP-outland)... I am from India and received e-APR on 4th march 2017 and till now only medicals are passed. Its been 6 months now and still waiting for updates.

Apr 5, 2015
Hi everyone..can someone tell me what is happening with my file.
My AOR is 23rd of March CEC INLAND .Medical was passed in less than a month after.After updated status on my Cic account about medical passed.There has nothing been updated.However i did call Cic 3 times already in the month of June ,July and End of August.First 2 times they told me all is going well.We are checking your elidgibility.But still did not see any update on my account.Now when I ve called 3rd time recently to know the status ,She said again all is well,we do not need anything from you.You have passed Criminality.But security check is going on and this is something internal so nothing to worry about.Can someone help me how far am I to get this done!.Waiting is really frustrating me when my file was easiest one.I have no history of travelling outside Canada for past 7 years.I dont understand why are they taking almost 6 months to process it.Ty.

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Just got my golden email !!!!!
Stream - PNP (OINP) - Inland
OINP AOR - February 3rd, 2016
OINP Nomination - February 28th, 2017
AOR - March 18th, 2017
Medical Passed/IP 1 - July 11th, 2017
RFPR Fee - July 24th, 2017
IP 2 - Somewhere between August 30th - September 4th (Was too stressed to check for a week lol)
PPR - September 5th, 2017 (9:12 PM EST)

Thank you everyone for your support and knowledge, this has been a nerve-wrecking and stressful journey indeed, but these forums have been nothing short of amazing and therapeutic!!! I wish everyone the best and hope you receive PPR soon!!
Congratulations.

kalpan13

Jul 13, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2018
LANDED..........
10-01-2018
Hi Camilo.... My timelines are also very similar to yours(PNP-outland)... I am from India and received e-APR on 4th march 2017 and till now only medicals are passed. Its been 6 months now and still waiting for updates.
Mine is same as your
Stream: OINP Outland
AOR: 4 March 2017
Medical: 6 June 2017
IP1: I guess I am still at IP1 since I dont know when

Still deciding whether to email CPC or to ask for GCMS notes...

Cant say the wait is patient anymore :)

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hey Guys,

Just got my golden email !!!!!
Stream - PNP (OINP) - Inland
OINP AOR - February 3rd, 2016
OINP Nomination - February 28th, 2017
AOR - March 18th, 2017
Medical Passed/IP 1 - July 11th, 2017
RFPR Fee - July 24th, 2017
IP 2 - Somewhere between August 30th - September 4th (Was too stressed to check for a week lol)
PPR - September 5th, 2017 (9:12 PM EST)

Thank you everyone for your support and knowledge, this has been a nerve-wrecking and stressful journey indeed, but these forums have been nothing short of amazing and therapeutic!!! I wish everyone the best and hope you receive PPR soon!!
Many more congratulations, am so happy for you

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi, I received below email. Please suggest me what's the trend in this month and how many days it takes to get PPR. I heard from whatsapp group from 1 to 7 days.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

Regards,
Gisele
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca GO1

Thanks
Senthil

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016
Hi all , i just got my PPR email in my cic account. I want your help now as me and my wife are residing in Sydney Australia but my 1 year old daughter is currently in India with her grandparents. I want to know how i can submit her passport for stamping. Should i get couriered here or i will have to ask cic to permit her to submit her passport in India ??

Please help.

BTW My AOR is 4 March 2017 , FSW-O

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi all , i just got my PPR email in my cic account. I want your help now as me and my wife are residing in Sydney Australia but my 1 year old daughter is currently in India with her grandparents. I want to know how i can submit her passport for stamping. Should i get couriered here or i will have to ask cic to permit her to submit her passport in India ??

Please help.

First of all, many more congratulations. Am so happy for you.

I have no knowledge about your case. Hope you get the suggestions soon as possible, PLease post the same in january and feb page as they might have experienced it and can share you something.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello everyone,

I am march 27 outland applicant. IRCC has requested additional docs which i have submitted and my status changed to '' we do not neet additional documents" meanwhile i got a medical request for my newly born daughter. Which they requested to submit within one month.

Have i passed my eligibility? Still under review
And background check is in IP2

My question is can i consider this update as safe for my ppr?

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I know a Mar 3 PNP applicant who moved to IP2 and got PPR today from NDVO (yes both happened on same day).. this month you can anticipate things to happen for Mar applicants..

provost

Feb 14, 2017

Please help.

Congrats

I'll advice you get your daughter's passport couriered to you then send all together to the visa office stated in your PPR letter.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
They didn't touch my file for over 2 months... the due date changed from July 15 to Auguest 15...
Called CIC yesterday. Still stuck at same stage. I guess they need to hire more ppl :mad:

Reactions: KASK