+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Yogi7890

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Sorry Qorax fr the same as my pervious post got deleted somehow so thats why posted new

Thanks a lot fr ur reply again..

Just 1 More question I did submit my new PCC copy in June'11 as the pervious one which I submitted got expired in June '10 so my lawyer requsted for the same. I still have a valid PCC from UAE as the last I obtained was on 08 June'11 and its valid for three months from the date of issue and its expiring on 08 Aug'11.So shall I obtained one more PCC before I leave Dubai

Thanx alot Qorax for ur effort and time.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Yogi7890 said:
Sorry Qorax fr the same as my pervious post got deleted somehow so thats why posted new

Thanks a lot fr ur reply again..

Just 1 More question I did submit my new PCC copy in June'11 as the pervious one which I submitted got expired in June '10 so my lawyer requsted for the same. I still have a valid PCC from UAE as the last I obtained was on 08 June'11 and its valid for three months from the date of issue and its expiring on 08 Aug'11.So shall I obtained one more PCC before I leave Dubai

Thanx alot Qorax for ur effort and time.
Yes, get one more again - a few days before u leave... one never knows... and with your absence that might haunt u.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
micham said:
thanks satdxb for the reply

so for us pre june we have to wait for two years or more?

though my status in process but still rbvo inside...do you know anyone with the same status and got medicals?

by the way how's canada?
Hi Micham, well according to the replies which i read of CHC it will take around 2 years. But still CHC is focusing to clear the backlogs as for 2011 , the intake of applications is lesser.

I havent read any member mentioning MED received with same status as yours. So keep your fingers cross.

Well, i found Canada a great country with lovely people.

Cheers..

smikri

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dubai, ME
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
7 May 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
sent with initial docs
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
1 May 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
TBD
Hi Chaps,
This seems to be a very old thread and still people are helping out with answers to new applicants. My application for FSW was received by NOVA SCOTIA in Feb 2010 and for some reason transferred to CHC London. I was asked to send all my supporting documents to CHC london by 6th of September 2010 which I promptly did. I received a letter of acknowledgement from CHC London dated 8th of October 2010. CHC London said it would take 12 months to process and if I did hear from them with in 8 months I should contact them. I went to the site and posted my grievance but still havent heard from CHC. Now its over9 months . What should I do next? Hope Qorax has some advise on this.

Regards,
Smikri

mikextr23

May 10, 2011
SATDXB said:
Hi Mike, you can carry with you ur job contract copies, pay slips and bill copy of the exchange center where you will be converting your dirhams into CAD.

That will be more then enough.

Cheers..
Thanks SATDXB! Appreciate your help on this. Now all I need to worry is finish packing my things :)

mikextr23

May 10, 2011
qorax said:
They don't care [if it was from your savings]. All they desire is to see/check/ensure that it's obtained from legal means/sources & isn't a produce of Money Laundering. Thus, it'd be wise to carry the Exchange House's Receipts 'only'. It's then understood that the Exch.House had done its due diligence before issuing u the Forex, either in cash or draft/s.

Qorax
Thanks again Qorax for your inputs. I don't know where we'll be if not for your genuine help here. Really glad there's people like you who frequent this forum. Hope to meet you and the rest of guys there soon in Toronto!

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
smikri said:
Hi Chaps,
This seems to be a very old thread and still people are helping out with answers to new applicants. My application for FSW was received by NOVA SCOTIA in Feb 2010 and for some reason transferred to CHC London. I was asked to send all my supporting documents to CHC london by 6th of September 2010 which I promptly did. I received a letter of acknowledgement from CHC London dated 8th of October 2010. CHC London said it would take 12 months to process and if I did hear from them with in 8 months I should contact them. I went to the site and posted my grievance but still havent heard from CHC. Now its over9 months . What should I do next? Hope Qorax has some advise on this.

Regards,
Smikri
Hi Smikri, nowadays CHC is taking longer time as they are giving priority to post June 2010 applicants.
Well, patience is only the solution at this time. I hope your time will come soon dear.

Cheers..

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
micham said:
thanks satdxb for the reply

so for us pre june we have to wait for two years or more?

though my status in process but still rbvo inside...do you know anyone with the same status and got medicals?

by the way how's canada?
Mr.Optimistic & me are of the same time frame... waiting for medical....

Has anyone received the medical request recently? If so, when was your 2nd AOR dated?

cheers
rejis

Nithin2211

Jul 27, 2011
Dear Mr.Qorax

I have gone through your postings and they seems to be informative. I would like to have a small favour from your side.
could you help me out Please ....

Basically I am an Indian Citizen and I was employed in Saudi Arabia from June 2007 to June 2009.
I applied for Canada PR under FSW category on Dec 2009, My Visa office is New Delhi. (NOC code 1111)

I got my first medical on Jan. 2011. At that point of time they have asked me to submit Saudi Arabia PCC. I sent mails to Saudi Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh requesting for PCC. But I did not get proper response from them. So I had to draft a detailed letter to ND CHC for not obtaining a PCC from Saudi Arabia, and also I had to return the medical papers and requested for new medicals as my new born baby was not included on Feb.2011.

Later on I received the second medicals on Mar 2011. This time they asked me to “Please provide any correspondence with KSA Embassy”.

I had completed the new medicals on March 15,2011 and had couriered all the documents including correspondence mail copies received from KSA Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

My RPRF was encashed on 05-04-2011.

We have n’t received our Visas yet. Will there be any problem in our case ?

Your suggestions are highly appreciable.

Please do help us in this regard.

Regards

Nithin

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
qorax said:
Hi guys,
Just for info, Deeaar has 'landed' yesterday, safe & sound. We had a good time together... hit the Tim Hortons imdt after exiting the a/port, got the SIN yesterday itself, did some shopping @ Walmart, meals @ Kwality & today will go for the bank a/c & other jobs.
He'd probably file-in his report later, as I told him to sleep like a log till late today [however, he gave me a 'wake-up call' @ 04:10 M, Canada Time(?) -- I believe yet wary for the jet-lag(!)]
Qorax
Hi Captain

came to know tht u will be in the airport to receive thm . sounds great :D :D so i am sure Deear and family had a vvvvv smooth landing process

see u alll sooooon :D :D :D

biju

mustafa001

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/2006
Doc's Request.
09/02/2009
AOR Received.
19/03/2007
IELTS Request
02/07/2009
Med's Request
04/04/2011
Med's Done....
30/04/2011
Interview........
31/01/2011
Passport Req..
02/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/08/2011 ( Inshallah)
dear biju

we sent our passports ( me and my family) to london office on 21/06/2011. our e case showing in process . people sent their passports on the same day thier e- case changed to DM. do you thinks visa at this stage guarantee ? why some passports delay in general ?

with best regards

Mustafa

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
alibhai800 said:
Hello all,
How long does it take usually for the status to change after sending the medicals. And the tracking number I received by my medical provider confirms that the medicals was received by a person named Aziz. So I hope Mr Aziz works for CHC London.
This forum is like a family support, you always have someone to help you. Glad to have found this. Although I wont be able to always be there like Qorax, Biju, SatDXB, and other senior members, but will try my best to learn from our seniors.
hi buddy

in CHC london the "Medical received " will appear only whn Decision MAde appears" after visa stamping. both noramlly comes at the same time. in my ecase it appeared like tht. so no cause for worries

biju

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
qorax said:
Hi guys,

Just for info, Deeaar has 'landed' yesterday, safe & sound. We had a good time together... hit the Tim Hortons imdt after exiting the a/port, got the SIN yesterday itself, did some shopping @ Walmart, meals @ Kwality & today will go for the bank a/c & other jobs.

He'd probably file-in his report later, as I told him to sleep like a log till late today [however, he gave me a 'wake-up call' @ 04:10 AM, Canada Time(?) -- I believe yet wary for the jet-lag(!)]

Qorax
Yeah its true that we have landed safely on 25th July . Special mention and Thanx to Captain for the kind hospitality and a warm welcome to our Dreamland . I will share my detailed landing experience very soon... I have got my SIN no. , Bank Account + Locker , Phone no. + Mobile and the like.
We are very happy and smiling here....the place is just too good , thanking God everytime for this opportunity :)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mustafa001 said:
dear biju
we sent our passports ( me and my family) to london office on 21/06/2011. our e case showing in process . people sent their passports on the same day thier e- case changed to DM. do you thinks visa at this stage guarantee ? why some passports delay in general ?
with best regards
Mustafa
hi buddy

no need for any worries, hope the coming Tuesday u can see DM :D in ecase.

very few cases the visa stamping will be delayed if the Vo send for security checks. or if u have traveled to many places. but at this stage we can say u r 90% guarantee

good luck buddy

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Deeaar said:
Yeah its true that we have landed safely on 25th July . Special mention and Thanx to Captain for the kind hospitality and a warm welcome to our Dreamland . I will share my detailed landing experience very soon... I have got my SIN no. , Bank Account + Locker , Phone no. + Mobile and the like.
We are very happy and smiling here....the place is just too good , thanking God everytime for this opportunity :)
:D :D :D :D :D Happy to hear from u Deeaar. Good luck and God bless. see u in a month's time :D :D :D

Rgds to alllllll

biju