+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

elserwy

Jun 10, 2010
Dear all

i have a master's degree but i did NOT have to study full time for my master. i had first year as courses with credit hours and affter i passed this year i had to prepare a thesis. the period of the thesis is not defined you may finish in 1 year of max 5-6 years. during these years you follow up with your supervisor and you don't have to attend classes. it is about how you manage it with your supervisor.

the question is, do i add these years, 6 years, to my university formal education years to (5 undergraduate+6 postgraduate) ?
and if i have to, Shall i add 6 years (cosidering that it was not full time) or how to calculat it ?

many thanks

k1940b

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
No you cannot add that. Your schooling is only 4 years as undergraduate and 2 years as post graduate. This is
standard. They will consider 4 years for Ph.D., 2 years for M.Sc. and 4 years for BA/BSc, no matter how many extra years you spend.

k1940b

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
G2009 said:
Attention Mr. Qorax and others for advice.

My file is "in process" since July 2009 (Applied Jan 2009 to Sydney) in London. On case enquiry, I am told that an interview is required but date can not be given for Kuwait or Abu Dhabi as interviews only take place when there are suffient persons for interview. Please given your experience from middle east. This is very frustrating. They say it can take several months and at present there is no plan in the near future. How often in a year they hold interviews in the middle east-Abu Dhabi/Kuwait.
This is indeed frustrating. Probably Middle East candidates who had previously been interviewed can help.

M

mrk

Hello,

I have a question..

I am working as a Financial Analyst and on my labor card it also says Financial Analyst and name of the company in Arabic. However I also work on a Part-time basis as an Accountant in another company.

Can I take the letter from my second company which I work as a Part-time Accountant. However, the manager there is willing to give a letter as a full-time instead of Part-time....will this way work as on my labor card it states as a different company and job title????

Kindly let me know...thanks

Bye

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010

My file is "in process" since July 2009 (Applied Jan 2009 to Sydney) in London. On case enquiry, I am told that an interview is required but date can not be given for Kuwait or Abu Dhabi as interviews only take place when there are suffient persons for interview. Please given your experience from middle east. This is very frustrating. They say it can take several months and at present there is no plan in the near future. How often in a year they hold interviews in the middle east-Abu Dhabi/Kuwait.

Dubai applicants, please respond with your experience and advise.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
samdxb said:
yes sent 2day thru tcs they r cheapest and send it thru fedex only. wil get tracking no 2morow. hav already told u the docs reqd....lets hope all goes fine and smooth.
HI

Today i have sent passports for visa stamping to CHC London

Let's see how long they take

Anybody have an idea about time frame for visa stamping

Thanks

Feb 14, 2010
Hi guys,

In our case, our agent told us to wait for 30-50 days for CHC London. I have sent our passports on May 20, 2010 and hopefully to get it within the expected time frame.

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
G2009 said:

No reply from any advisor

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
G2009 said:
Hi,

Actually there's no timeframe for the interviews at Adh. The CHC replied u correctly, they'd club few of the cases together, economic sense...

But generally, once the interview is scheduled, they invariably try & close it by 2-3 months. I praybthat your call comes soon.

Good luck.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
HI

Thanks
From Dubai it usually returns by 2-3 weeks. Max 6 weeks, many get it in 2 weeks, avg 3 weeks.

Qorax

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
G2009 said:
Hi, as there is no definite date yet for your interview, I would suggest you order CAIPS to know why you are called for an interview, so you can do the necessary preparations needed.

DanushDXB

May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

Do we need Indian PCC for entering into Canada under VISIT VISA. Pls clarify.

Thanks.

DanushDXB

May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanushDXB said:
Dear Qorax,

Do we need Indian PCC for entering into Canada under VISIT VISA. Pls clarify.

Thanks.
Sent you a detailed message, please clarify. Thanks.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
ather8888 said:
HI

Thanks
Gud luk.

I am also resident of Dubai and have a small query. I am in the process of medical. Would you mind telling me how long it took in your case from Medical tests to demand for Passports??

Ashraf