March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
iluvbaguio said:
Hi Soby!

Just want to have one just in case they require me to provide when I am applying a work in Canada. Same here in the Philippines, I am also requesting a clearance for future needs.
Oh ok that's fine
All the best for your landing.
Pls do share your landing experience.
Rgds
Soby.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
iluvbaguio said:
Hi Soby!

Just want to have one just in case they require me to provide when I am applying a work in Canada. Same here in the Philippines, I am also requesting a clearance for future needs.
The employers here WILL NOT ask u for an 'overseas' PCC. Quite a few would do your b/ground checks though... but directly from their end. They'd@most ask u for a Canadian PCC.

Relax & go for your 'landing' w/out an UAE PCC.

Qorax

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,
I submitted my full doc's August 2010 and they received on 21st August 2010 but till now i did't get any 2nd AOR only it's showing "Received by visa office" with nova scotia AOR, what should I do.
Thanks and best regards.

Jan 17, 2010
Hi Qorax and all Seniors members,

Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones. I along with my family landed in Calgary as an Immigrant in November 2010. We have received our PR cards that are valid till 2015. At present I am working in Dubai and intend to move to Canada for good in 2012. Can you please advise if there is a deadline by which we have to re-locate to Canada before our PR expire? OR we are good to move anytime before 2015 to complete our 1095 days to get the passport. Please advise.

Best regards.

Anila2011

Aug 26, 2011
bijupv007 said:
100% Ok Captain :D

i feel really lucky tht i can meet this many friends there. actually whn i applied for this process -i thought Ohh,i don't have any relatives or friends there in canada but now i feel i have a big family out there. :D

million Thanks Captain. :D

if u guide me i can reach the place myself too.

Biju
Mezo2009 said:
Don't worry as SATDXB said.

However, your husband has to update the VO of this change in his status. Don't worry, this shouldn't impact your app processing, however ensure that your POF is available and ready should the VO asks for it again.

Regards

Anila2011

Aug 26, 2011
hey...i applied n 2011 skilled worker 1122 frm dubai....m documnts reached canada on da 29th july...plz tell me wats nxt...az i hv no clue....THNXXX...!!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dubai To Calgary said:
Hi Qorax and all Seniors members,

Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones. I along with my family landed in Calgary as an Immigrant in November 2010. We have received our PR cards that are valid till 2015. At present I am working in Dubai and intend to move to Canada for good in 2012. Can you please advise if there is a deadline by which we have to re-locate to Canada before our PR expire? OR we are good to move anytime before 2015 to complete our 1095 days to get the passport. Please advise.

Best regards.
U have till Oct-2013 to 'return to Canada' -- after that u'd be "denied entry".
Qorax

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Dear all,

Eid Mubarak to all of you and wish we all are in Canada soon. The month that passed was really blessed and I know within a few months everyone is going to hear some great news inshallah!

Warm regards
Ali

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Liveability Ranking Report August 2011

Vancouver is no longer the world’s most livable city, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.

In the unit’s newly released Global Livability Survey, Melbourne was ranked first while Vancouver dropped to third behind Vienna, Austria.

Melbourne, Australia’s second largest city, scored 97.5 out of 100 to take the title from Vancouver, which scored 97.2 to rank third on the list.

It’s the first time in nine years that Vancouver, affectionately known as Lotusland, has not held or shared the first place ranking.

After Vancouver, Toronto ranked fourth and Calgary ranked fifth on the top ten list. But Australian cities still dominated the group of most livable cities. Sydney ranked sixth with Perth and Adelaide trailing in eighth and ninth place, respectively.

http://www.globalwinnipeg.com/worlds+top+10+most+livable+cities/6442472579/story.html

CHEERS.....

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Thanks SATDXB for sharing this. In fact, it is good to see that Canadian cities; Toronto and Calgary, are still making the list, though Vancouver is bit down, nonetheless it does surprise me to see Melbourne and other Australian cities to top the list.

I keep hearing conflicting feedback about Australia, its economy, crime rates, health systems....etc. There are few fellow members who are migrating out of australia!. So, I think such reports can't be easily interpreted by people who seek guidance and benchmarks to base their immigration decisions on.

Cheers

SATDXB said:
Liveability Ranking Report August 2011

Vancouver is no longer the world's most livable city, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.

In the unit's newly released Global Livability Survey, Melbourne was ranked first while Vancouver dropped to third behind Vienna, Austria.

Melbourne, Australia's second largest city, scored 97.5 out of 100 to take the title from Vancouver, which scored 97.2 to rank third on the list.

It's the first time in nine years that Vancouver, affectionately known as Lotusland, has not held or shared the first place ranking.

After Vancouver, Toronto ranked fourth and Calgary ranked fifth on the top ten list. But Australian cities still dominated the group of most livable cities. Sydney ranked sixth with Perth and Adelaide trailing in eighth and ninth place, respectively.

http://www.globalwinnipeg.com/worlds+top+10+most+livable+cities/6442472579/story.html

CHEERS.....

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Dear Seniors/Friends

I make DD from Emirates NBD bank and planning to send my application on 04 September.

I need some help again to fill-up my application

a) at section 3. Residence address...is it necessary to write details address? because my visa from dubai but I stay in Sharjah. I want to write only my Dubai office address as resident address. is it ok??

b) at section 7. "List every place where you have lived"...in UAE I am living past 4 years but not in same place. I lived in 2 state Dubai and RAK in different places. What should I do? write only 2 state or 1 or all where I lived? What is the connection with living place?

c) at section 8. Education....2nd part what is the meaning of Specialization? like for School certificate what is the Specialization?

d) how can I attached photo with application? Stapled or glue?

Please suggest.

If any one from Dubai and willing to help please drop an email (maccuet@yahoo.com). I want to check my application with someone who is experienced.

Thank you.
Regards
Mahadi
Dubai

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Mezo2009 said:
Thanks SATDXB for sharing this. In fact, it is good to see that Canadian cities; Toronto and Calgary, are still making the list, though Vancouver is bit down, nonetheless it does surprise me to see Melbourne and other Australian cities to top the list.

I keep hearing conflicting feedback about Australia, its economy, crime rates, health systems....etc. There are few fellow members who are migrating out of australia!. So, I think such reports can't be easily interpreted by people who seek guidance and benchmarks to base their immigration decisions on.

Cheers
Well said Mezo !!

Cheers..

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
maccuet said:
Dear Seniors/Friends

I make DD from Emirates NBD bank and planning to send my application on 04 September.

I need some help again to fill-up my application

a) at section 3. Residence address...is it necessary to write details address? because my visa from dubai but I stay in Sharjah. I want to write only my Dubai office address as resident address. is it ok??

You need to write your residence address not business even if your visa from Dubai.
b) at section 7. "List every place where you have lived"...in UAE I am living past 4 years but not in same place. I lived in 2 state Dubai and RAK in different places. What should I do? write only 2 state or 1 or all where I lived? What is the connection with living place?
I suggest you write the details as they are actually. Tell the truth as it is. Living in Dubai or RAK makes no difference in your app. Keep in mind that there are background checks, you might be called for interview later or you might need to support your app at later stage with evidences of residence like utility bills (though chances are rare).

The simple advice: state the facts as they are truthfully

c) at section 8. Education....2nd part what is the meaning of Specialization? like for School certificate what is the Specialization?

school certificate is Secondary Degree, or high school. For your other degrees, just write: Engineering, Business ...etc

d) how can I attached photo with application? Stapled or glue?

put the photos in an envelop and use paper clips. Do NOT glue or staple. CIC is specific about this

Please suggest.

If any one from Dubai and willing to help please drop an email (maccuet @ yahoo.com). I want to check my application with someone who is experienced.

Thank you.
Regards
Mahadi
Dubai

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anila2011 said:
hey...i applied n 2011 skilled worker 1122 frm dubai....m documnts reached canada on da 29th july...plz tell me wats nxt...az i hv no clue....THNXXX...!!!
i wish n pray ur luck take you high, otherwise i guess ur 1122 cap filled around 10 or 15 july.
:(
which country u frm?