Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satish_lkb said:
Dear Friends,

One more step in my visa process!!!

Today I got Medical/RPRF request (letter dated 20.08.10) from London!!

Happy that London is moving ...

Anyways, I booked by ticket to India for 2 weeks vacation and will complete Medicals there...

Thanks and wish the very best to all...

Satish
:D :D

[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS ......[/size]

All The Best Sathish......

JM

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

Can anyone of you who have sent your full docs to the Visa Office London tell me about the Photos. As i have sent in my full docs with the photos but unfortunately i have written name, DOB and signature behind each photo instead of Name, Heitht and eye colour.

Anyone with the similar experience ? do you think what i did would be accepted or should i send the photos again with the correction?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
gavi said:
Hi All

Can anyone of you who have sent your full docs to the Visa Office London tell me about the Photos. As i have sent in my full docs with the photos but unfortunately i have written name, DOB and signature behind each photo instead of Name, Heitht and eye colour.

Anyone with the similar experience ? do you think what i did would be accepted or should i send the photos again with the correction?
No need inshallah. Just wait for their reply

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
satish_lkb said:
Dear Friends,

One more step in my visa process!!!

Today I got Medical/RPRF request (letter dated 20.08.10) from London!!

Happy that London is moving ...

Anyways, I booked by ticket to India for 2 weeks vacation and will complete Medicals there...

Thanks and wish the very best to all...

Satish
Congrats, Satish!

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Satish

Could u tell me when did ur application ecase status showing in progress from review pending ?

Reagrds

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
arman79 said:
Satish

Could u tell me when did ur application ecase status showing in progress from review pending ?

Reagrds
Hi,

My Ecas changed to "in process" from "received by visa office" on 24.08.09. Even though Ecas changed only on 24.08.10, they says they strted processing my file from 19.08.10. My Medical/RPRF request is dated 20.08.10.

Hope you got reply for your question.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Seniors,Biju Quorax sir,

Pl. help,

I am a May applicant,CC got charged on 9th Aug.

My Q is in the mailing address ,i have given a mailing address of Abu Dhabi where i live in a flat but my confusion is a simple mail does not reach to my flat unless a phone no is mentioned on it.Confusion is if the CHC while delivering the 2nd AOR and for the further communication doesnt mention phone no on the mail,it wont reach me.What to do in the case?!!
I've not submitted my full docs yet so what i think is:
1) In my mailing address i will mention the phone no.
2) should i open a private PO box where the letters,mails are being delivered?!!

Pl. suggest.
Nevil

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Nevilraval,

Better to open PO box on your name & notify CIC/CHC that change of address.

Best wishes
appan

Jenner

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2009
Doc's Request.
03-06-2009
File Transfer...
19-9-2009
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
March/April 2012
Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
Rcvd thru e-mail on 14-08-2012, DM on 26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012 received 27-09-2012
Dear Qorax, Biju and all the patiently waiting guys, ;)

I got a call from my agent, telling me that I have to attend an interview on the 26th of Sept in AUH.
I was told that the interview "might" tackle my occupation (prev and current) and my educational attainment, as per other interviews were asked.
Now, the agent told me that they will be requiring my wife with me during that interview, my wife have gone back in the Philippines to deliver our baby on 2008, is it fine with the CHC/interviewee that I will not bring along my wife with me on the said date..because main reason I have is - it is so expensive to bring her here (tickets,visa..and no one will take care of our baby)..can I reason out those by writing a correspondence to them? Have any of you guys undergone an interview with the same case as mine? And also guys, cab you give me hints on how the interview will go?anything that will make me ready and lessen the anxiety when that time comes.. Thank you so much for keeping this thread updated,and I assure you from deep inside me,every comments, advices.tips really do help and give strength to me and all of the other patiently-waiting-applicants.

Blessed be to all..

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Quorax,Biju,

In some old thread i read that POF in current a/c or savings is not valid?!!Is it true?!!

Even i dont think so..

advice pl.

Nevil

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Jenner said:

I got a call from my agent, telling me that I have to attend an interview on the 26th of Sept in AUH.
I was told that the interview "might" tackle my occupation (prev and current) and my educational attainment, as per other interviews were asked.
Now, the agent told me that they will be requiring my wife with me during that interview, my wife have gone back in the Philippines to deliver our baby on 2008, is it fine with the CHC/interviewee that I will not bring along my wife with me on the said date..because main reason I have is - it is so expensive to bring her here (tickets,visa..and no one will take care of our baby)..can I reason out those by writing a correspondence to them? Have any of you guys undergone an interview with the same case as mine? And also guys, cab you give me hints on how the interview will go?anything that will make me ready and lessen the anxiety when that time comes.. Thank you so much for keeping this thread updated,and I assure you from deep inside me,every comments, advices.tips really do help and give strength to me and all of the other patiently-waiting-applicants.

Blessed be to all..
Hi Jenner,
what are the doc.s did they request for interview,, coz i too have an intvw. on 25 oct AUH.
regards
appan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nevilraval said:
Seniors,Biju Quorax sir,

Pl. help,

I am a May applicant,CC got charged on 9th Aug.

My Q is in the mailing address ,i have given a mailing address of Abu Dhabi where i live in a flat but my confusion is a simple mail does not reach to my flat unless a phone no is mentioned on it.Confusion is if the CHC while delivering the 2nd AOR and for the further communication doesnt mention phone no on the mail,it wont reach me.What to do in the case?!!
I've not submitted my full docs yet so what i think is:
1) In my mailing address i will mention the phone no.
2) should i open a private PO box where the letters,mails are being delivered?!!

Pl. suggest.
Nevil
Buddy,

UAE doesn't accept "Mailing Address" as "Street Address". Its always a PO Box address here as the Postal Address. From where u got that house address?

Advice:
Change it imdtly to a PO Box Address. Else, none of your mails will reach u.
How to:
1. Alongwith the 2nd set of docs to CHC, write a letter for Change of Address.
2. Amend the address on a copy of the Original Form - that u r sending to London.
3. Highlight the area of address on the original copy & write "New Form attached".
4. Use the CIC site for doing the same, today. U'll find it's link just under the e-Cas.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Jenner said:

Blessed be to all..
Bro,

Firstly, relax! An interview is not so of a horrendous process as ppl might otherwise think. It's just a regular chit-chat & Xchecking some of your original docs. Besides, questioning on them & assessing your answers. If u r candid with the IO, u'll definitely pass w/out any hassle.
1. For more on the interviews plz read a separate sticky post on the top of this forum.
2. Don't rely on your agent, but obtain the Interview Letter. All will be mentioned there.

Secondly, that Interview Letter would state whether u r required to bring-in your wife as well. If it's not mentioned - u r alone to attend. If it does mention, then u have to fetch your wife. There r certain types of PR interviews where a wife is a must. 'coz, they'd tally both of your responses - either jointly or separately. Especially done so when a Marriage Situation is under observation.

Thirdly, post the contents of that letter here for any in-depth info that u may require.

Bottomline: Relax! Be truthful in the interview & nothing adverse can happen.

All the best!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nevilraval said:
Quorax,Biju,

In some old thread i read that POF in current a/c or savings is not valid?!!Is it true?!!

Even i dont think so..

advice pl.

Nevil
U read it wrong. Any & every a/c that u have your monies-in is a valid source of POF.
Qorax