+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Congratulations to everyone who received PPR!! :)
My status is stuck as IP1 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.) since my file passed medical around April 11. My e-AOR is March 22.
CIC call centre agent refused to look at my file because it is still within 6 months standard processing time. He told me I should not worry or contact them until September because that is when I should expect my PR. I hope it would be earlier than that!

kumakoq

Apr 24, 2013
hi can u tell me the exact line of IP2 u had on 25 may...bcoz same is happening with me...i had NBG status for 1.5 months and then yesterday it turned to we are processing ur backgrouns chk. we will send u mesaage if we need anything else...so i want to confirm if its IP2 ...thanks
yes. I got the exactly same wording. I think both IP1 and IP2 look the same. Since I got PPR the same day, I assume mine is IP2.
Good Luck!

hellohelp

Jun 2, 2017
Hello,

Today I was asked to complete "Additional Family Info IMM5406". I have a quick question, I am the only person for my file, no other family members, but the file asks for my brother's name, Do i have to fill out their information or do I just fill out my own name and leave the rest blank because no one else is on my file for immigration?
I dont have a spouse or anything. Can some one please let me know. Thanks

lovish kaushal

May 11, 2017
You can apply for an extension of your stay as visitor. Good Luck!

Hello friends,
I am the silent follower of this forum. My AOR date is 20 march and medical passed on 6th April and from the same day it shows we are processing your file, next step is to conduct the background check. After that there is no update till now.
I am on visitor visa which expires on 28th June this year. Can you guys please suggest me what should i do now.

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

lovish kaushal

May 11, 2017
Doesnot matter you are the only applicant for your file, you have to mention your immediate family on forms that includes your mom, dad ,brothers ,sisters and grandparents.

Hello,

Today I was asked to complete "Additional Family Info IMM5406". I have a quick question, I am the only person for my file, no other family members, but the file asks for my brother's name, Do i have to fill out their information or do I just fill out my own name and leave the rest blank because no one else is on my file for immigration?
I dont have a spouse or anything. Can some one please let me know. Thanks

lovish kaushal

May 11, 2017
Congrats!

The Golden mail finally landed in my inbox.........

Here are my timelines

CEC Inland

e-AOR- 30 March, 2017
Medical - Passed - April 14, 2017
BG - Next steps --April 14, 2017
BG- NA - May 22, 2017
BG-IP2 - 30 May 2017
PPR - 1 Jun 2017

This forum is the one which keeps the immigrants hope alive...
Thank you all for your support and all the best for people here....

Thanks,
Kamal

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi friends,
My BG status change from In Process to NA on May 18, and stay the NA until now. However, today I received a request to submit form IMM5406 (Additional Family Information). Anyone else in this forum got the same request? You know if my application will be turn to IP2 soon or not?

Thanks,

lovish kaushal

May 11, 2017
Depends, some people got ppr right after IP1 some got after NA and maximum people got after IP2. All you should do is wait :)

Hi friends,
My BG status change from In Process to NA on May 18, and stay the NA until now. However, today I received a request to submit form IMM5406 (Additional Family Information). Anyone else in this forum got the same request? You know if my application will be turn to IP2 soon or not?

Thanks,

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What does this mean? Is this IP1 or 2? How far am I from receiving my ppr?

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What does this mean? Is this IP1 or 2? How far am I from receiving my ppr?
IP2. Congrats you should get ppr soon. Kindly share your timeline and stream please