02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
honeyflower said:
Just an update from my side. Glinks tried tracing our forms (?) for 3 days promising us that they have it and today confirmed that it's ended up in some trash and is untraceable. When we ask them how is it possible, they just evade questions and confuse us on the phone and sweet talk. So we paid these guys 6000 dirhams, spent too much effort following up etc. , only to have our medical forms sent to trash :(

Glinks does not give a damn about their clients. Once we have finished enrolling, we are treated like a piece of crap. If anyone's planning to go with them, then please please don't go.

I have now sent a polite, apologetic email to LVO requesting to send us the forms through both email and postal mail, and gave them my husband's office address.

Are there any chances they send these forms by email? Can anyone tell me?

Otherwise it's going to be a long wait again; waiting for the post at my husband's office. We didn't think of having a personal po box address all this while. Didn't know we might need it. And it's too late now I suppose.

Am venting above I know ; if someone wants to join I will be glad!! Thank you

That's a sad story brother, but you can recover it by preparing a good case specific inquiry to LVO with all the communications from your agency and details of your case, this way you can expect a positive reply and most probably a new MR... All my heartful wishes for you brother that your case will move on the right way... ;)

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
haltsys said:
Hi Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I sent an email on re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca for case specific inquiry, as advised by one of our dear member in this forum.

I have a question that is it enough for me that I have sent an email to above address or I have to send the same query at the link you have mentioned.....????

I would appreciate a quick reply.

Regards
You might have got an automatic response.. Pls check your spam mails...
(I did sent a mail and the response came in no time)

Regards,
rejis.

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jacky (am not brother but sister btw ;))

I didn't understand what do you mean by case specific inquiry.

We came know that our MR was sent to us on 20 dec 2011 only when we followed up with LVO via email. LVO gave us a email reply about this.

What I have now done is sent a reply to LVO re-requesting those forms and document requests to be scanned and sent to me. Does LVO have a habit of bending rules to send MR through email to the applicant?

Shanks78

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
As far I believe medical papers have to be presented in original at DMP and hence cant be sent by email.Once the original papers had been resent you can request for tracking number if possible

honeyflower said:

We came know that our MR was sent to us on 20 dec 2011 only when we followed up with LVO via email. LVO gave us a email reply about this.

What I have now done is sent a reply to LVO re-requesting those forms and document requests to be scanned and sent to me. Does LVO have a habit of bending rules to send MR through email to the applicant?

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanks78 said:
As far I believe medical papers have to be presented in original at DMP and hence cant be sent by email.Once the original papers had been resent you can request for tracking number if possible
Thanks Shanks; well that's bad news because receiving originals may take a long time. And am worried that it may get lost again because of all the confusion regarding address created by my consultant.

Which tracking number are you talking about?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
mycan said:
Hi biju bhai,

Nice to hear from you after a long time. Are you back in Dubai after holidays?

Take care.

mycan
Hi Buddy

i am back in Dubai now (4 days back)

hope everything is in track :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
honeyflower said:
Thanks Shanks; well that's bad news because receiving originals may take a long time. And am worried that it may get lost again because of all the confusion regarding address created by my consultant.

no cause for worries, :D if u have send the mail/letter to IO explaining all. they will send the meds copy via email (provided u have given the mail id)

Good luck always

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
reji said:
Hello All,

We completed our medicals in ahmedabad apollo hospital on 20th Jan. Now waiting for our PPR.

all the best for all those waiting for MR/PPR/Visa.

reji
CONGRATS buddy :D, u will get the PPR in 60-90 days maxxx after receiving the meds by CHC

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
JACKY74 said:
what a nice day!!!!
After 4 months from sending my Medicals I have received my PPR today.
Am really so happy for that and thanx to all forum members who advised me to go ahead with my application on my own and your guidance throughout the process, it happens. am sending my passports in a couple of days. what's your advice?? which courier company will do the job properly!!!!!
Love you all and all the best to brothers waiting for good news....
CONGRATS Buddy -

hope u have send ur PP by now

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
sterileinjection said:
good day everyone ;D
yesterday evening i got my MR and RPRF ALHAMDULILLAH.....
CONGRATS buddy

Biju

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
honeyflower said:

Shanks has opined correctly... for meds u require the hard-copy of IMM1015S IMM1017S sent by the VO. However, kindly check with ur DMP - if they can prepare / ready to prepare the forms themselves [all DMPs carry those forms & do the needful under an/y authority from CIC] - which ur email response from ur IO qualifies to be.

Qorax

EDIT: Form No. written erroneously, amended.

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
qorax said:
Shanks has opined correctly... for meds u require the hard-copy of IMM1015S sent by the VO. However, kindly check with ur DMP - if they can prepare / ready to prepare the forms themselves [all DMPs carry those forms & do the needful under an/y authority from CIC] - which ur email response from ur IO qualifies to be.

Qorax
Dear honey flower, I had a similar situation early this month and I am based in Kuwait where the postal delays are the worst!! So I asked LVO if they could send me the forms by email but they replied saying they couldn't as they had to affix our snaps... But as Qorax has mentioned your DMP will have forms. In my case, by Gods grace we received the forms by post in the last minute... Before the 60 day deadline they mention on their forms... So check with your DMP also.

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeyflower said:

HI
HONEY FLOWER GO PERSONALLY TO DMP TELL ABOUT U,AS PER MR.QAREX THEY WILL HELP

GOD BLESS U
ALL IS WELL
VENMAL77

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Hi all,

first time to be her .i just want ask about the medical request because my case transfered to in process at 11/1/2012 and i did not reicve the medical request untill now and orginaly i sent my application since 15/6/2011.do i need to send email to them asking about the medical?

Hany

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
honeyflower said:

Oppsss sorry SIS!! I mean you have to write details of what happened to your MR and the agency mistakes, and change the adress to your own adress, this way VO will prioritize your case..... Recently many applicants are receiving MR Through e-mail only, many of them are in this forum, I hope one of those guys will read your post and confirm back. All the best SIS!!!!!