+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-APR AND JOB OFFER

Tristandgreat

Oct 3, 2017
Hello guys

I am hoping someone can help me. I applied as a CEC inlander and the under the question that asks do you have a job offer I said yes for both the express entry profile and e-apr. I have recently made the realization that I should have picked no as the answer instead as I am working under a postgraduate work permit without an LMIA from my current employer. I received 0 points for the arranged employment section of the CRS. However, I was still asked to submit the offer of employment as part of my document checklist for the e-apr despite the job offer not being valid. Would this cause a problem for my application? Technically my overall score should remain consistent with the express entry CRS score.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can safely make the change now as you did not claim points for arranged employment.

If you leave it as is there will be placeholders created for letter of employment and offer letter which aren't needed from you.

Tristandgreat

Oct 3, 2017
You can safely make the change now as you did not claim points for arranged employment.

If you leave it as is there will be placeholders created for letter of employment and offer letter which aren't needed from you.
Hello Del piero. I submitted the e-Apr already.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means that you provided documents that weren't needed but your application won't be affected.