Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
arman79 said:
Count me in too ! i would love to join in dubai ( al gurair ). hope til then we will have few updates to share regarding our case !

Regards
Sure.. thanks for ur confirmation..!!

Congratulations CAPTAIN QORAX ...!!

JooJ

Sep 20, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2007
Doc's Request.
not yet
qorax said:
Looking forward to meeting u, Ma'am.

Qorax
Many Thanks Qorax, this is so kind of you, I am so looking forward to meeting all of you

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
asyousuf said:
No tension dost. Only source to confirm your RPRF submission is courier receipt...thats it. Not necessarily your Ecas will change now...mine never changed unless visa stamped.
Be cool. Hopefully you will receive PPR by the end of month inshallah
Gud luk
Ashraf
Ashraf you got the passport with visa stamp? if yes then when you applied?

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Dear Quorax sir,Biju & all others,
I have to ask you some questions for my eligibility points:
1) i am a graduate mech engineer with more than 16 yrs full time study-points to be awrded 20 ( i think sure i will get..)
2)experience-total 10 years of experience but 2 rs exp in FSW NOC so points - 17( 17 to be sure but if other 8 yrs will be considered which is all as per NOC then it should be 21...??)
3)Age-below 40 so sure 10 points.
4)adaptability-wife is having double diploma of 1 yr each and 12 yrs full time study so 3 points and wife's sis in Canada so 5 points-total 8 points sure?!!)
5)IELTS-expecting 14 points as didnt do well in listenening..
so as per the above stats.i should get education-20,language-14,exp-17(minimum),age-10 and adaptability-8 points which makes total 69 points considering which i applied initially....
BTW,my status is-CC got charged and waiting for AOR and in may applicants list..

Now,My questions are:

1) can i be 100% sure of my 69 points?!!
2) if total exp is counted of 10 years( all with NOCs but only 2 yrs in FSW-39 occupation NOCs) then i will get 21 points and then can get 74 points?!!
3) Should i take IELTS again to get 16 points full which i think i can do.. as this time i lost concentration in listenening which may cause only 2 points in listening but R-W-S all went well so hoping total 14 points..
4)in CIC documents mentioned high efficiency in all L,R,W & S-IELTS but will get moderate in listening..should that be ok i fulfill the points requirment?!!

sorry to ask so many questions but if someone can throw some lights on my case pl..

thanx

Nevil

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
JooJ said:
Many Thanks Qorax, this is so kind of you, I am so looking forward to meeting all of you
I am Nevil from Abu Dhabi,

Just want to come there and meet the great man there.... Mr Quorax..
Looking forward to come there..if time permits..

shuaib

Dec 26, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
Pending (6-12months letter received)
[quote author=VINK]
-> Date: 30th October 2010
-> Day: Saturday
-> Time: 7:30 PM
-> Venue: Food Court of Al Ghurair Centre, 2nd Floor
-> Area: Diera (Near Fish Round About), Dubai
-> Type: Family & Friends Get-Together - members of forum I am not allowed to post links

[/quote]

Count me IN

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
mohammad76 said:
Ashraf you got the passport with visa stamp? if yes then when you applied?
Yes...all done
Started process in Feb 2009...final submission in Nov 2009.
Meds in June 2010, PPR in July 2010 and Visa in Aug 2010.

Gud luk
Ashraf

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hello All,

I have never attended any of these meets before would love to attend this one. Please count me in and my number is :0507273297. Would appreciate if any of the seniors send a SMS so that I can have a contact number of atleast 1 person.

Kind Regards,
Mirza

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
mirza897 said:
Hello All,

I have never attended any of these meets before would love to attend this one. Please count me in and my number is :0507273297. Would appreciate if any of the seniors send a SMS so that I can have a contact number of atleast 1 person.

Kind Regards,
Mirza
Hi Mirza, thanks for your confirmation, surely one of our member will just few days before the meeting , will send u the PM , in which his mobile number will be mentioned.

So no worries, just stay in touch.

Cheers...

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
qorax said:
Sorry for not replying earlier, 'coz of our today's Toronto Meet.

30th Oct 2010 suits me fine... And Al Ghurair City Food Court is best for me 'coz my office is just upstairs. I deeply regret wading this venue upon u guys, as I know that probably many of u might not be closer. But, my problem is that I'd be @ Dubai for a very short pd, & I may not have time to go elsewhere beyond my office, during those days. Hope u guys understand & r Ok with it. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted fellas.

Now about this venue: As SatDxb rightly opined, the AGC Food Court is perhaps the most quietest FC in Dxb. Besides, here we get some cozy corners to move our tables & have a cool tete-tete. We did many meets there & always found it to be better than the other locs.

Nonetheless, it's not a must yet. U guys plan any other location, which is convenient to most - & I'll surely make it there as well. The AGC one maybe taken as an alternative only. The choice is still open, albeit.

It'll be definitely nice to meet all of u - & that matters the most!
C u soon...

Qorax
Sent from my iPad

Captain and all Seniors,
I am a new memner, not applied yet, but planning to under NOC 1233 already Paid the Fee for 4th Nov IELTS exam. I would certainly like to come at our meeting / gathering. Can I ?

and by the way Al Ghurair FC is fine with me.

Falcon1

Sep 27, 2010
Hi I am a Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia.Applied in dec,2009,got 1st AOR in feb,2009,Full doc to CHC London 18/05/2010 got 2nd AOR 7/7/2010. you can include my details too.still RBVO.
I have a serious query i.e;my Lawer asked me to open another acc in Pakistan and transfer the funds overthere BECAUSE VO ll ask you to demonstrate presence of funds in native country.I did so. Now I am afraid IF VO ll undertake background checks without asking me,they ll find my Saudi acc(statement of which was sent with full documents) empty.what to do?NOC.3112
I am worried dudes,wt to do????

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
humsafar said:
Captain and all Seniors,
I am a new memner, not applied yet, but planning to under NOC 1233 already Paid the Fee for 4th Nov IELTS exam. I would certainly like to come at our meeting / gathering. Can I ?

and by the way Al Ghurair FC is fine with me.
On behalf of our CAPTAIN and other Sr. Members... U R MOST WELCOME IN OUR CLUB..!! :)

It will be our pleasure to meet you in our get together.

Take care..

Cheers..

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Another Meet Successfully Completed...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

Hi Guys,

We had a wonderful time today!!! Thanks to member Anushauc, the get-together was very well organized. The timing was right, the weather was great, the venue was perfect, the attendees were fab, the discussions were fantastic AND of course - the Food was nice too!

We had an awesome gentry at today's meet. There were 13 attendees, the following is the list:

1. Ms. Anusha
2. Chari
3. Ms. Angela
(NEW)
4. Arun (NEW)
5. S. Kumar (NEW)
6. "Explorer101" (NEW)
7. Sohail (Raj's Son)(NEW)
8. Harsharaj (NEW)
9. "RPN" (NEW)
10. Thomas (Owner of www.safehomstay.com)(NEW)
11. "Krishan" (Trackitt)
12. "Adacol" (Trackitt)
13. "Qorax"

Duration: We all were punctual (no one was late - for the 1st time). Assembled at 11:00 AM in the Food Court of Centre Point Mall, had coffee & later shifted the venue to a proper Restaurant (for privacy & buffet). The event ended at 4:00 PM.

Special Mention/s:

1. THE LADIES: As we always say - GRATITUDE Ma'ams - Anusha & Angela! For taking time off from your busy schedules to join us. Our gatherings, albeit, gets better with your presence!!!

2. All NEW JOINERS: Thank U, for making it. It was a pleasure knowing u folks. And we hope u liked interacting with us... I sure did. And look forward to many more hereon!

3. Mr. KUMAR: Sir, it was great meeting u. U brought-in some fab anecdotes... & your experiences were awesome to reminiscent, since u were too an Ex-Dubaian!

4. "EXPLORER101": Thanx buddy - need I say more?

5. Mr. THOMAS: It was wonderful meeting u Sir. We had all along known said that www.safehomestay.com was our choice for initial accom in Toronto; & your presence proved how correct we were.

6. OFF COURSE, "ANUSHAUC": Good job done dear!

End Note:

A. We have clicked some photos. I'll upload them at our Google Group site soon.

B. We plan to meet again in a month's time. Hope that suits everyone? And some of us should take the initiative to coordinate, any takers?

Thanks & regards; C u guys soon...

Qorax
Great Captain.. :D :D....More Members ...The World is So Small.....(Dubai -Canada Group)Our Group is Getting Bigger and Better each day ;D......

JM

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
JM09 said:
Great Captain.. :D :D....More Members ...The World is So Small.....(Dubai -Canada Group)Our Group is Getting Bigger and Better each day ;D......

JM
Yeah JM,

Would u believe - we have 88 members in our Google Group (Toronto-FriendsCircle) now? And quite many others hit the group ID to access membership, but since we do not know them - Sid gets to 'decline' their accessibility.

And many of the members can't make it to our meeting days, but meet me (or other members) occasionally here. And as they pass on the info, we 'approve' their memberships.

As yesterday Anushauc opined over mail (u must have read it), maybe someday we'd have our own "free standing friendly society" here. The possibilities r enormous, isn't?

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Great Job Captain and all.
i am sure in Dubai too we will widen and widen ;D and have more and more frnds.

(As i mentioned early, when Me and other 2 guys started our college alumni, in 1998,which is now having 127 members it was fun but later it was so helpful to eachother in their hardships and now we do several service activities, so helping others...)

likewise i wish our group will also grow big which will be helpful to all members and later to others too.

All new memebrs are always WELCOME, Kindly send P.Message with your name and Mob. numbers i will contact you guys. plzz dont post ur contact details in open thread.

Let Us Join Hands and Tide over Difficulties and Share the Good times Together :D

thanks & Rgds :D
Biju
qorax said:
Yeah JM,
Would u believe - we have 88 members in our Google Group (Toronto-FriendsCircle) now? And quite many others hit the group ID to access membership, but since we do not know them - Sid gets to 'decline' their accessibility.
And many of the members can't make it to our meeting days, but meet me (or other members) occasionally here. And as they pass on the info, we 'approve' their memberships.
As yesterday Anushauc opined over mail (u must have read it), maybe someday we'd have our own "free standing friendly society" here. The possibilities r enormous, isn't?
Qorax