+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
That is IP2

Congrats. You must be FSW. I'm in the same boat. Wait will check my account too..
Yes, I'm fswo. But do you think this is ip1 or ip2? I just want to know what to expect next.

Ohoh just saw your reply in my quote....hope your status change soon too

PREEVIK

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi all..can anybody tell me what they check in Ip2, I mean how they assess our eligibility and security ..? On what parameters?? Do they check the authenticity of all of our documents only? Or there's anything else?

Reagan_T

Jun 20, 2017
Hello, everyone, I am a silent follower and I received my golden email today.

FSW-Inland
AOR March 12
Med passed May 02
IP1 May 02
NA May 4
IP2 June 15 (sent email to CPC on June 14, regarding the status of my application and received the generic email response the same day)
PPR June 20
No RCMP submitted and non was requested

Thanks to everyone for sharing your updates, these updates gave me a good idea where my application was and it provided comfort during the waiting period.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Early march applicants are not blessed one.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application approved today! My timeline below:

AOR: March 30, 2017
Meds passed, BG IP1: April 12, 2017
BG NA: May 23, 2017
BG IP2: June 7, 2017
PPR: June 14, 2017
PP sent: June 14, 2017
PP received: June 19, 2017
Approved: June 20, 2017

CEC-inland

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
GOOD NEWS! guys,
God has been so good to me
I received the golden email this evening
I appreciate everybody who contributes and encourages people in this forum
Trust in God - He knows the desires of your heart and will grant you favor in this PR matter!

Time Line
CEC-inland
AOR - March 27
Meds Passed - April 4
Schedule A Request - May 12 - Submitted May 17
BGC - "Not Applicable" - May 17
BGC 2 - June 15 when I checked (but maybe June 12 or 13)
PPR - June 20

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Yes, I'm fswo. But do you think this is ip1 or ip2? I just want to know what to expect next.

Ohoh just saw your reply in my quote....hope your status change soon too
Well one quick question. Your BG must have changed to NA after Medicals, right? Did you pay RPRF upfront?

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
I guess you would need a valid medical at the time of entry into Canada. So, anyways you would need to have a fresh medical done.

Although your application might have got through that stage, IMO you should have a fresh medical just in case. Wait for other seniors to reply as well..
Thanks Missi. I'm FSWO as well.

s_m_e_m

Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,
Please someone respond to my question below.
Here is my status, I applied as FSW in EE
AOR : 13 March
I got married on the 21st of April, so I sent a message to IRCC informing them
13 June : Additional documents requested to add spouse
19 June : Additional documents submitted.

Now here is my current status
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What is my current status?
Will I have to wait for a long time for CIC to review the medical test and background check of my spouse since I just added her?

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Congratulations to your brother! Did you get any confirmation emails when you send your inquiry? I emailed them two days ago and did not get any even an acknowledgement for receipt.

I asked here regarding email to Ottawa office to change status from Ip2 to PPR.
It was for my brother's file. Believe me it works. He got that precious email just now after 24hrs .

Thanks a lot .

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
You are in IP2 bro, as it seems from your timeline. I am obviously referring to the IMMI tracker here. Keep checking your email for the golden email. Did you see when your BG changed from NA to IP2?

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Hello guys,
Please someone respond to my question below.
Here is my status, I applied as FSW in EE
AOR : 13 March
I got married on the 21st of April, so I sent a message to IRCC informing them
13 June : Additional documents requested to add spouse
19 June : Additional documents submitted.

Now here is my current status
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What is my current status?
Will I have to wait for a long time for CIC to review the medical test and background check of my spouse since I just added her?
Keep checking for medicals status and BG. If they are reviewing your spouse details, these fields may have some updates. Or it can even go directly to PPR, so all the best.