+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

duration to sponsor children

sameer78

May 22, 2014
Hi,

I am working in calgary canada. I have submitted my sponsorship application for my two boys aged 1.5 and 2.5 yrs old. I have done their medical examination with the approved medical examiner. I have included all the documents required by.cpc.

How long does it take for the cpc mississauga and the Singapore embassy to process their applications. Since they are small boys will it take 30months as stated in Singapore processing time.

Can anyone educate me on this based on information or personal experience.

Also anyone who is currently waiting for their children approval....please join in.

Thank you.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
CPC mississauga is the same for everybody.
In Singapore, if you have all the documents about your relationship with your children, it should be faster than the 30 months. There is no "given deadline", and nobody can tell you how long it will take... but typically, what takes a lot of the VO's time is to try and determine if the relationship between the 2 persons is genuine. As there is no such thing in your case, if you have included clear proofs that they are your children, your case should go faster than the 30 months. How fast? that nobody can tell you.
Good luck,
Sweden

sameer78

May 22, 2014
Thank you Sweden for your reply.

i have done some research online. some of them have obtained their children visa within 3 months. furthermore the cpc have indicated on the site to do the pre medical examination and include in the application. Meaning from my perspective everything is in good standing, i hope.

i just wanted to hear out or communicate with someone out there that has been in similar situation.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sameer78 said:
Thank you Sweden for your reply.

i have done some research online. some of them have obtained their children visa within 3 months. furthermore the cpc have indicated on the site to do the pre medical examination and include in the application. Meaning from my perspective everything is in good standing, i hope.

i just wanted to hear out or communicate with someone out there that has been in similar situation.
The only thing that could hold up the application is that you don't have custody and the ability to remove them from Singapore.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Can PMM or Sameer pls help me with the CPC website for child sponsorship if available.

And another, if dependent child visa are issued, how long are they valid for?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
amitsmeet said:
Hello,

Can PMM or Sameer pls help me with the CPC website for child sponsorship if available.

And another, if dependent child visa are issued, how long are they valid for?
If the child copr are issued, they are only valid until the 1 year after medical exam was done. So the child can land in Canada anytime before their 1 year medical deadline is up. The COPR will list when it expires.