NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Anyone please?
I believe you are currently in IP1 (BGC in progress on Apr 22 in your timeline)
For Mar 6 AOR-expect to wait about 1 month for PPR after IP1 completed/RCMP request.

Reactions: sea83

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Do the stats Apply only when medical status is passed ? Our additional medical exams took 3 months will our application be processed only after that or the 6 months période starts from the AOR date ?
The 6-month period starts from the AOR date. So given your AOR, you're almost half way through the average processing time as advised on the CIC website (6 months)

Reactions: Maryz

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Do the stats Apply only when medical status is passed ? Our additional medical exams took 3 months will our application be processed only after that or the 6 months période starts from the AOR date ?
AOR date.

However, 6 months is fictitious timeframe, there are plenty of those who wait for 6+ months.

Reactions: Maryz

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Thanks ! Hope so cause untill now no changes on mycic except medicals which changes from N/A to we are reviewingyour medical exams

The 6-month period starts from the AOR date. So given your AOR, you're almost half way through the average processing time as advised on the CIC website (6 months)

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Thank you ! ! The agent told me that generally more than six months concerns people who got many security check related to There police clearence provided from several countries for m'y part I have to submit only one so I wish that they stared my application process at same time with our additional exams

AOR date.

However, 6 months is fictitious timeframe, there are plenty of those who wait for 6+ months.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
hjhdjdskjhsjkdhnbmkjsdhjdahdk !

Just lost my vocabulary. Its funny that I received my PPR while I was in restroom !
Wait is the worst pain but its just impossible to predict how CIC works.
Tracker predicted the date to be 9th June and was perfect. Few tips for all:

1) Update the tracker as that will help you to predict dates for your own case. More valid data leads to better prediction.
2) Try to call CIC to find out about your eligibility after status change to NA. If its pass or recommended pass do not worry (provided you do not have any bad background record or misrepresented yourself). Rest is wait wait and wait !

Thanks to Raj, Andy, rg74, people who received PPR around 1st March and everyone who are helping others selflessly !

nilapri

Dec 20, 2016
Dear All,

Thanks for all your support during this journey. This is very helpful and informative forum. Finally I received my PPR email in my inbox today

Below is my timeline

AOR - Mar 24
Medical Passed - Apr 8
IP1 - Apr
BackGround NA on May 11
IP2 on June 6
PPR june 9 :)

I am CEC inland.

I have uploaded everything in upfront , along with employment records I have included my T4 , paystubs , foreign Tax return , Notice of Assesment , Salary hike letter , Initial offer letter , resignation letter.

During my application process CIC never asked any additional documents , So its worth to add additional documents would speed up application process. And all dependents on case officer as well though. Each everyone case is unique.

I wish everyone soon get the PPR.

Thanks Again !!!!

Reactions: lovish kaushal

veer@canada

May 25, 2017
I got a PPR mail on June 5th and submitted my passports on 8th. And now I have got another similar email (same as PPR ) on June 9th.

So I m confused. Is it a glitch in cic portal or some other issue. Anybody experienced the same, pls share. Thanks.

Reactions: lovish kaushal

veer@canada

May 25, 2017
Dear All....,

Received the "Ready for Visa" email this morning. Timelines updated in my signature. Thanks to all of you there for your advice, comments . All the best to all waiting out there for the PPR:)
Hey..did you get another email for PPR today on 9th. I got first one on 5th June and once again today. Pls share. Thanks.

Alice2017

May 20, 2017
Hi guys!
I need your help!!
I received a message about Bridging open work permit from IRCC June 9, 2017, and they request me to provide:

> PNC: Provincial Nominee Certificate from Province of Destination.
> R204(c) Letter of Support: Provincial Nominee Letter of Support from Province of Destination. These BOTH must be received at this office by: 2017/06/16

Does anybody have similar experience?
I am PNP Ontario inlander. My AOR of PNP is Mar 11, 2017; the AOR of BOWP is Mar 14, 2017.
My provincial nominee certificate expired in April.
My post graduate work permit expired in May.
I am in "implied status" now.

Do you guys think that I could get the support letter from OINP Office?

Should I keep fighting for the BOWP, or trying to apply to be a Vistor in Canada?

How long does it take to get medical done? and R10 done?

I was told that only when R10 is passed, the BOWP will be issued.
Is it true?

Thank you for taking your time to read my message!! I really appreciate it!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Dear All,

Thanks for all your support during this journey. This is very helpful and informative forum. Finally I received my PPR email in my inbox today

Below is my timeline

AOR - Mar 24
Medical Passed - Apr 8
IP1 - Apr
BackGround NA on May 11
IP2 on June 6
PPR june 9 :)

I am CEC inland.

I have uploaded everything in upfront , along with employment records I have included my T4 , paystubs , foreign Tax return , Notice of Assesment , Salary hike letter , Initial offer letter , resignation letter.

During my application process CIC never asked any additional documents , So its worth to add additional documents would speed up application process. And all dependents on case officer as well though. Each everyone case is unique.

I wish everyone soon get the PPR.

Thanks Again !!!!
Congrats!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Just lost my vocabulary. Its funny that I received my PPR while I was in restroom !

1) Update the tracker as that will help you to predict dates for your own case. More valid data leads to better prediction.
2) Try to call CIC to find out about your eligibility after status change to NA. If its pass or recommended pass do not worry (provided you do not have any bad background record or misrepresented yourself). Rest is wait wait and wait !

Thanks to Raj, Andy, rg74, people who received PPR around 1st March and everyone who are helping others selflessly !
Congrats all the best!:)

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)

Congrats!
Did the PPR email come from Ottawa or your LVO?