Regards
Edmonta
Thankx ... edmonta...!! ;D

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
By grace of Allah, I have received medical request for myself and my family on 13th December. I have a couple of questions as given below.

1. I originally applied at CHC Islamabad but later on my file was moved to CHC London (since the files for CHC Islamabad applicants were moved to CHC London). Also, I have relocated to Dubai. Can I do my medicals in Dubai instead of flying back to Pakistan only to do the medicals?

2. If the answer to above question is 'Yes', what do I need to tell the DMP in Dubai about where to send the medical results? As I understand, for CHC Islamabad based applicants, the DMP's in Pakistan used to send their medical results to Regional Medical Center in New Delhi. So, must I ask the DMP in Dubai to send my medical results to Regional Medical Center in New Delhi (considering that I was initially a CHC Islamabad applicant)?

3. I checked on the CIC website and found only two DMP's in Dubai. Which one of these would you recommend based on different factors; e.g. your experience with them, their service, the amount of time they took to send your medical results, providing you the tracking number for courier etc.

Azan Binbrek
Al Abbas,
ANZ Grindlays Bank Bldg,
PO Box 33537,
(9714) 355-5588
Arabic / English

Rita Kovesdi
Health Bay Polyclinic,
Villa 977, Al Wasl Rd, Umm Suqeim 2,
+ 971 50 624 8074
www.healthbayclinic.com
Arabic / English / Hungarian

Please advise. Thanks.

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
bijupv007 said:
Buddy

Its a good idea. u can apply with new NOC provided u have the work experiences matching

it always help to make ur file move fast and i am sure if u get the PER You will get ur visa stamped before Dec 2012.

IELTS result validity wont be a prob as its valid for 2 years.

Good luck buddy

biju

Bijubro,

Quorax da told me not to file other file as new file with another NOC will have different job responsibility ,it will mismatch with the old ref. letter and I'll be in trouble!! :(
better to stick with the old prejune file only!! :( :(
regards
Edmonta

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
ja77 said:
By grace of Allah, I have received medical request for myself and my family on 13th December. I have a couple of questions as given below.
1. I originally applied at CHC Islamabad but later on my file was moved to CHC London (since the files for CHC Islamabad applicants were moved to CHC London). Also, I have relocated to Dubai. Can I do my medicals in Dubai instead of flying back to Pakistan only to do the medicals?
2. If the answer to above question is 'Yes', what do I need to tell the DMP in Dubai about where to send the medical results? As I understand, for CHC Islamabad based applicants, the DMP's in Pakistan used to send their medical results to Regional Medical Center in New Delhi. So, must I ask the DMP in Dubai to send my medical results to Regional Medical Center in New Delhi (considering that I was initially a CHC Islamabad applicant)?
3. I checked on the CIC website and found only two DMP's in Dubai. Which one of these would you recommend based on different factors; e.g. your experience with them, their service, the amount of time they took to send your medical results, providing you the tracking number for courier etc.

Azan Binbrek
Al Abbas,
ANZ Grindlays Bank Bldg,
PO Box 33537,
(9714) 355-5588
Arabic / English

Rita Kovesdi
Health Bay Polyclinic,
+ 971 50 624 8074
www.healthbayclinic.com
Please advise. Thanks.
Dear ja77
Yes you can do Medical anywhere.

DMP Knows where to send the Medical. Tell them your Visa Office and the DMP will do the nedfull accordingly.

Both the DMPs listed are good and many in this forum have done from both places.
I personally had done from Binbrek. Its your personal choice.
Rgds
Soby

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
Dear Friend,

I have done at Health Bay.. they are quick in sending the results and i found their rates to be better. I have already scheduled my re do a second time with Health Bay.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
ja77 said:

2. If the answer to above question is 'Yes', what do I need to tell the DMP in Dubai about where to send the medical results? As I understand, for CHC Islamabad based applicants, the DMP's in Pakistan used to send their medical results to Regional Medical Center in New Delhi. So, must I ask t
Rita Kovesdi
Health Bay Polyclinic,
+ 971 50 624 8074
www.healthbayclinic.com

Please advise. Thanks.
Buddy

You can do the Meds in Dubai in any DMP no need to go to pakistan.
But its always better tht the primary applicant and the dependents do the meds in one place and together. so tht the DMP will send the results in one set. I mean if the primary applicant is doing the meds in Dubai and the dependents doing from Pakistan, it can delay ur file process.

Plz check the attached letter with the Meds form which u received by Post or email (scanned Med form). in tht it will be mentioned where to send the Meds as a instruction to the DMP.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
SOFT REMINDER

UAE GET-TOGETHER

Dear Friends, ;)

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum (new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

As our Great Captain Qorax, said...........
Firstly, it will help us to sail through this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Many of us in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are already become PR, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for their PPRs. :D

Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

The GREAT GETTOGETHER is planned on:
-Date : 16 DEC 2011 Friday
-Time : 10.00 am
-Venue : MAMZAR PARK - DUBAI ( Near Centuary Mall - Dubai / Near to Dubai-Shj boarder )
-Agenda : Casual / informal meet......
-Cost : Free [though there'd be 'self-paid' Sandwiches and Coffee ; Avg. Dhs.10-12/per head ]

The doors are open for all. Families & kids are also Most Welcome.......

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...I will contact you

Regards,

Biju
:D

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
bijupv007 said:
SOFT REMINDER

UAE GET-TOGETHER

Dear Friends, ;)

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum (new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

As our Great Captain Qorax, said...........
Firstly, it will help us to sail through this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Many of us in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are already become PR, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for their PPRs. :D

Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

The GREAT GETTOGETHER is planned on:
-Venue : MAMZAR PARK - DUBAI ( Near Centuary Mall - Dubai / Near to Dubai-Shj boarder )
-Agenda : Casual / informal meet......
-Cost : Free [though there'd be 'self-paid' Sandwiches and Coffee ; Avg. Dhs.10-12/per head ]

The doors are open for all. Families & kids are also Most Welcome.......

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...I will contact you

Regards,

Biju

Dear Captain biju,

Till now I did not get my PP back.
Without PP even by road I can not travel from Oman to Dubai
So I will make it to the meet this time. I'll try to make it next time.
I WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK AND HAPPY TIME
mycan

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
bijupv007 said:
SOFT REMINDER

UAE GET-TOGETHER

Dear Friends, ;)

[size=11pt] The GREAT GETTOGETHER is planned on:
Regards,

Biju

thanks for reminder.

C u at Mamzar.

Appan.

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Dear All

Anyone recvd any medicals request i got my 2nd AOR dated 20 july till now no more update CHC London is handling my case...any idea whats the update their website just shows pending review...:s

Secondly if you have credit card settlement issues not the primary applicant the dependent /spouse and he/she wants to settle it by filing a case here in dubai this will close all debt issues will it effect the immigration process? any negative affect on the process...

appreciate an urgent response
thanks

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
buddy

from wht u have posted b4 what i understood is in ur career path u have another 4 yrs experience which matches to another NOC which is in the present list. if in tht case no probs, u can re-apply
But if u planning to change ur employment letters with ur experience tht matches with the NOC. then as Captain said it will create mis understand to CHC whn they check. so in tht case better avoid re-apply

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mycan said:
Dear Captain biju,

Till now I did not get my PP back.
Without PP even by road I can not travel from Oman to Dubai
So I will make it to the meet this time. I'll try to make it next time.
I WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK AND HAPPY TIME
mycan
ooh buddy its our bad luck :mad: :mad: tht we could n't meet a nice friend like u

see u in our next meet - or ur most welcome to visist us anytime after u get the PP back

Good luck to get the PP back soon. u will get b4 New Year buddy :D

Biju

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
creativemedicine said:
Dear All

Anyone recvd any medicals request i got my 2nd AOR dated 20 july till now no more update CHC London is handling my case...any idea whats the update their website just shows pending review...:s

Secondly if you have credit card settlement issues not the primary applicant the dependent /spouse and he/she wants to settle it by filing a case here in dubai this will close all debt issues will it effect the immigration process? any negative affect on the process...

appreciate an urgent response
thanks
As yet the 'case' is settled by the judicial authorities u'd have trouble obtaining your PCCs [applies to anyone in the family]... and that could stall your case processing.

If the PCCs were already obtained & submitted to the VO -- and they do not require a fresh set -- u r good to go.

Qorax

Mrs. C

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO:26-03-2011/ In Process: 20-07-2011
Med's Request
31-08-2011MR+RPRF/8Nov DM
Med's Done....
24-09-2011 received 28-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
The Almighty God will give it soo n!-1st Nov 2011
Capt Biju,Seniors& fellow forum members,

I wish me & my family can come & meet u but my boss gave me something to do now, I hope there will be next time....enjoy and keep safe

Mrs. C

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Hi All,
sorry to inform you that i can't meet you guys today G2G because of some emergency work,
so cu on next time ,i miss all of you this time.