Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
It's possible. I've read some people have gotten PPR while their background remained at IP1. Maybe our application is now queued for the PPR email which they send in batches :)
lol. hope it happens for us :)

kris78

Jan 29, 2016
How to change the email address to which PPR is to be received?

I have recently received a request to get RCMP done. However, in the notice i see that there is another email address listed.

I have been told that it has to be changed immediately so that the PPR is sent to my email address, otherwise PPR will be sent to that address which was listed in the notice.

can anyone help how to change the email address? I have been trying the 1-888-242-2100 this number to get hold of any representative from CIC but they are disconnecting the call saying that they are unable to forward the call as the call volume is high.

Please help
Mohan

andrew6

May 24, 2017
I was having same issue so I called CIC and asked them to remove secondary email id.

I have recently received a request to get RCMP done. However, in the notice i see that there is another email address listed.

I have been told that it has to be changed immediately so that the PPR is sent to my email address, otherwise PPR will be sent to that address which was listed in the notice.

can anyone help how to change the email address? I have been trying the 1-888-242-2100 this number to get hold of any representative from CIC but they are disconnecting the call saying that they are unable to forward the call as the call volume is high.

Please help
Mohan

lovish kaushal

May 11, 2017
Fill out IRCC webform to change or updare info on cic.gc.ca

Please help
Mohan

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
yeah ! lets hope for an update and i have 2 more CEC guys with March 8 Aor with no updates after medicals .

Wondering, Is someone working on our profile and doesn't mind changing our BG status or no one Touched our files:rolleyes:
I think there is just no one touches our files. According to the tracker, from the past few weeks, it seems that they are working on the FSW applications.

hellohelp

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,
After submitting my schedule A and IMM 5406, I got an email for an interview in one of the local offices in Canada. I have been requested to provide some of the same things I have already submitted in addition to T4 slips, Notice of assessments and a few other documents related to my work history (but everything else that is requested, I have already provided). Any chance Ill get my PPR on the spot after the interview? Or is this just to check the legitimacy of the documents for further evaluation to be conducted

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Just got the PPR email!!
hey .. happy for you ! we where discussing about the processing times and you got per directly after ip1 .. nice . now i get some hope :)

veer@canada

May 25, 2017
Hey Starlette, congrats...

Can u pls tell me what is the subject line of email u got and what's the bg status in your cic profile after PPR email..

Actually I have also got an email which says "CPCO- FINAL REQUEST"

Pls reply.