+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dubai PCC Online

German89

Jul 17, 2017
no I left legally, all was cancelled, what I mean I still have the Emirates ID. As I also tried the online application and it gives me a green thick when I enter my number.

I just read here ppl applying online for PCC and wonder how they did it. I would have a local PO box to send it to that wldnt be the issue. Also the payment would be fine, but will I get it is the question, As I also read here if you have Emirates ID you don't need fingerprints. And my ID was recent, so not couple of years old, thats what I meant.

German89

Jul 17, 2017
How can your EID still be valid if you left 3 months ago? Your visa and EID need to be VOID/Cancelled before you officially can leave.... Unless of course you just left Dubai and never returned without officially cancelling your Visa? If so, there maybe complications obtaining a PCC...

no I left legally, all was cancelled, what I mean I still have the Emirates ID. As I also tried the online application and it gives me a green thick when I enter my number.

I just read here ppl applying online for PCC and wonder how they did it. I would have a local PO box to send it to that wldnt be the issue. Also the payment would be fine, but will I get it is the question, As I also read here if you have Emirates ID you don't need fingerprints. And my ID was recent, so not couple of years old, thats what I meant.

Shantanusaha

Feb 25, 2018
I want suggestions. Im applying my Dubai PCC online. Does it take time and othere thing i dont have anyone who lives in duabi

Shantanusaha

Feb 25, 2018
Does anybody heard about this agency which is in Deira, Dubai. Quatar helpline group. Because i need my dubai pcc and i dont have any friend so i called this agency or agent and they asking me same thing what is mentioned alredy online so please let me know if anybody heard about this agency

Donna_Louise

Jul 10, 2017
Cebu
hello guys! I'm trying to register online at Dubai police website to get Police clearance but they were asking for P.O box. our address here in Philippines doesn't have any P.O box number. How did you register?
Hi po, ng.-type lang ako nang "none"... tanong ko lang po if successful po kau sa pagkuha ng certificate? thank you po.

ujaved

Jun 6, 2018
Hi Everyone.

I have 2 questions.

- How many days does it take to receive the Dubai PCC if we apply online?

- Dubai PCC is valid for 3 months. IF for example we receive ITA, after 3 months have passed, would CIC accept that PCC? (considering we do not enter UAE again during that time) as I used to live there in 2015

Kindly advise.

Thanks.

am4321

Jun 14, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
AOR Received.
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
Can anyone confirm if this is indeed right? or should it be 'Govt of Canada' instead?
It doesn’t matter. They will accept.

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Thanks for clarity, we applied under IRCC on Friday, visited the Police station on Saturday. Wife's certificate was received on Sunday morning, still waiting for mine.