+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

drummerlover33

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
IP2. Congrats you should get ppr soon. Kindly share your timeline and stream please
Ruthaj, is that message really for IP2? If that's the case, what's the message for IP1?

Also, my account went straight to that status after my medicals passed. Is it possible that I skipped the IP1 phase? That would means that I'm about half a month into IP2 now.

Hope you can help me out. Thanks!

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Ruthaj, is that message really for IP2? If that's the case, what's the message for IP1?

Also, my account went straight to that status after my medicals passed. Is it possible that I skipped the IP1 phase? That would means that I'm about half a month into IP2 now.

It's not impossible. If your status says : Application is in progress ( Next step is to conduct background status ) that means ure still in IP1 . At this stage Medical is passed, Criminality is not started or in progress I.e validity of pcc.
2. Next stage is Not applicable : Medicals, criminality checks are passed. R10 is okay i.e. All police certificate ,ECA report verified,spouse education, age review is completed. Security and Eligibility checks are not started.
3. If your Bgs status says we are processing your background check ....... that's IP2 .
I hope this helps. You can also share your timeline and stream.

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Hi friends,
My BG status change from In Process to NA on May 18, and stay the NA until now. However, today I received a request to submit form IMM5406 (Additional Family Information). Anyone else in this forum got the same request? You know if my application will be turn to IP2 soon or not?

Thanks,
this is still a good sign that your application is being reviewed. Lol. Some people are still in medical passed and no movement yet. Fill the form and you will be fine .

ramkyvicky

Dec 19, 2016
Hi Guys. Can you please add me to whats app. 9962312781 (India)

FSW outland
AOR - March 8
May 2 - Meds passed
BG - NA (Same day)
June 1 or 2 - IP2

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
The Feb 28 PNP Outland guys have started getting their Medicals results. Hopefully we march PNP Outland can expect some progress this week! *fingers crossed*

drummerlover33

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
It's not impossible. If your status says : Application is in progress ( Next step is to conduct background status ) that means ure still in IP1 . At this stage Medical is passed, Criminality is not started or in progress I.e validity of pcc.
2. Next stage is Not applicable : Medicals, criminality checks are passed. R10 is okay i.e. All police certificate ,ECA report verified,spouse education, age review is completed. Security and Eligibility checks are not started.
3. If your Bgs status says we are processing your background check ....... that's IP2 .
Thanks Ruthaj. Is it common for people to spend weeks or even months in IP2? Here's my timeline and stream:

FSW outland
AOR - March 21
Meds passed & IP2 - May 18
PPR - still waiting... hope I get it soon

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
"we are processing your background check ......." can be IP1 too! They are the same wording as IP2. This was the wording I got when my medical passed.

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017

You probably wanna read this..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-january-2017-connect-here.467258/page-469#post-5954226

scroll down and read Mthornt's post.

07collian

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hey guys, looking for some advice here. My current working holidays visa ends August 20th.

I have applied for PR inland and my dates are as follows -

Date Lodged - March 29th.
Medical approved April 12th.
Background check is currently at N/A

Do you think I will get my PR before August 20th and should not worry about bridging visa or do you think I should lodge for a bridging visa? Anyone have any idea how long it takes for a bridging visa to get approved?

atgeo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
Does BG status going from NA to NBG when passing medicals then back to NA the day after mean IP1?

Last edited:

cxyoung

Mar 17, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
LANDED..........
Soon!!!!!
Hello, any update to PNP Outland? Its been 3months no update with my application. March 7 AOR.