Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sharmilas said:
hi qorax.... i have some queries plzz..
1. i got my 2nd AOR, does it mean crossed min. 67 points?
2. If i got medical request,,, i am in london, my spouse is in nepal. at this condition, what do you think, we have to go same doctor for medical? can i send medical from London and spouse from separately?
3. i have sent my original transcripts n payslips, when they will return my doc?
thanks again.
1. Yes, your Eligibility Check is over.
2. U can do your meds separately, from different locations. Though it is advisable to do it together.
3. They may or may not return. If they do -it'll come with your visa. If they don't -u can always request them.

Qorax

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
qorax said:
1. Yes, your Eligibility Check is over.
2. U can do your meds separately, from different locations. Though it is advisable to do it together.
3. They may or may not return. If they do -it'll come with your visa. If they don't -u can always request them.

Qorax
thanks qorax... i think they will return my original transcripts (which is very imp for everyone than canada visa) after decision made.

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
hello sir....
i seek ur advice on the following issue...
i got my pr in march 2010... planning to move to canada in june 2010...
my sister is nursing tutor... she will complete her 2 yr. exp. in september 2010..then she can get 67 points..including 5 points from my side(adaptability)....
now the question is can i apply her initial application in may2010 wid less than 2 yr. exp(2pt. short) coz when it comes to submitting full docs in about 5-6 mnths.. her two yrs. will complete..and she gets 67 pnts...

second is what documents i need to provide from my side to give her 5 pnts for blood relation... will it affect somehow that i will be just 3-4 mnths old resident in canada....
regards..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Mr.singh said:
hello sir....
i seek ur advice on the following issue...
i got my pr in march 2010... planning to move to canada in june 2010...
my sister is nursing tutor... she will complete her 2 yr. exp. in september 2010..then she can get 67 points..including 5 points from my side(adaptability)....
now the question is can i apply her initial application in may2010 wid less than 2 yr. exp(2pt. short) coz when it comes to submitting full docs in about 5-6 mnths.. her two yrs. will complete..and she gets 67 pnts...

second is what documents i need to provide from my side to give her 5 pnts for blood relation... will it affect somehow that i will be just 3-4 mnths old resident in canada....
regards..
Hi,

Firstly, u cannot apply for her... she has to do it. Secondly, she cannot apply before she meets the eligibility requirements. 'Coz, CIO-NS scrutinizes that. They may pass-it-off, but if they get strict... she'll be rejected.

About the Proof of Relationship etc. Yes, even if u r couple of months old in Canada, yet u can give her the Adaptability points. Here it is all the she/u need:

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA:
This 'Proof' is required in Three (3) Steps. Here's how u go about it:

1. BASIC EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP:
Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada can be evident by docs, such as A]birth, B]marriage or C]adoption certificates. For eg, to prove that your relative in Canada is your paternal aunt, it would be necessary to submit copies of birth certificates for her and for your father showing they have at least one common parent.

2. WHAT DOCUMENTS NEEDED AS PROOF?
• If s/he is a PR: provide a copy of Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or COPR or PR Card.
• If s/he is a Citizen: provide Citizenship proof, such as a copy of Canadian passport or Citizenship card.

3. HOW TO PROVE RELATIVE IS 'CURRENTLY INSIDE' CANADA?
Provide evidence to show that your relative is currently residing inside Canada. This may include copies of:
• lease agreements,
• a current Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada,
• an employer's letter confirming employment,
• monthly bills etc.

Note:
The evidence should show the relative's "name" and "full address" in Canada.

Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides...

I hope that helped.
Qorax

sanjn

Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2009
Med's Request
26 Nov 2009
Med's Done....
19 Jan 2010
Interview........
07 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
Dated 11 May 2010 but rcvd on 04 Jun 2010. PP sent on 07/06/10
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010; Received on 29th Jun 2010
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2010 - Toronto
ather8888 said:
HI Qorax

I hope u remember me . I had done my interview on march 7,2010 and medical on 23rd feb 2010. All other people who did their interview in march got their PPR except me. Even people who did their interviews after me got PPR. I have sent CHC London email twice but they did not even reply me. Last email i sent them on 9th of March but they did reply me. Should i send them another email or wait patiencly.

Thanks in Advance
Hi ather,

I too had my interview in AUH on Mar 7.. since then they've asked for fresh PCC which I've sent and now just waiting.
Any idea what might be the issue guys?

cheers,
-Sanj

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Resepected Qorax,
I also have made few mistakes in my application to CIC-NS, as my application been delivered on April 29, so members suggested me to add corrected forms as soon as possible.
What do think, it will work out and CIC will add to my old application?
2ndly, it will be great favor, if u please geave me the format of cover letter and where to send the new form.
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
discreet said:
Resepected Qorax,
I also have made few mistakes in my application to CIC-NS, as my application been delivered on April 29, so members suggested me to add corrected forms as soon as possible.
What do think, it will work out and CIC will add to my old application?
2ndly, it will be great favor, if u please geave me the format of cover letter and where to send the new form.
Thanks
Brother,

It'll be difficult to send any further docs/apps to CIO-NS, as u won't have a 'relationship code' [eg. the File No.]. Thus, the CIO will not be able to link it.

However, many have also either done so, or have advised others... but the result/s are unknown.

As for the cover letter, u don't need any specific format. Just write a suave letter indicating the want/need to replace the older forms. Who knows, CIO may accept it too.

Good Luck !
Qorax

wish4ca

May 8, 2010
Hi,

I am currently working in dxb. some one met me the other day and told me that he knows someone who needs you in canada since you have a driving license from dubai that is older than 2 years... He has asked me a fee of aed 2750 and only my passport copy along with two photographs and my marriage certificate and same documents for my wife aswell. Has told me that the whole process will take 59 days. Since this privately held company in Ottawa is ready to hire me and send me immigration. All i wanted to know is that is it going to be that simple just like getting hired for UAE based company that they hire you over seas and simply send you an immigration visa? or is it just a lie... Please reply since i already have started hoping ....

Please Help!!

Thnks!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
wish4ca said:
Hi,

I am currently working in dxb. some one met me the other day and told me that he knows someone who needs you in canada since you have a driving license from dubai that is older than 2 years... He has asked me a fee of aed 2750 and only my passport copy along with two photographs and my marriage certificate and same documents for my wife aswell. Has told me that the whole process will take 59 days. Since this privately held company in Ottawa is ready to hire me and send me immigration. All i wanted to know is that is it going to be that simple just like getting hired for UAE based company that they hire you over seas and simply send you an immigration visa? or is it just a lie... Please reply since i already have started hoping ....

Please Help!!

Thnks!
That 'someone' is only trying to squeeze AED 2,750 from u. Whereafter, it'll be "bye-bye Dorothy..."

Qorax

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
qorax said:
Hi,

Firstly, u cannot apply for her... she has to do it. Secondly, she cannot apply before she meets the eligibility requirements. 'Coz, CIO-NS scrutinizes that. They may pass-it-off, but if they get strict... she'll be rejected.

About the Proof of Relationship etc. Yes, even if u r couple of months old in Canada, yet u can give her the Adaptability points. Here it is all the she/u need:

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA:
This 'Proof' is required in Three (3) Steps. Here's how u go about it:

1. BASIC EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP:
Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada can be evident by docs, such as A]birth, B]marriage or C]adoption certificates. For eg, to prove that your relative in Canada is your paternal aunt, it would be necessary to submit copies of birth certificates for her and for your father showing they have at least one common parent.

2. WHAT DOCUMENTS NEEDED AS PROOF?
• If s/he is a PR: provide a copy of Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or COPR or PR Card.
• If s/he is a Citizen: provide Citizenship proof, such as a copy of Canadian passport or Citizenship card.

3. HOW TO PROVE RELATIVE IS 'CURRENTLY INSIDE' CANADA?
Provide evidence to show that your relative is currently residing inside Canada. This may include copies of:
• lease agreements,
• a current Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada,
• an employer's letter confirming employment,
• monthly bills etc.

Note:
The evidence should show the relative's "name" and "full address" in Canada.

Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides...

I hope that helped.
Qorax

thanks a lot for ur expert advice......

but why i cant apply for her... i can be her repreasentative acc. to cic..

hw to became certain that cic can reject the case... any official source i mean.....

regards..