+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

jalrock

Oct 27, 2010
Help Need - New Member Here

Dear Friends,
First of all Salam to Everyone.
I am new member of this forum and I need your kind guidance for applying Canadian immigration. I read the CIC website and met 2 consultants and rather than making me understand they made me confused. I would much appreciate if any of you living in sharjah could spare some time for me and meet me personally and guide me how to process the case, how to fill out the forms, what are the major steps etc etc. I hope being senior member of this forum you would definitely help your junior brother.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Rocky

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi Roop

U are most welcome, if u have not send ur contact details plzz send in PM to me. i will reply and we can co ordiate. :D

biju

Roop2010 said:
Hi Biju ..

thanks for reply ...i m litle relaxed now ..And regarding th meet to canada ..i may try n come ...so can i directly drop in ??? or what is it ?

Do lemme know ...

Regards
Roop

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Humsafar

i have replied (corrected) for your Queries about the JD by PM. plzz check , its my pleasure to help - plzz feel free buddy :D

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi Deeaar

i have send the PM, plzz check

Biju

Deeaar said:
Hi Everyone....

I am so glad to know that we have a networking group in UAE. I would like to join you guys and kindly let me know where is the venue of meeting and the date.

I have done my Medicals on 26/10/10 :) and hopefully will anxiously wait for visa call.

Pls send me the contact details of the coordinator in uae.
Hoping to join you all soon and share some experiences with everyone.

Thanks,
Deeaar

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Re: Help Need - New Member Here

Hi Rocky

Welcome to this forum, and we are very much happy to help each other.

:D consultants are there only to confuse you not to Convince you :D

Buddy also u can attend our Dubai2canada members get together on OCT 30 at 1.15pm in Alghurair Food court - Deira Dubai.
Plus u can send in ur details by PM to me, i wil try my best to assist you . :D

biju

jalrock said:
Dear Friends,
First of all Salam to Everyone.
I am new member of this forum and I need your kind guidance for applying Canadian immigration. I read the CIC website and met 2 consultants and rather than making me understand they made me confused. I would much appreciate if any of you living in sharjah could spare some time for me and meet me personally and guide me how to process the case, how to fill out the forms, what are the major steps etc etc. I hope being senior member of this forum you would definitely help your junior brother.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Rocky

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Biju,

It is very social and kind of you to promise Rocky that you will do what you can. Rocky, I think you are asking a little too much. You might want to go through the website in detail, do your home work very well and then should you get stuck somewhere, seek help. Let us respect people who are helping by not previaling upon them.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Roop2010 said:
hello SATDXB ,

Thanks a lot dear ...I hope all goes fine with me too ...R you going to the dubai to canada meet ?

I am planning to go to ..as it would be of great help n support i guess ..

Regards
Roop
Yes , surely i will be there. And it will be our great pleasure to meet our Captain and Vice Captain.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
bijupv007 said:
Hi Humsafar

i have replied (corrected) for your Queries about the JD by PM. plzz check , its my pleasure to help - plzz feel free buddy :D

biju
Thanks dear

jalrock

Oct 27, 2010
Dear Mirza,
Thank you very much for your nice advise for respecting and not prevailing other members. Please keep your intelligent suggestion with you and dont try to be "KHALIFA". The only problem with your kind of people is that practically you people can not do anything but always try to portrait yourself as "KHALIFA". Biju is very kind person who immediatly responded on my post and you are trying to become our FATHER.

I hope my message is clear.

Cheers,

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Hi Biju,

Thanks a lot. Congrats to you too for your meds. So we can interact with each other for a future activities.

Rgds,
Ranjan
]
Hi Ranjan

CONGRATS for the meds.
now we are in same time lines, me too i got my meds on 19th oct

Nice to see u after a loooooooooong time :D. after our last meet.

yes, now our next meet is on Oct 30 with our capatin :D at 1.15pm in Al ghurair food court. SEE u dear

Biju

[/quote]

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Hi All,

Can anybody guide me normally what are the tests they used to take in medical. They have written on the form about colestrol VDRL, which I have in the higher side when I had checked last time in India few days back. Is it better to get it treated before going for medicals for canada.

As my consultant made a blunder by putting a mail that the time allowed is 90 days from the date of letter which was amended by the canada high commissioner to 60 days. Initial I saw the mail in India and when I came here and collected the document with ease, thinking that I have plenty time to submit the documents, I found out the fact of 60 days and the submission date is now reduced to 60 days which ends on 22nd of November. When I talked to the consultant they told me that "this is by mistake".
This is the experience what I want to share with every body.

Cheers
SRanjan

elaine39

Oct 28, 2010
Hi!I just want to know kung meron ba dito nakakuha ng visa na "Accountant" ung inaplayan?Actually, I'm currently working in Dubai and CPA po ako.I had my interview yesterday but I was so much disappointed with the outcome of my interview.The interviewer insisted that I need to have the apprenticeship for me to qualify as accountant in Canada?Sabi ko sa Philippines kasi you could be Certified as long as you passed the CPA licensure examination, unlike sa Canada you do need to have apprenticeship and training before ka maqualify as CGA.I have six years experience as Accountant bakit sabi niya baka hindi ako maapprove kasi wala akong apprenticeship kagaya nung mga accountants sa Canada?So ibig sabihin nyan lahat ng mga CPAs sa Pinas hindi qualified to apply as skilled workers under NOC 111?Ung mga nagkavisa as "Accountant"paki-share naman po experience nyo, di talaga ako mapalagay.I'm so worried with what the interviewer said.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
SRanjan said:
Hi All,

Can anybody guide me normally what are the tests they used to take in medical. They have written on the form about colestrol VDRL, which I have in the higher side when I had checked last time in India few days back. Is it better to get it treated before going for medicals for canada.

As my consultant made a blunder by putting a mail that the time allowed is 90 days from the date of letter which was amended by the canada high commissioner to 60 days. Initial I saw the mail in India and when I came here and collected the document with ease, thinking that I have plenty time to submit the documents, I found out the fact of 60 days and the submission date is now reduced to 60 days which ends on 22nd of November. When I talked to the consultant they told me that "this is by mistake".
This is the experience what I want to share with every body.

Cheers
SRanjan
Well, in my case they had taken below TEST:

1) URINE
2) BLOOD
3) X- RAY
4) Checking Height & Weight
5) Checking EYE SIGHT
6) Checking the Blood Pressure.

And some routine questions will be asked by the doctor that whether you have a depression/sugar/heart etc problems.

So nothing great. No need to PANIC.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
elaine39 said:
Hi!I just want to know kung meron ba dito nakakuha ng visa na "Accountant" ung inaplayan?Actually, I'm currently working in Dubai and CPA po ako.I had my interview yesterday but I was so much disappointed with the outcome of my interview.The interviewer insisted that I need to have the apprenticeship for me to qualify as accountant in Canada?Sabi ko sa Philippines kasi you could be Certified as long as you passed the CPA licensure examination, unlike sa Canada you do need to have apprenticeship and training before ka maqualify as CGA.I have six years experience as Accountant bakit sabi niya baka hindi ako maapprove kasi wala akong apprenticeship kagaya nung mga accountants sa Canada?So ibig sabihin nyan lahat ng mga CPAs sa Pinas hindi qualified to apply as skilled workers under NOC 111?Ung mga nagkavisa as "Accountant"paki-share naman po experience nyo, di talaga ako mapalagay.I'm so worried with what the interviewer said.
Hi Elaine, it will be very kind of you if you can put your question in English. So that majority of the Senior members can help you in solving your query.

Cheers..

SRanjan

Oct 27, 2010
LONDON
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
ACCOUNTING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 2007
Doc's Request.
APR 2007
Nomination.....
APR 2007
AOR Received.
JULY 2009 & OCTOBER 2009
IELTS Request
JULY 2009
Med's Request
SEPTEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
NOVEMBER 2010
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
JAN 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
SATDXB said:
Well, in my case they had taken below TEST:

1) URINE
2) BLOOD
3) X- RAY
4) Checking Height & Weight
5) Checking EYE SIGHT
6) Checking the Blood Pressure.

And some routine questions will be asked by the doctor that whether you have a depression/sugar/heart etc problems.

So nothing great. No need to PANIC.

Thanks a lot my dear friend for the prompt support. As the things are coming after a long time, I don't want to do any wrong at this time. Do you have any idea what short of Blood test they used to do.