+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

hani36

Mar 2, 2011
wah said:
Experts, pls guide me.
I applied for my family from Dubai with me as primary applicant. Our passport have gone for visa stamping. I am likely to get the job in canada from my current company.
Problem: I have a mortgage loan in Dubai, that bank is not my salary transfer bank (total loan is around 900,000 dihrams. The property is currently under construction and would be delivered beginning of next year. Should I go to the bank showing transfer of job from dubai to canada and continue making payments from there for the loan OR should i go to Canada without informing the bank.
When i leave dubai my current company will inform the bank which gets salary transfer; will they inform also the bank from which i have mortgage loan??
Dear,
I saw ur query, do not inform ur bank (from where u have taken the mortgage loan) for the time being.....as long as u have not filled out or signed any form where u undertake to stay in the country till ur loan is paid off, then i guess it is ok for u to go anywhere....but make sure u dont default on your monthly payment
The bank, where ur salary is being transferred, will get notified by your employer once you resign
The bank where ur salary is being transferred will not inform the bank (from where u have taken a loan) abt ur job change etc unless u took a salary letter from them which mentioned that they will inform the bank (from where u have taken a loan) of the same
But do try to get advice from others who are working in the banking industry
Moreover feel free to drop me a personal message if u want to share more details and would like more info/advice

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi buddy

its vv simple , as long as u pay the loan there wont be any issues. and no need to inform thm tht ur moving out.or ur bank where ur salary is deposited will not inform the other bank.

but a small advice, if u feel tht u cant make profit out of this property why ur holding tht ... u can sell out and take out ur money. plus u can invest this money in canada where by paying the same instalment or less will be 100% helpful for u.

think & plan correctly bro :D :D

biju

wah said:
Experts, pls guide me.
I applied for my family from Dubai with me as primary applicant. Our passport have gone for visa stamping. I am likely to get the job in canada from my current company.
Problem: I have a mortgage loan in Dubai, that bank is not my salary transfer bank (total loan is around 900,000 dihrams. The property is currently under construction and would be delivered beginning of next year. Should I go to the bank showing transfer of job from dubai to canada and continue making payments from there for the loan OR should i go to Canada without informing the bank.
When i leave dubai my current company will inform the bank which gets salary transfer; will they inform also the bank from which i have mortgage loan??

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats to Every one who got Maple Leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been 8 months since I send my full documents and 2nd AOR.... a bit worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem_jee said:
Congrats to Every one who got Maple Leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been 8 months since I send my full documents and 2nd AOR.... a bit worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one knows the real situation but i think before oct 2011 important for medicals and first 5 months of 2012 important for visa stamping.

Currently post 26 june 2010 are on high periority and for pre june 2010 applicants CHC London taking 24 to 28 months for the whole process till visa. :(

Currently CHC london replying us for pre june 2010 applicants like this.

reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
staralihaider said:
No one knows the real situation but i think before oct 2011 important for medicals and first 5 months of 2012 important for visa stamping.

Currently post 26 june 2010 are on high periority and for pre june 2010 applicants CHC London taking 24 to 28 months for the whole process till visa. :(

Currently CHC london replying us for pre june 2010 applicants like this.

reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

so much for the fast track system

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmo_25 said:
so much for the fast track system

Yes currently i think pre june 2010 applicants are not on the fast track only the post june 2010 applicants are on fast track and on high periority (29 Occupation list)

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all,

can we apply now after landing for OHIP healthcard or should we wait for the 3 months gracing period? please advise...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
suwail said:
dear all,

can we apply now after landing for OHIP healthcard or should we wait for the 3 months gracing period? please advise...
U can 'apply' once u have the annual Lease Agreement -- but, the Healthcare will 'only' kick-in after 90 days of landing.
Qorax

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
U can 'apply' once u have the annual Lease Agreement -- but, the Healthcare will 'only' kick-in after 90 days of landing.
Qorax
thanks qorax, i am so dumb please can you please elaborate the annual lease agreement? is this the main requirement for applying?

karanjah

Mar 18, 2011
Mr. Optimistic said:
What about ARIES International?

I am dealing with them. So far good. I got the 2nd AOR on Sept 19. and they informed me 15 days later.
Anyway they are answering my calls and emails.

anyone applied through ARIES and got the visa process in time?
Dude, keep away from this fake immigration consultancy called Aries International.......answering telephone does not mean it is a good consultancy.....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
suwail said:
thanks qorax, i am so dumb please can you please elaborate the annual lease agreement? is this the main requirement for applying?
A prerequisite to apply for the OHIP is that u 'attach' your House Rental Agreement to the application. It's a must that u have 'residential ties' here, for 90 days, to be "eligible" for healthcare.

Qorax
Ps.: No, u aren't dumb... just that u r unaware... I'm unaware of may things too...

SRanjan M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Finance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2007
Doc's Request.
04-04-2009
IELTS Request
11/07/2009
Med's Request
14/10/2010
Med's Done....
02/11/2010
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
18/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/03/2011
Deeaar said:
Heartiest Compliments Muji and Ranjan ... Indeed a Great News and Achievement .

Ranjan get ready for a Treat of the Month in April Meet. :)
Definitely yes...

Thanks a lot yar.

Cheers,
SRanjan M

SRanjan M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Finance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2007
Doc's Request.
04-04-2009
IELTS Request
11/07/2009
Med's Request
14/10/2010
Med's Done....
02/11/2010
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
18/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/03/2011
bestpal said:
Re: "DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**
« Reply #3804 on: March 15, 2011, 11:57:36 pm » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Bonjourcanada on March 15, 2011, 12:23:54 pm
CONGRATULATIONS Ranjan !

We are expecting a party once you receive your passports !

TC
Bonjourcanada (JK)

Thanks a lot yar........

Definitely a party will be there once I will get my passport.

Cheers,
SRanjan M

March 16th
Hi All,

At last the day arrived, when I am holding my passport with the mapple leaf stampped on it. The feeling is simply great. And the dream comes true. CONGRATULATIONS, ONCE AGAIN! Now keep your promise of Party, Dada!

Great feeling..................................

Again Thanks a lot to all forum members from core of my heart for all the support.

Cheers,
SRanjan M

No Bahana, no excuses! Chalo, Khushise Party Debo! Ami koi excuse jaani na! ;D OR I will throw a Party for you, and YOU will also be invited! ;)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Dear Bestpal,

Ame khub ready. Just coornating with Biju for this.

Thanks for you such a beautiful wish.

Cheers,
SRanjan M

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
A prerequisite to apply for the OHIP is that u 'attach' your House Rental Agreement to the application. It's a must that u have 'residential ties' here, for 90 days, to be "eligible" for healthcare.

Qorax
Ps.: No, u aren't dumb... just that u r unaware... I'm unaware of may things too...
Oh God you are so good thank you again Qorax!

SRanjan M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Finance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2007
Doc's Request.
04-04-2009
IELTS Request
11/07/2009
Med's Request
14/10/2010
Med's Done....
02/11/2010
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
18/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/03/2011
qorax said:

Qorax
Hi Captain,

Is it possible, if one of my friend is staying in Canada and his 'House Rental Agreement' I want to use for applying my OHIP. Or else I have to have the agreement in my name, to apply for the OHIP.

Cheers,
SRanjan M