waived off
Passport Req..
17-03-2011, Passport Sent 25 - 05 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2011 Decision Made : 14-06-2011 PP Returned: 27-06-2011
LANDED..........
Soon !!!
M2C said:
wow qorax! you are really one amazing source of information. you are even familiar with the places in the philippines.

i agree the pcc is country-specific. but that's not quite the case in china. the certificate they issued specifically mentions that i am cleared of any criminal record in that city only, not the region/province, much less the country. like if i have record in another province, they wouldn't know about it.

i am worried that if the VO reviews carefully the pcc against my personal history, he/she might find out that i've lived in 2 places in china but the pcc is issued from 1 place only. on that basis, our application might be rejected. you think this can happen? would they carefully scrutinize each document?

we are at the final stage and it would really hurt if we fail at this point.

if it's to wait for ppr or visa only, i wouldn't mind the waiting time. but to wait for news if they might reject our application on the basis of a missing pcc is really agonizing.

but we are keeping the faith...

As long as both of those places are in one Country china ... (m not sure if there are more than one .. mainland china .. Taiwan and PRC ... ) . you just need 1 PCC .. no matter if u have lived in 50 places or 1 place in that country.. :D Cheers

canhope

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Submitted on 21-10-2010
Passport Req..
20-04-2011 ...PPs sent 18/5 to LN from Dxb
VISA ISSUED...
"DM" 14 June, PP Rcvd back 27th June in Dxb
LANDED..........
Landed in Sep, 2011 by G-d's grace
Quorax and seniors,

I got visa last week, and i noticed that on the visa my name is printed like this:

Surname, given name:
my name, XXXX

I understand that its because on my passport no surname is given and my full name is printed in the space for given name.

But will it creat problems while I land in Canada, or in future documentations,

Is it possible to rectify any where after landing, at POE immigration or service canada office...

please advice :eek: :eek: :eek:

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
M2C said:
wow qorax! you are really one amazing source of information. you are even familiar with the places in the philippines.

i agree the pcc is country-specific. but that's not quite the case in china. the certificate they issued specifically mentions that i am cleared of any criminal record in that city only, not the region/province, much less the country. like if i have record in another province, they wouldn't know about it.

i am worried that if the VO reviews carefully the pcc against my personal history, he/she might find out that i've lived in 2 places in china but the pcc is issued from 1 place only. on that basis, our application might be rejected. you think this can happen? would they carefully scrutinize each document?

if it's to wait for ppr or visa only, i wouldn't mind the waiting time. but to wait for news if they might reject our application on the basis of a missing pcc is really agonizing.

Dear Manila2Canada,

1. Yes, they scrutinize every paper quite seriously.
2. Dreamsofheart opined correctly... u'd have no issues, usually.
3. Even if the VO desires another one - there's no danger of rejection... s/he'd just ask u another one.
4. In that case u can request them for a 'waiver' from this requirement, given the reasons u actually have.

Relax!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canhope said:
Quorax and seniors,

I got visa last week, and i noticed that on the visa my name is printed like this:

Surname, given name:
my name, XXXX

I understand that its because on my passport no surname is given and my full name is printed in the space for given name.

But will it creat problems while I land in Canada, or in future documentations,

Is it possible to rectify any where after landing, at POE immigration or service canada office...

please advice :eek: :eek: :eek:
U'll have no issues anywhere.... u don't require to 'change' it too.

Ameer Algwafi

Star Member
May 15, 2011
SUDAN
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12- 2006
Doc's Request.
02-02- 2007
IELTS Request
07-01- 2009
Med's Request
16 -06 -2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
W
Passport Req..
16-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
LANDED..........
27 - 06 -2011 Alhamdellah
M2C said:

One police certificate is enough for a single country, no matters how many places or provinces inside such a country you stayed in.

Ameer

M2C

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax, dreams of heart and ameer,

thank you very much. you've given us hope. great hope. you guys certainly made the waiting easier.

here's to hoping we get our ppr soon.

bless you and your families!

A

azfar370

Interview after Medicals

Hi Qorax and all other members,

It really is a blessing to see this thread, really a great help. But I did not see much info about the number of cases that required interview after doing Medicals. I just completed my medicals last week. My question is what are the chances of having an interview request. I am born and raised in Dubai. Offcourse I dont mind the interview, but just want to go and start our new life very soon in a beautiful and honest country.

If any questions please ask, but I applied as an Information Systems Manager from Dubai.

Kindest Regards
Azfar

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Re: Interview after Medicals

azfar370 said:
It really is a blessing to see this thread, really a great help. But I did not see much info about the number of cases that required interview after doing Medicals. I just completed my medicals last week. My question is what are the chances of having an interview request. I am born and raised in Dubai. Offcourse I dont mind the interview, but just want to go and start our new life very soon in a beautiful and honest country.
If any questions please ask, but I applied as an Information Systems Manager from Dubai.
Kindest Regards
Azfar
Welcome to this thread, buddy :D

After Meds chances of interview is less , but the file will go for security checks

biju

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Re: Interview after Medicals

azfar370 said:

Kindest Regards
Azfar
As member Biju suggested, chances are very very less!

All the best.

Cheers,,,

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
M2C said:
qorax, dreams of heart and ameer,

thank you very much. you've given us hope. great hope. you guys certainly made the waiting easier.

here's to hoping we get our ppr soon.

bless you and your families!
Buddy if ur waiting for PPR , thn normally VO will ask for the PCC from the present country of residence if he/she requires and if ur old PCC is dated more than 10-12 months

so no worries :D

Biju

ravi.nitya

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Dubai,UAE
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
22-06-2009
Med's Request
21-07-2010
Med's Done....
03-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-05-2011 Passport submt:19- 05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2011
LANDED..........
15-07-2011
Hey Guys,

Iam quite late to this thread. I received my visa last week and have to land there before August 3rd which is the date my visa ends. I am planning to land in Calgary since I have my friend there however there are no direct flights to Calgary from Dubai and now am stuck because no one seems to be able to advise me for sure that being an Indian national if I will require a transit visa to pass thru the schengen states.
I went to Dnata to book the tickets and booked a roundtrip via Frankfurt however the staff there are unsure about the transit visa. They checked with Luftansa who said I do not require a transit visa however when we checked through someone at the embassy they said I require a transit visa. Please also note tht I might return without a PR card. Can you guys help me here since now am in a fix if I have to cancel my tickets and rebook via Delhi or something.
Thanks a lot for the help!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ravi.nitya said:
Hey Guys,

Iam quite late to this thread. I received my visa last week and have to land there before August 3rd which is the date my visa ends. I am planning to land in Calgary since I have my friend there however there are no direct flights to Calgary from Dubai and now am stuck because no one seems to be able to advise me for sure that being an Indian national if I will require a transit visa to pass thru the schengen states.
I went to Dnata to book the tickets and booked a roundtrip via Frankfurt however the staff there are unsure about the transit visa. They checked with Luftansa who said I do not require a transit visa however when we checked through someone at the embassy they said I require a transit visa. Please also note tht I might return without a PR card. Can you guys help me here since now am in a fix if I have to cancel my tickets and rebook via Delhi or something.
U don't require a transit visa to pass thru Europe & many other continents [read DATV regulations]. However, the US requires one such... not applicable to u.

Relax & take that flight.
Qorax

Ps.: I've been flying that sector long enough now.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
ravi.nitya said:
Hey Guys,

Hi Ravi, have already answered u else where!!
Just relax buddy, get ur tickets and have safe landing!!

Cheers...!!!

A

azfar370

Biju and Satdxb, your positiveness is just great. Thank you so much. Just hope all goes well with the medicals, and within a few months I land in Canada. I gues it can take anywhere upto 6 to 8 months for passport request after medicals.

One thing I intend to do is that even if this thread goes very old, i plan to always be there for other members by answering their questions, same as Qorax, Biju, Satdxb and other senior members. You guys are just true life savers!

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
azfar370 said:
Biju and Satdxb, your positiveness is just great. Thank you so much. Just hope all goes well with the medicals, and within a few months I land in Canada. I gues it can take anywhere upto 6 to 8 months for passport request after medicals.

One thing I intend to do is that even if this thread goes very old, i plan to always be there for other members by answering their questions, same as Qorax, Biju, Satdxb and other senior members. You guys are just true life savers!
Hi buddy, thanks for the compliments..!! Just trying to follow the foot steps of our great CAPTAIN QORAX,,!! ;)
I hope you will receive PPR within 4-5 months.

Cheers...