Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SRanjan M said:
Hi Captain,

Is it possible, if one of my friend is staying in Canada and his 'House Rental Agreement' I want to use for applying my OHIP. Or else I have to have the agreement in my name, to apply for the OHIP.

Cheers,
SRanjan M
Look at it this way -- your Co. pays u HRA, but they require a Rental Agreement for that... will they 'pass' your HRA if u submit my House Lease Contract? OHIP is for ppl who have residential ties in Ontario.

Qorax

SRanjan M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Finance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2007
Doc's Request.
04-04-2009
IELTS Request
11/07/2009
Med's Request
14/10/2010
Med's Done....
02/11/2010
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
18/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/03/2011
qorax said:
Look at it this way -- your Co. pays u HRA, but they require a Rental Agreement for that... will they 'pass' your HRA if u submit my House Lease Contract? OHIP is for ppl who have residential ties in Ontario.

Qorax
Thanks a lot captain. Now the things are really clear to me. Thanks a lot for your valuable guidance.

Regards,
SRanjan M

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
dear biju/qorax,

from the thread that i read, post june 26 applicants are in the priority now.

im a pre june 26 applicant, my status is IN PROCESS now, pereviously it takes 1 to 2 months for the medicals to arrive, would you be able to advise me when will i receive my medical request now that we are not at the priority.....

should my e cas states "we begin processing your application with ___________-", because currently its still RBVO details though it says IN PROCESS.

Note: I receive my 2nd AOR on the 12th of Aug and my status change IN PROCESS on Feb 8 2011

I sent an inquiry too to london and they replied:

Your application is in process or waiting for review by an immigration officer.

Please advise ... thanks

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi micham

i dont think there is any priority- the prb is CHC has put a pause to the guys who receive 2nd AOR from MAy 2010 and guys who send the appli between Oct 2007 -Feb2008. This is to clear some backlog ie the guys who are in the final stage of process + parliment targets set. this will be in track soon once thy clear, ie why nowadays we dont hear any guys receiving addt doc request or Meds.

if u check u can see guys who got 2nd AOR on May 2010 still not got any letter/meds from CHC.

Dear need to have patience and forget about this application for short time :D= things wil be in track :D

Biju

micham said:
dear biju/qorax,
im a pre june 26 applicant, my status is IN PROCESS now, pereviously it takes 1 to 2 months for the medicals to arrive, would you be able to advise me when will i receive my medical request now that we are not at the priority.....
should my e cas states "we begin processing your application with ___________-", because currently its still RBVO details though it says IN PROCESS.
Note: I receive my 2nd AOR on the 12th of Aug and my status change IN PROCESS on Feb 8 2011
Please advise ... thanks

sunny7070

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
12-08-2010
IELTS Request
DONE
File Transfer...
DONE
bijupv007 said:
Hi micham

i dont think there is any priority- the prb is CHC has put a pause to the guys who receive 2nd AOR from MAy 2010 and guys who send the appli between Oct 2007 -Feb2008. This is to clear some backlog ie the guys who are in the final stage of process + parliment targets set. this will is be in track soon once thy clear, ie why nowadays we dont hear any guys receiving addt doc request or Meds.

if u check u can see guys who got 2nd AOR on May 2010 still not got any letter/meds from CHC.

Dear need to have patience and forget about this application for short time :D= things wil be in track :D

Biju
;D ;D Rightly said Biju...

danjo

Oct 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2009
Med's Request
Sept 2010
Med's Done....
Oct 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received March 28
Hello,

Is there anyone who had sent their goods directly from Dubai to Canada? Any recommended cargo company? If we plan to land in June, when should we send the items? And what will be the process can it be directly delivered to where you stay or it have to be collected from a port or a designated area?

Thank you.

danjo

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
Hi all,

I am planning to apply under occupation code 1233. I've just got my IELTS results...
Reading 6.5
Writing 7
Listening 8.5
Speaking 7

Will this give me 16 marks for the language?

London VO requirement says test results must be submitted in original and in some other places it says only PCC should be original.
What are the original documents that need to be submitted? PCC and IELTS test results? anything else?

Anybody else applied under this code and is willing to share information?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
CONGRATS buddy :D :D

yes , u will get 16 points (thts the MAx points) as per ur results. :D :D

u need to send the full appli and Original IELTS to

Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Original PCC need to be submitted later to CHC london only.(if ur from UAE)

jmora said:
Hi all,

I am planning to apply under occupation code 1233. I've just got my IELTS results...
Reading 6.5
Writing 7
Listening 8.5
Speaking 7

Will this give me 16 marks for the language?

London VO requirement says test results must be submitted in original and in some other places it says only PCC should be original.
What are the original documents that need to be submitted? PCC and IELTS test results? anything else?

Anybody else applied under this code and is willing to share information?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
danjo said:
Hello,

Is there anyone who had sent their goods directly from Dubai to Canada? Any recommended cargo company? If we plan to land in June, when should we send the items? And what will be the process can it be directly delivered to where you stay or it have to be collected from a port or a designated area?

Thank you.

danjo
To everyone:

Don't cargo things to Canada -- it's not worth it.
Most items u'd find here in pretty compititive rates. There r 'used goods' possibilities too. And there's the Dollar Stores - where u'd find all daily utilities in peanut value, incl crockery/cutlery, stationery, draperies, household stuff etc.

1. Your most electronic eqpt will not work... that include the TV, DVD Player, Music system, Camcorder, Digital Photo-frame etc. Besides, they r cheaper here, including the laptops... doubt that? come here & u'd know!

2. Fragile goods mostly will break in transit.

3. Bulkier goods [viz. furnitures, LCD TV, Murals etc] will not be worth the cost of transportation Vis-a-Vis the price of fresh ones here.

4. Rather purchase extra baggage from your airline & carry some extra suitcases - for your most important goods. BA charges $42/suitcase only.

5. Do not go to Ruby Cargo -- there's a horror story by one of our google-group members here [I'll post its extract separately sometimes].

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Captain

With due permission from Mr.X. I wil post the ststemnt about Ruby Cargo - coz i kept tht info saved. :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
If you are coming from UAE, please take a precaution about your persnal effects, NEVER engage RUBY CARGO for your shipments. They will trick you that their chrage is lowest one, they tell also that there is no more additional charge at destination. In fact there is. By the time you are here in Canada, there is no recourse to confront to them, for the simple reason Ruby Cargo engages another shipper who is a different company and they take no responsibility of Ruby Cargo. The local shipper in Toronto does not hesitate to disclose the fact that Ruby Cargo has been dealing this way business for a long time. Redressal is available in Dubai HQ only, but since customer has a single transanction with them, Ruby cargo always get away.

Here additional input is a new immigrant has 3 years to bring their cargo to Canada since landing date (first). In other words, one may bring cargo more than 2 or 3 times. If undeclared at the time of landing, a plea to Custom always works that you did forget to list it.

msg from Mr.X

bugs_bunny

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 4, 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 18, 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - April 14, 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with full docs on 30 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
April 14, 2011
micham said:
dear biju/qorax,

Please advise ... thanks
Michum, we are in the same boat! i have sent all my docs since Nov and till now no second AOR!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
bugs_bunny said:
Michum, we are in the same boat! i have sent all my docs since Nov and till now no second AOR!
hi buddy

u will get the 2nd AOR in couple of days - coz 4 days back one guy got 2nd AOR from CHC london - who has send the full doc on OCT 2010.

no worries :D

Biju

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bijupv007 said:
If you are coming from UAE, please take a precaution about your persnal effects, NEVER engage RUBY CARGO for your shipments. They will trick you that their chrage is lowest one, they tell also that there is no more additional charge at destination. In fact there is. By the time you are here in Canada, there is no recourse to confront to them, for the simple reason Ruby Cargo engages another shipper who is a different company and they take no responsibility of Ruby Cargo. The local shipper in Toronto does not hesitate to disclose the fact that Ruby Cargo has been dealing this way business for a long time. Redressal is available in Dubai HQ only, but since customer has a single transanction with them, Ruby cargo always get away.

Here additional input is a new immigrant has 3 years to bring their cargo to Canada since landing date (first). In other words, one may bring cargo more than 2 or 3 times. If undeclared at the time of landing, a plea to Custom always works that you did forget to list it.
The only thing I disagree in that email is:
1. There's not timelimit to fetch our goods.
2. If u don't list the B4 -- u r ready for trouble - a 'plea to customs' will MOSTLY NOT work.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bijupv007 said:
Hi Captain

With due permission from Nand Saini- i wil post the ststemnt about Ruby Cargo - coz i kept tht info saved. :D

Biju
Hi Buddy, could u kindly remove his name from both your posts... appreciated bro!
Qorax