NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
SATDXB said:
Hi Elaine, it will be very kind of you if you can put your question in English. So that majority of the Senior members can help you in solving your query.

Cheers..
Yes even I will be interested to know as basically I am an accounting proffessional. Dear Elaine, please let us know what happened in the interview in English, if you can.........

Rgds,
Ranjan

elaine39

Oct 28, 2010
Oh sorry!I just want to know if there's anybody here applying under NOC 1111 "accountant"?Actually, I'm currently working in Dubai and I'm a CPA in the Phils.I had my interview yesterday but I was so much disappointed with the outcome of my interview.The interviewer insisted that I need to have the apprenticeship for me to qualify as accountant in Canada?("that very moment I felt helpless and so so sad")I told her in Philippines you could be Certified as long as you passed the CPA licensure examination, unlike in Canada you do need to have the apprenticeship and training before you qualify as CGA.My interviewer told me that I might not qualify as Accountant due to lack of apprenticeship??I just don't understand because I have not six years of experience as accountant in Dubai and Phils, but also years of experience as bookkeeper,accounts payable clerk and accounting clerk.Those who got their visa under NOC111, please share your experience especially those who are CPAs in Philippines.Thank you.

elaine39

Oct 28, 2010
Oh sorry!I just want to know if there's anybody here applying under NOC 1111 "accountant"?Actually, I'm currently working in Dubai and I'm a CPA in the Phils.I had my interview yesterday but I was so much disappointed with the outcome of my interview.The interviewer insisted that I need to have the apprenticeship for me to qualify as accountant in Canada?("that very moment I felt helpless and so so sad")I told her in Philippines you could be Certified as long as you passed the CPA licensure examination, unlike in Canada you do need to have the apprenticeship and training before you qualify as CGA.My interviewer told me that I might not qualify as Accountant due to lack of apprenticeship??I just don't understand because I have not only six years of experience as accountant in Dubai and Phils, but also years of experience as bookkeeper,accounts payable clerk and accounting clerk.Those who got their visa under NOC111, please share your experience especially those who are CPAs in Philippines.Thank you.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
elaine39 said:
Oh sorry!I just want to know if there's anybody here applying under NOC 1111 "accountant"?Actually, I'm currently working in Dubai and I'm a CPA in the Phils.I had my interview yesterday but I was so much disappointed with the outcome of my interview.The interviewer insisted that I need to have the apprenticeship for me to qualify as accountant in Canada?("that very moment I felt helpless and so so sad")I told her in Philippines you could be Certified as long as you passed the CPA licensure examination, unlike in Canada you do need to have the apprenticeship and training before you qualify as CGA.My interviewer told me that I might not qualify as Accountant due to lack of apprenticeship??I just don't understand because I have not only six years of experience as accountant in Dubai and Phils, but also years of experience as bookkeeper,accounts payable clerk and accounting clerk.Those who got their visa under NOC111, please share your experience especially those who are CPAs in Philippines.Thank you.
So sorry for what has happened.
I know one girl, she is a CPA holder from philippines. Her medicals are over and her interview was waived.

So i do not know why the interviewer is not recognizing your qualification as an Accountant.

I hope every thing goes fine for you.

elaine39

Oct 28, 2010
That's also I don't understand.With what she said, it's like all CPAs from Philippines not qualified?I don't think so,but anyway I'm still hoping that everything is fine.i'm still waiting the advise of my consultant.

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
elaine39 said:
I feel sorry for what happend in the interview. In India also you need to complete Articleship (Apprenticeship) before you get the degree. But that does not have anything to do the with qualification. In my case I am a CA & CPA from USA as well as completed post graduation from Indian University. But I had applied for CANADA with my postgraduation i.e. Master in Commerce in India and relevant experience. Though I had given CA qualification as added one but my main degree was Master in Commerce where we didn't have any apprenticeship. But till date I have not got any interview call, now I am in medical stage. I don't know whether I will get interview or it will be waived.

Rgds,
Ranjan

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
elaine39 said:
That's also I don't understand.With what she said, it's like all CPAs from Philippines not qualified?I don't think so,but anyway I'm still hoping that everything is fine.i'm still waiting the advise of my consultant.

Hope the things go well...........

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
bijupv007 said:
Hi Ranjan

CONGRATS for the meds.
now we are in same time lines, me too i got my meds on 19th oct

Nice to see u after a loooooooooong time :D. after our last meet.

yes, now our next meet is on Oct 30 with our capatin :D at 1.15pm in Al ghurair food court. SEE u dear

Biju
Hi Biju,

Have you completed your medical. I am trying to take an appointment with Dr. Rita. If you have already done or else taken appointment then where you have shceduled to do.

Rgds,
Ranjan

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
elaine39 said:
Elaine, i am very sure , NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Lets keep our HOPES alive..!!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi SRanjan

meds is always 45 or 60 or 90 depends the NOC and the load there. if its Nov 22 u have less days as we have so many holidays in NOV, i have taken appointment for NOV 1. my dear its always better to make a test and take the tabs b4 u go for meds. take an appointment first thn we can plan out.
C U on OCT 30 in the meet. :D

biju

SRanjan said:
Hi All,

Can anybody guide me normally what are the tests they used to take in medical. They have written on the form about colestrol VDRL, which I have in the higher side when I had checked last time in India few days back. Is it better to get it treated before going for medicals for canada.

As my consultant made a blunder by putting a mail that the time allowed is 90 days from the date of letter which was amended by the canada high commissioner to 60 days. Initial I saw the mail in India and when I came here and collected the document with ease, thinking that I have plenty time to submit the documents, I found out the fact of 60 days and the submission date is now reduced to 60 days which ends on 22nd of November. When I talked to the consultant they told me that "this is by mistake".
This is the experience what I want to share with every body.

Cheers
SRanjan

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi jalrock

i send PM for u plzz check.

and my dear take things cool :D. everybody here are vv nice guys. and most of us know each other :D. so Mirza was telling a friendly opinion.

Let us be friends and sail together irrespective of color, place , religion and language. and reach our dream land :D :D :D :D

jalrock said:
Dear Mirza,
Thank you very much for your nice advise for respecting and not prevailing other members. Please keep your intelligent suggestion with you and dont try to be "KHALIFA". The only problem with your kind of people is that practically you people can not do anything but always try to portrait yourself as "KHALIFA". Biju is very kind person who immediatly responded on my post and you are trying to become our FATHER.

I hope my message is clear.

Cheers,

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi elaine

NOTHING wrong will happen i am SURE. u will get meds after 60-80days. prepare for tht and RPRF fee.

actually thy are asking for apprenticeship. But for ACCA , CMA and CPA if u dont have any accounting experiance - u can submit the experiance after u get the certificate. so u should have told tht . No probs, :D

IMP is whn u filed the case did u put to JD's properly with supporting employments certi?? and did ur consultant fill it??. coz there is some filing error ie why thy called for interveiw...but things are cooooolll Nothing to get tensed :D

Biju

elaine39 said:

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
A SOFT REMINDER .................... C U GUYS 8) 8) :D

Dear Friends, ;)

DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET[size=12pt]

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum 8) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

In the Last meet there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time...Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .......

This Meet is VVV Important coz Our Captain - Qorox will be flying down and joining us.

The GREAT MEET is planned as:
-Date : 30 OCT 2010 Saturday
-Time : 1.15 pm
-Venue : AL GHURAIR FOOD COURT ( Deira-Dubai ) Near Fish R/A
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

The doors are open for all and most welcome.

You Can PM me with contact details for participation....those who already send PM i will contact you ....... :D

Regards,

Biju

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
bijupv007 said:
hi SRanjan

meds is always 45 or 60 or 90 depends the NOC and the load there. if its Nov 22 u have less days as we have so many holidays in NOV, i have taken appointment for NOV 1. my dear its always better to make a test and take the tabs b4 u go for meds. take an appointment first thn we can plan out.
C U on OCT 30 in the meet. :D

biju
Hi Biju,

Yes I have taken an appointment on 4th of November. Today just now I did all the medical test and even I had consulted with my doctor for everything so all set for the test. My doctor was telling me that they also used to take ECG but it is not there in the list.

All other things are in line. I will get my UAE police clearance on 2nd and then Indian police clearance. then I am done.

I think I have almost 15 to 17 working days that will be sufficient for this.

Rgds,
Ranjan