Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mmwg said:
Dear Qorax,
I wish you are doing fine, I wonder if u can add me to your chat list as I want to take your opinion in few things...
may u reach me on mouudddy at yah00 dt com....
thanks alot.
Mahmoud
Hi,

We used to have fortnightly meetings in Dubai. But having moved to Toronto [me & few others] while the rest are on their way, that Dubai group is on the verge of assembling here [Toronto] & the meetings hereon, will continue here.

Currently the Dubai Meetings r closed, which was initiated by me & 2-3 others [that later grew to be a big coterie]. Unless some others take the initiative, there will not be any more meetings in Dubai... ditto for other Emirates.

But remember, Networking, Group Meetings & Creating a 'Like Minded' Friends Circle is all about our success in this millennia. Everyone MUST be a member of some club or the other in today's world.

Regards,
Qorax

R

Rami Farah

Thank you Qorax,

And it nice to hear that you landed to Toronto, all the best wishes

Regards

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax and other friends frm DUBAI & other Emirates,

can we organized same type of get together again here in dubai.so we know each other well.this is imp coz we share our part of info with others and definietly we get other info also about immigration and finding job,making networks. :) :)

its really help ful now as well as when we land in Canada.

we should starts this now..any suggestions guys. :)

Regards,

STARBUCKS

Star Member
May 11, 2010
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
19-02-2010
AOR Received.
20-07-2010
Med's Request
REJECTED MARCH 2012
Any reply for me seniors.. :'(

sanjn

Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2009
Med's Request
26 Nov 2009
Med's Done....
19 Jan 2010
Interview........
07 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
Dated 11 May 2010 but rcvd on 04 Jun 2010. PP sent on 07/06/10
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010; Received on 29th Jun 2010
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2010 - Toronto
sanjn said:
Hi Qorax,

I just checked the ecas and it says decision made .. but no ppr yet? Finished the interview on mar 7 in auh and was l8r asked for fresh pcc which was also sent. Is this bad news?

cheer,
Sanj.
Hi qorax,

Maybe you missed this or was busy with you relocation. i hope it went smoothly.
Would you have any idea / experience / knowledge of the the above?

Thanx for your time.

Cheers,
-Sanj

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sanjn said:
Hi qorax,

Maybe you missed this or was busy with you relocation. i hope it went smoothly.
Would you have any idea / experience / knowledge of the the above?

Thanx for your time.

Cheers,
-Sanj
Probably that e-cas statement is an Error... I definitely pray so. 'Coz a "Decision Made" before sending the Passports is Rejection. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and so is the e-cas, which could be a MIS glitch.

Some others too had a situation like this before [on such forums]. Some enquired about it with the the CHC & it 'reverted' back to "In Process". I suggest u to send an enquiry to your CHC asap.

Here's wishing u all the very Best !
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Amitraj1978 said:
qorax and other friends frm DUBAI & other Emirates,

can we organized same type of get together again here in dubai.so we know each other well.this is imp coz we share our part of info with others and definietly we get other info also about immigration and finding job,making networks. :) :)

its really help ful now as well as when we land in Canada.

we should starts this now..any suggestions guys. :)

Regards,
STARBUCKS said:
Any reply for me seniors.. :'(
Hi buddies,

It's all about taking initiative. Most ppl believe in inertia but lack the go. However, when there's a platter & a recourse, ppl will join u. And there'd definitely develop another group, which would be successful.

I suggest, post your Cell No. here [either of u] & check on responses. Whereafter, start calling them & create a resource base. Then commence meeting them [in your own initiative], u'll find there'd be many more resourceful guys out there, who also would do the same. And Voila... u have a coterie ! That's how we began. And called it "Dubai2Canada Group".

I reiterate, networking is the way to go nowadays. In fact, once in Canada, many of your job opportunities'd come thru this method. Besides, other info, eg. housing, car purchase/rental/pooling, quality & compititive buying etc. Moreover, in UAE itself, u'll be friends with like-minded ppl. There'd be info exchanges, moral support & valuable guidelines to tread on.

Take the initiative, my friend/s.

Good luck.
Qorax

K2

Mar 31, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Mar-2010
Dear All,

I have a serious issue with my wife's PCC. In 2008 her passport was renewed to add my name as spouse. This was done under the Tatkal scheme. Now when I went to CGI Dubai to apply for her PCC, i was told that police verification for her passport issue in 2008 is not complete & hence PCC can not be issued till this is cleared. We remember completing the police verification while we were in India. Now we have no clue as to why this is not completed & what we should do next.
CGI has forwarded one fax to regional passport office in India to check records. When I called them, they said they have forwarded it DCP office. I do not see an end to it. Please let me know if you have a way out.

Regards,
K2

thambu

Apr 1, 2010
any update on below list Guys !! ::) ::) ::)

Username Cio Cio AoR Doc to Lon Lon AoR In Process Med Request Currents

Sterion Aug-09 Sep-09 Dec-09 Jan-10 Apr-10 Apr-10 In Process

Kellys ? ? ? Jan-10 Apr-10 ? In Process

Afaraz Aug-09 Oct-09 Dec-09 ? ? ? Rcv by V Office

Shibuya Jun-09 Aug-09 Dec-09 ? Apr-10 ? In Process

Khanbaba Jun-09 Aug-09 Dec-09 Mar-10 ? In Process

sanjn

Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2009
Med's Request
26 Nov 2009
Med's Done....
19 Jan 2010
Interview........
07 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
Dated 11 May 2010 but rcvd on 04 Jun 2010. PP sent on 07/06/10
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010; Received on 29th Jun 2010
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2010 - Toronto
qorax said:
Probably that e-cas statement is an Error... I definitely pray so. 'Coz a "Decision Made" before sending the Passports is Rejection. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and so is the e-cas, which could be a MIS glitch.

Some others too had a situation like this before [on such forums]. Some enquired about it with the the CHC & it 'reverted' back to "In Process". I suggest u to send an enquiry to your CHC asap.

Here's wishing u all the very Best !
Qorax
Thanks Qorax, Hope it's not a rejection :(

Cheers,
-Sanj

Knight

Star Member
Nov 11, 2009
qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Hi folks

some one tell me what is the 1st AOR time line for Applicants from Dubai? what is the impact if Visa office is AUH. i filed my case on 17 Nov 2009 from Dubai but still dont have any update not even 1st AOR.

any advice for me?

Knight

Warm regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Knight said:
Hi folks

some one tell me what is the 1st AOR time line for Applicants from Dubai? what is the impact if Visa office is AUH. i filed my case on 17 Nov 2009 from Dubai but still dont have any update not even 1st AOR.

any advice for me?

Knight

Warm regards.
A. The AOR comes from CIO-NS & the timeframe remains the same for all applicants, from any VO.
B. CHC-Auh cannot be your VO. It only works for Student & Family class cases.

Qorax

Sami77

Apr 13, 2010
To all of Friends & Brothers in Dubai,

Could any one help me to find a good trusted consultant here in Dubai who can provide me with AEO from a Canadian employer??

Plz You can reach me on (sindebad_76@yahoo.com)

Thanks & Regards

Sami

shuaib

Dec 26, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
Pending (6-12months letter received)
Dear Friends,
Can someone guide me if I should do something, or keep waiting???

14-Feb-2010: I sent first set of my documents to Sydney, NS Canada.
07-Apr-2010: My credit card was charged by Immigration Canada. (i.e. they started processing).
06-Jun-2010: (Today) No response yet from them.

Should I keep waiting? Or should I ask them about the status? I don't have any reference no. or anything to communicate with them.

kunal203

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Dubai U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
Doc's Request.
18-04-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2008
IELTS Request
1-02-2009
Med's Request
09-03-2010
Med's Done....
10-03-2010
Passport Req..
27-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
24-01-2011
Hello Qorax

If anyone can help me Pls it's very very urgent

Yesterday my brother got a severe attack (brain tumor).He is admitted in the hospital and his situation is very critical. We are going to get our passport request on week time confirmed by CHC London.

Here my query is once we submit our passport then how long does it take to get it back?

Secondly if we go personally to UK and submit our passport then how long does it take?

Kunal