+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

saggii666

May 19, 2017
guys received my PPR - wooooohooooooooooo

Wouldn't have been possible without this forum I did not hire the services of an immigration consultant as all my queries have been already answered and I put my trust in the people who walked the path.

Special shout out to @legalfalcon @Asivad Anac @andy108 your posts/threads are priceless. Not to forget the ray of hope threads. It has been one hell of a journey - in the past 6 months.

Thank you everyone and may the force be with you all.
congrats mate ....

Reactions: hari_1326

saggii666

May 19, 2017
Friends
Finally got the email for RPRF.. paid the fees today... So what would be the next step? how long for PPR?
AOR 24 March 2017

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
guys received my PPR - wooooohooooooooooo

Wouldn't have been possible without this forum I did not hire the services of an immigration consultant as all my queries have been already answered and I put my trust in the people who walked the path.

Special shout out to @legalfalcon @Asivad Anac @andy108 your posts/threads are priceless. Not to forget the ray of hope threads. It has been one hell of a journey - in the past 6 months.

Thank you everyone and may the force be with you all.
All the best buddy! Good luck!

Reactions: hari_1326

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Can anyone please respond on my following inquiry?

Dear fellows,

I am at post aor stage submitted app on 27th march. I want to update ircc on my current situation as my child is born, i have changed my address and reisgned from my job and joined a new company(but visa in progress for new company). I am leaving to my home country i will be back in uae when company will send me new visa..

Please tell me whats is the procedure to update?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
How can you tell that's ip2? My bgc says same, in process will message... am I ip2 or 1?
IMO, IP 2 my friend, it must be written. "We are processing your BGC. We will send you a message if we need more information". So yes this is IP2, Good Luck. Wish you a speedy PPR.

Reactions: Omidahomie

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends
Finally got the email for RPRF.. paid the fees today... So what would be the next step? how long for PPR?
AOR 24 March 2017
If you are FSWO, wait another two-three weeks to get in to IP2. Then another week or two PPR.

Reactions: saggii666

s_m_e_m

Jun 20, 2017
Is RCMP certificate needed for FSW outlands? I have never lived or stayed in Canada
My status also says that I wont need to give my fingerprints, will they ask for my finger prints later on?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can anyone please respond on my following inquiry?

Dear fellows,

I am at post aor stage submitted app on 27th march. I want to update ircc on my current situation as my child is born, i have changed my address and reisgned from my job and joined a new company(but visa in progress for new company). I am leaving to my home country i will be back in uae when company will send me new visa..

Please tell me whats is the procedure to update?
Change of family composition - raise a CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Change of address - CSE
Change of job - No need to inform as your application is locked the day you file the application, any changes to your job do not matter.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is RCMP certificate needed for FSW outlands? I have never lived or stayed in Canada
My status also says that I wont need to give my fingerprints, will they ask for my finger prints later on?
If you have never lived in Canada, you won't be asked for RCMP certificate.

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
If you have never lived in Canada, you won't be asked for RCMP certificate.
I have never lived in Canada and was asked to provide RCMP criminal record. I guess it's a rare case

I was in Canada a couple of times though as tourist but all visits combined are less than 4 weeks.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
IMO, IP 2 my friend, it must be written. "We are processing your BGC. We will send you a message if we need more information". So yes this is IP2, Good Luck. Wish you a speedy PPR.
Wow that's nuts , if true , I can't believe it. Thanks

Reactions: KiranK

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I have never lived in Canada and was asked to provide RCMP criminal record. I guess it's a rare case

I was in Canada a couple of times though as tourist but all visits combined are less than 4 weeks.
It might be done in an error.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:
*We have seen a lot of PNPs getting PPR from December 2016, some from January, and a even November.
**Current processing time for PNPs is between 150 and 200 days, within this time frame up to 85% get PPR.

Passport Request in June when ***OVER 370 Passport Requests REPORTED so FAR***:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We can see that Jan has 60% clearance, while February 49%, we will soon see February to continue to increase the share, while Jan will clear-up a bit slower.
**This week Feb AOR applicants were not receiving as much attention as in the past month, now the focus of batch releases is slowly shifting towards March AOR (for coming weeks March AORs will be mostly getting PPRs)

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan this week were for PNP applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Thank you for reading!

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
It might be done in an error.
That's what i thought but when I called CIC last month they confirmed that they need Criminal record from RCMP. They even sent a second letter two weeks after the first to remind me that they need RCMP Criminal recordo_O

I did see in this forum someone who was living in UAE and never been to Canada so he sent a letter of explanation that it must be an error; they never asked him and he got his PPR. Didnt want to take the chance as I live in Northeast US and it easy to go to ON or QC and get fingerprinted in person.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
That's what i thought but when I called CIC last month they confirmed that they need Criminal record from RCMP. They even sent a second letter two weeks after the first to remind me that they need RCMP Criminal recordo_O

I did see in this forum someone who was living in UAE and never been to Canada so he sent a letter of explanation that it must be an error; they never asked him and he got his PPR. Didnt want to take the chance as I live in Northeast US and it easy to go to ON or QC and get fingerprinted in person.
I see, yes, it is better! All the best and keep us posted!

Reactions: sea83