27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
bijupv007 said:
Hi buddy

you will receive the PPR in 40-70 days as u did ur meds in July

Biju

Dear Biju,

Just a correction I have done Medical In June..so please bring near your projections dear........ ;) ;) ;) ;)

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
SATDXB said:
Hi Vicky,

I used it personally myself..!!! it saved my time alot ..!!

Cheers..
Hi Vicky,

SATDXB is absolutely right that this site saves a lot of time; it is akin to a free 24/7 secretary! :-*

Well, I am also using it's services!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

Now you know what should be your next move ;-) ;)

canhope

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Submitted on 21-10-2010
Passport Req..
20-04-2011 ...PPs sent 18/5 to LN from Dxb
VISA ISSUED...
"DM" 14 June, PP Rcvd back 27th June in Dxb
LANDED..........
Landed in Sep, 2011 by G-d's grace
We started from a state capital in India by AI domestic flight. At Delhi airport officials directed us to the AI flight to Toronto. The flight was spacious and crew was truly service minded. Take off was at 1.25 AM and we landed at 6.32 AM at Pearson airport in Toronto. CBSA forms were distributed before landing. A family of 4 members can use same form. One question in the form is about the funds, whether carrying more than CAD 10K. For another question, I ticked ''yes'' towards carrying diary products coz my child's milk powder was in our luggage.

From the aircraft we followed sign boards/instructions. The first was CBSA (Customs). Officer, not friendly not arrogant, professionally checked the CBSA form filled by us, our passports and visas, also COPRs.

Officer : Anything left in India to bring on a later date?
Us : Nothing much
Officer: Ok, go to immigration

We were in the queue at immigration. On our turn the officer asked how much is our funds and written on the form what we have told her. Then we were asked for an address in Canada. After filling the address etc. we were asked to sign on COPRs and the officer has given us the COPRs counterfoils and told us that PRs will be cancelled if we don't stay in Canada for a minimum of 2 years (I think 730 days approx) out of next 5 years. Then the Officer asked us to go down to collect our luggage.

There are 2 types of trolleys at the luggage arrival. I opted for the small one. I did not have a 2 dollar coin to pay for the trolley. But the man stood near to trolley pay machine has given me change for $ 5.

When we moved towards exit, customs officers there asked how much is our funds, we answered the same. And I mentioned the milk powder. They replied that for babies its fine. They took the CBSA card and let us move towards the exit.

Canada was patiently waiting for us.

Temparature outside was around 20, it was nice and refreshing.

Airport was not very busy at that time.

We took a taxi to our stay.

The very next day we went to Services Canada office. SIN formalities were completed in 10 minutes and we are advised that our cards will be sent in 2 weeks.

After one day we opened bank accounts. We got the debit cards immediately.

(I just jotted down what we have experienced, am not sure if other immigrants faced the same during their first entry)

We had in our luggage 5-6 sets of warm cloths, a large blanket, a pressure cooker, 4 steel stainless cooking vessels, normal cloths, 5-6 pairs of jeans, kid's milk powder, food and Pampers etc.

We found almost all types of Indian curry powders etc. in grocery stores.

We felt like people are friendly and helpful.

Hope that some points of this note would help future immigrants.

Also we wish to thank this forum, all seniors and all from who we learned so many tips during our processing period and arrangements for arrival.

May G-d bless all.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Congrats Canhope for becoming the PR of Canada..!!

Wish you luck and success in this beautiful country.

Cheers.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SATDXB said:
Congrats Canhope for becoming the PR of Canada..!!

Wish you luck and success in this beautiful country.

Cheers.
Qorax/SatDXB/Biju/All seniors,

Sirs, Need your help in my case.

I am from India.I applied in NOC 0213 in May 2010 and received the first AOR on 30th Sep 2010. Submitted teh full doc sin mid Jan 2011 and also got the 2nd AOR in end of JAN 2011. But after that no update from NDVO.
E-Cas status is also showing RBVO from last 6-8 months. please guide or suggest me when I can expect my medicals and PPR request or updates in my file.

It's already 18 months since the day I applied in May 2010.

Please give your valuable advices/suggestions. Thanks in advance.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
sumitbajaj07 said:
Qorax/SatDXB/Biju/All seniors,

Sirs, Need your help in my case.

I am from India.I applied in NOC 0213 in May 2010 and received the first AOR on 30th Sep 2010. Submitted teh full doc sin mid Jan 2011 and also got the 2nd AOR in end of JAN 2011. But after that no update from NDVO.
E-Cas status is also showing RBVO from last 6-8 months. please guide or suggest me when I can expect my medicals and PPR request or updates in my file.

It's already 18 months since the day I applied in May 2010.

Please give your valuable advices/suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Hi Sumitbajaj07,

As you will very much aware that CHC is nowadays focusing on POST JUNE applications. And it will be very difficult to predict the exact time frame for the old applicants.

I hope before the end of this year, you should receive the medicals.

Best of luck.

Cheers...

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
arjignesh said:

Dear Biju,

Just a correction I have done Medical In June..so please bring near your projections dear........ ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi buddy

hope u will be getting the PPR before Dec

Biju

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI
CANHOPE
THANKS FOR UR INFORMATION,VERY NICE
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS U &UR FAMILY
ALL IS WELL
VICKY

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
canhope said:
We started from a state capital in India by AI domestic flight. At Delhi airport officials directed us to the AI flight to Toronto. The flight was spacious and crew was truly service minded. Take off was at 1.25 AM and we landed at 6.32 AM at Pearson airport in Toronto. CBSA forms were distributed before landing. A family of 4 members can use same form. One question in the form is about the funds, whether carrying more than CAD 10K. For another question, I ticked ''yes'' towards carrying diary products coz my child's milk powder was in our luggage.

Also we wish to thank this forum, all seniors and all from who we learned so many tips during our processing period and arrangements for arrival.

May G-d bless all.
CONGRATS buddy for becoming PR :D :D

Thanks for sharing ur experiences and hope u will update ur next steps too , so it will help our new friends who are landing

Let all ur wishes come true in our dream land and Good luck always

God bless

Biju

thekhaled

Oct 5, 2011
qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Hey I would like to apply but I do not know what is the procedure and the best way to get the visa ASAP.

Regards

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
thekhaled said:
Hey I would like to apply but I do not know what is the procedure and the best way to get the visa ASAP.

Regards
Hi dear, go through the below site to know the detailed procedure for getting IMMIGRATION VISA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Cheers..

canhope

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Submitted on 21-10-2010
Passport Req..
20-04-2011 ...PPs sent 18/5 to LN from Dxb
VISA ISSUED...
"DM" 14 June, PP Rcvd back 27th June in Dxb
LANDED..........
Landed in Sep, 2011 by G-d's grace

teacherji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
30-MAR-11
Med's Request
30-JUN-11
Med's Done....
14-AUG-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-NOV-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
9th May 2012
canhope said:

From the aircraft we followed sign boards/instructions. The first was CBSA (Customs). Officer, not friendly not arrogant, professionally checked the CBSA form filled by us, our passports and visas, also COPRs.

Officer : Anything left in India to bring on a later date?
Us : Nothing much
Officer: Ok, go to immigration

We were in the queue at immigration. On our turn the officer asked how much is our funds and written on the form what we have told her. Then we were asked for an address in Canada. After filling the address etc. we were asked to sign on COPRs and the officer has given us the COPRs counterfoils and told us that PRs will be cancelled if we don't stay in Canada for a minimum of 2 years (I think 730 days approx) out of next 5 years. Then the Officer asked us to go down to collect our luggage.

There are 2 types of trolleys at the luggage arrival. I opted for the small one. I did not have a 2 dollar coin to pay for the trolley. But the man stood near to trolley pay machine has given me change for $ 5.

When we moved towards exit, customs officers there asked how much is our funds, we answered the same. And I mentioned the milk powder. They replied that for babies its fine. They took the CBSA card and let us move towards the exit.

Canada was patiently waiting for us.

Temparature outside was around 20, it was nice and refreshing.

Airport was not very busy at that time.

We took a taxi to our stay.

The very next day we went to Services Canada office. SIN formalities were completed in 10 minutes and we are advised that our cards will be sent in 2 weeks.

After one day we opened bank accounts. We got the debit cards immediately.

(I just jotted down what we have experienced, am not sure if other immigrants faced the same during their first entry)

We had in our luggage 5-6 sets of warm cloths, a large blanket, a pressure cooker, 4 steel stainless cooking vessels, normal cloths, 5-6 pairs of jeans, kid's milk powder, food and Pampers etc.

We found almost all types of Indian curry powders etc. in grocery stores.

We felt like people are friendly and helpful.

Hope that some points of this note would help future immigrants.

May G-d bless all.
Thank you so much for all the info..... THe part about the curry powders was the best...!! I have been stressing about all the things i wont be able to cook ;D and with a fussy family it is treally stressfull

All the best on your new adventure .. may the almight keep you safe, happy and healthy ... Always

Best Regards

T

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,
I want to apply for FSW under 7242 NOC this is one of the less app recived so for. Experts can give me your feedback, wether i can apply in this NOC even if i not meet the Pass mark near to 64 mark?

when is read this site i can come to know

Yes, Canada accepts Skilled Workers based upon their ability to become economically established in Canada. If the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer believes that the point total does not accurately reflect your ability to become economically established in Canada, the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer may use his or her positive discretion (referred to as substituted evaluation) and approve your application even though you score less than 67 points.

However, at a minimum, you must have worked continuously for a period of at least one year, within the last ten years, in a full-time (or part-time equivalent) paid position at a skill level recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Additionally, you must meet CIC requirements to have either one continuous paid full-time year of work experience in the 29 qualifying occupations in the past 10 years; OR Arranged Employment.

My + Ponits:
1. More tha 15 yrs experiance in Heavy Industries Electical experience.
2. More demand for my NOC in canada
3. International trainings attended
4. Worked in MNC companies

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Balajivellai said:
Hi seniors,
I want to apply for FSW under 7242 NOC this is one of the less app recived so for. Experts can give me your feedback, wether i can apply in this NOC even if i not meet the Pass mark near to 64 mark?
when is read this site i can come to know
Yes, Canada accepts Skilled Workers based upon their ability to become economically established in Canada. If the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer believes that the point total does not accurately reflect your ability to become economically established in Canada, the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer may use his or her positive discretion (referred to as substituted evaluation) and approve your application even though you score less than 67 points.
However, at a minimum, you must have worked continuously for a period of at least one year, within the last ten years, in a full-time (or part-time equivalent) paid position at a skill level recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Additionally, you must meet CIC requirements to have either one continuous paid full-time year of work experience in the 29 qualifying occupations in the past 10 years; OR Arranged Employment.

My + Ponits:
1. More tha 15 yrs experiance in Heavy Industries Electical experience.
2. More demand for my NOC in canada
3. International trainings attended
4. Worked in MNC companies
Hi buddy

yes Industrial electricians didnt reach its caps last year too.

if ur points 64 including IELTS and educations ??

Anyways there is no wrong in applying. i hope u will get a positive reply for sure.

collect all ur experience letters with job description an apply soon.

Good luck and God bless

Biju