CEC
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2017
LANDED..........
17-11-2017
Hell,
Can someone please advise, If I am calling from outside Canada to CIC, how long does it take normally to reach out to the Officer considering it will be an International call.
I think it might take 20 - 25 minutes on average.

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hell,
Can someone please advise, If I am calling from outside Canada to CIC, how long does it take normally to reach out to the Officer considering it will be an International call.
It took me 43 minutes today.

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016
Its been 2 months since my file was transferred to LVO , still no update. Does anybody know how long sydney LVO takes to make final decision??

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, need an expert opinion from fellow members. I completed by bachelor degree in 2005 (beyond ten years from today) so do I have to mention it under personal history section? It was by default there as I have claimed points for it. Should I remove it as it is beyond ten years from today and I do not want it to unnecessarily trigger the need for a PCC from the place where I completed that education?

MinVas

Aug 26, 2017
AOR-9th March 2017. My bcg check is in progress since 2 months. I am not sure if this is IP1 or IP2. Is anybody else who's sailing in the same boat. My friends have received ppr within 5 months.

07collian

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hey guys would love your help with something.

I have just got my Work permit extension to stay in Canada while my PR is decided. I applied inland and was implied status as my current visa expired but now this one has come through that is all good.

I was wondering if I could travel back home to Australia and come back and activate my PR at Pearson? I had my PPR on Wednesday and have sent it to Ottawa the day after so im thinking I should get it in the next few weeks. I was looking to go home for a family thing on September 12th until like 27th.

Any help will be appreciated, cheers!